Jealous?

Loyal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

So Eun woke up early to go to school. On the hallway she met Ara. “Good morning Ara!” So Eun greeted her.

“Good morning So Eun…hmmm, you looked different today” Ara said to her.

“What do you mean by different?” So Eun asked Ara.

“Well, It seems like you had a great sleep since your face looked brighter today.” Ara said.

So Eun wondered, she looked the same as yesterday. She just shrugged it off. They already arrived in their classroom and they both got to their respective seats.

“Anyway, Yoochun invited us to his place after school. Will you be free later?” Ara asked her.

Her seat is just next to Ara and so they continued their chat while waiting for the class to start.

“I’m free later. Thank God it’s Friday.” So Eun smiled.

“Good. We can go to Yoochun’s house together. Yoochun said that he got the house all by himself since auntie and uncle will be on their way to their business trip. Maybe we can have an overnight in their place.” Ara said excitedly.

“That’s cool.” So Eun was thrilled.

“By the way who else will be coming with us?” So Eun asked

“Yoochun said that he invited Junsu and Jaejoong and some other girls.” Ara said.

 

So Eun nodded. She already knew Yoochun and So Eun’s mother doesn’t really have any problem if she’ll be having an overnight at Yoochun’s place since her Mom knew Yoochun so well. Yes, he is a playboy but her mother trusted Yoochun as if he is her child. Her Mom knew that Yoochun takes good care of her and won’t let her be in any harm.

 

As the school ended, both of them went out of the class right away and hurried their way to their respective homes to change and get some change of clothes for the overnight. They decided to just meet at Yoochun’s place.

 

 

**************

 

 

“So Eun, catch the ball!” So Eun got the ball and threw it to Ara.

“Ara, don’t let Yoochun get it from you…” Junsu loudly said to Ara.

They’re already having fun in the pool and they’re playing and Yoochun is the IT.

“Aahhh…don’t come near me. Yah!!!”  Ara screamed because Yoochun is already on his way towards Ara to get the ball from her. He almost got it but Junsu took the ball when Ara threw it to him.

“Oh, Man…I’m coming at you Duckbutt!!” Yoochun smiled evily. Junsu teased Yoochun but Yoochun was able to touch the ball and snatched it away from him.

“Ahhh!!!” Junsu screamed as he grabbed his own hair out of frustration. Everyone laughed including Ara who was so happy seeing his crush. Now Juns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter