First Date

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Rae was unsure what to wear for her first date with Hongbin. She was so excited that she couldn't stop smiling. Finally after so many years of just waiting they're finally dating.

It was all over school before she knew it. Many people said that it was about time while others were pretty upset over that fact but has gotten over it and now they both have the full support of not just their group of friends but practically the whole school.

She was applying her make-up when her phone suddenly vibrated. She went over to check and smiled when she saw that it was a text from Hongbin.

From: Hongbin Oppa<3 2:27PM

Are you ready yet? I'm on my way to pick you up! ^^ I can't wait to see you <3

She smiled at his cute text and quickly sent him a text back before going back to her mirror to finish applying her make-up and making sure that she looked decent enough fo the date.

From: Mi Rae 2:28PM

I'm almost ready :P and I can't wait either!<3

Ten minutes later Hongbin was at the door. She rushed downstairs before her brother or sister could answer the door.

She took a deep breathe before opening the door. "Oppa!" she breathed out. She looked at him and he looked as handsome as ever. He was dressed a little casually. With a plaid t-shirt and dark blue jeans with nice dress shoes. His hair was styled a little differently.

"Wow you look..." he paused as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a nice dress blouse with a long skirt and flats. Her hair was curled to the side. "Beautiful," he smiled.

"T-Thank you," she blushed. "Can I come in?" he questioned.

"Huh? Oh... right!" she squeaked as she opened the door wider for him to come in.

As he walked in, her parents and both her siblings came out of the kitchen which made her very anxious and nervous.

"Annyounghaseyo Lee Hongbin-iminda," he bowed the moment he saw them. "Ahh ne. You're Manager Lee's son huh?" said her father.

"Ne,"

"You're more handsome than you father," joked her father. "Appa!" whined Mi Rae as she looked at her father. Her mother looked at her sternly and she looked down.

"You better not harm my sister alright?" said her brother Mi Sook.

"Or else I'll personally break your arms and legs!" added Mi Young. "Yah! Oppa! Unni!" Mi Rae wanted the earth to just swallow her up already.

"Yah yah yah. Stop that nonsense please. Lee Hongbin-ssi. Please take good care of our daughter okay? Bring her back safe and sound. No later than 10. You got that?" said her mother.

"Ne Mrs. Park," bowed Hongbin. "Alright. Now go. Have fun but not too much fun," smiled her mother warmly at her and Hongbin.

"Ne!" they both chimed. Mi Rae went over to give each one of them a hug before grabbing her purse and leaving the house.

Hongbin guided her towards his car and opened the door for her. She blushed at the gesture but go in anyways. She looked towards the door and saw her family crowded at the door watching her and waving towards her. She waved back as Hongbin was getting into the driver side. He started the car and waved at her family as well.

He then put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway.

"You're family seems nice," he said as he took to the streets. "What? They're okay I guess," she weakly smiled.

"Okay? I know they were joking about everything. You're brother and sister seem like nice people," he said.

"Yeah they are. But can I ask you something?"

"Anything," he smiled towards her. She blushed even more. "Um... where are we going?"

He chuckled at her question. "I had a feeling you were going to ask. Its a secret," he whispered the last part.

She glared at him but then broke into a smile. It has only been a week since they both started dating each other. And so far its been really great. Even though they can't always see each only during lunch or before and after school. She likes the moments they do get to see each other in the hallways.

Makes it more fun and exciting. She always wonders what the next day will bring. But of course she has to keep up with her grades which she has, she just got something to distract herself with from time to time now.

"Mi Rae-ah?" questioned Hongbin as he stopped at a red light.

"Huh?" she looked at him as she was lost in her thoughts. "Did you hear what I said?"

"No. Sorry," she said looking down embarrassed. He chuckled at her once more. "You're so cute when your flustered like that. But what I said was... what do you like to when your bored?" he asked.

She blushed even more when he said that. "Ummm... I like baking,"

"Baking? Hmmm like those chocolates you gave me a week ago?" he asked. "Ne,"

"Those were so good! Can you make them again? Only this time I want to watch you," he smiled at her genuinely.

Making her more nervous and embarrassed than before. "Of course. Just tell me when you want them to be made," she answered.

"Call,"

They laughed together as the light turned green and he took off to their destination.

Once they arrived she noticed it was a movie theater. "We're watching a movie?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's always best to come early. I hope you don't mind?" he asked as he took off his seat belt and looked at her.

"I don't mind at all!" she said as she too unbuckled her seat belt. "Alright," he turned off the car and opened the door to get out. "Wait a sec okay?" he said before sliding out and closing the door behind him. She was slightly confused as she watched him jog around the front of the car and then he opened the door for her.

"Oh. You didn't-"

"I wanted to be a gentleman to my... girlfriend," he broke into a smile as she got out of the car.

"T-Thank you," she blushed even more as she hid her face. He closed the door and locked his car. 

Before heading towards the entrance he put his hand out. She looked at it confused. He chuckled as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together. Causing her to turn red, more than what she already was.

They walked to the entrance of the theater and he opened the door for her to go in first.

"What are we watching?" she asked as she looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter