Teach Me

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin's POV

*beep beep*

"What is this annoying noise? I want to sleep some more!" I reached for the alarm to shut it off. I'm not sleepy anymore but I dont want to wake up. So I just lay in bed for like 15 minutes more. After nodding off a few times during those 15 minutes I removed the covers from my body, moved to the edge of my bed.

Yawning and I get out of bed. I turned to the clock to check the time and to my surprise I slept for an hour after I had stopped the alarm! Now I only have 30 minutes to go to school! Rushing, I throw on my uniform and run out the door.

---

Hyuk's POV

I'm in class with rest of my friends, but for some reason Hongbin is not in the class yet. I find it really strange that he's not in class yet because he's normally early to class.

"Ken do you know why Hongbin is not here yet?" I asked

"I don't know he didn't texted me," Ken said

"He's probably with his girlfriend," smirked N. "Yah. Stop that. Myung Hee isn't that type of girl," Leo interjected. "Wow... Leo... he spoke," pointed Ravi

The bell rang and everyone sat at their desks. Only Hongbin's desk was empty...

Suddenly he came running to the class breathing heavily as he carefully made his way to his desk.

Hongbin showed his charishmatic smile  "Sorry... I'm late..." he breathed heavily as he took his notebook out of his bag.

Ken, N, Leo and I waved at him as if he came after winning a medel in marathon. All the other students in the class are staring at us with weird reactions.

Then in came the teacher. "Good morning everyone!" he chimed. He took his textbook out of his bag and started the class.

The class is boring as always and we were trying our best to endure it

---

Mi Rae's POV

She couldn't wait to meet up with Hongbin after school. As she neared the parking lot she saw Hongbin waiting for her. Happily, she waved towards him as he waved back at her. He walked towards her and held his hand out for her to grab. He directed her towards his car. It was rather nice. He opened the passenger door for her like a true gentleman.

"You don't need to do this Hongbin," she said to him."I want to do it," He smirked lightly which made her blush "I want to drop you off at home today," he said

On the way home it was actually pretty fun. "Do you remember the promise you made on our first date?" Hongbin asked

"W-what promise??" she asked trying to remember their first date but came up with nothing.

"The chocolates you made..."

"Oh yeah! You asked me to do them again," she said but paused as she started thinking "You still remember about that? Why all of sudden?"

"I remember every thing about us," he said tenderly

Mi Rae realized her face is turning bright red and looked down to cover her embarrassment.

"When will you come over then?" she asked

"How about this Sunday?" he asked enthusiastically.

By then they reached the bakery "Ok then come here on Sunday,"

She opened the door. "Bye," she smiled. "See you Sunday," he winked causing her to blush even more. "Alright," she quickly got out and closed the door. He waved at her before taking of.

 

Sunday...

There were not as many customers in the bakery like usual, so Mi Rae was in the kitchen placing all the ingredients required for the chocolates as she waits for Hongbin. She was laughing to herself thinking about him; in no time Hongbin came to the bakery. Mi Sook went and opened the door for him, inviting him in. Mi Sook wasn't  rude to Hongbin any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter