Birthday Blast

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Rae's POV

Mi Rae woke up when she sensed the warm rays of the sun shining down on her face through the window. It was such a warm and pleasant feeling. Slowly opening her eyes, she yawned before sitting up and stretching her arms and legs. She pulled the covers off of her and swung her rather long limbs over to the edge of the bed before pushing herself off of the bed. She quickly went to the bathroom to shower and do her daily routine which was getting dressed, brushing her hair and going downstairs. Her unni, appa and oppa are already at the breakfast table while her mother is in kitchen preparing breakfast. Her father as per usual was on his tablet reading the latest articles while Mi Young and Mi Sook were both on their phones.

"Good Morning!" she chimed as she took her place at the breakfast table.

"Good Morning sweety," her father said glancing up from his tablet

"Morning," responded her siblings as they didn't even look up from their phones.

"Breakfast is almost ready," her mother informed.

Soon enough, her mother finished making breakfast.

After finsihing breakfast and having a usual funny morning with her famiy, Mi Rae got up from the table and went to grab her school bag.

"Bye everyone!"

"Have a nice day!" she heard her mother and father say.

 

On the way to school...

Tomorrow is Mi Rae's birthday. This will be her first birthday spent with a boyfriend. She's really excited to see what surprise Hongbin has planned for her. She can't help but to wonder what he'll do.

What if he doesn't know when my birthday? Should I tell him! NO NO... How can I tell him.It will be very embaressing for me to tell him about my own birthday. What will he think aboout me? He will think I'm some type of attention seeker? aahhhh I don't know what to do!

Calmly she entered the classroom and sat down at her desk. Soon enough the teacher walks in and starts class. Classes goes as usual. During the break she is walking with Ji Yoon and CNU when suddenly her attention is caught by Hongbin and his friends. Some girls are approaching them and trying to make a conversation with the boys. Hongbin saw Mi Rae through the crowd and waved too her. They don't always meet during break, but Mi Rae wanted to talk to Hongbin and stepped forward. Seeing her, Hongbin also stepped forward to meet her half way but the bell rang and Ji Yoon grabbed Mi Rae.

"Where going to be late. Come on,"

---

Hongbin's pov

Seeing that Mi Rae was going to come towards me made me want to also want to meet her but the damn bell rang! It made me wonder if there was something she wanted to tell me or...

Maybe she just wanted to me... or maybe just maybe she got jealous because of those dumb girl?

Just thinking this way made me smirk. Who knew I was going to be so deep in love with her? She keeps getting cuter every day! Anyway I'll get to meet her after school. I might as well go to class...

---

Mi Rae's POV

What were those girls doing around Hongbin and why was he meeting them? He could have met me instead.... Wait....What are am I thinking? You know he is not that type. she scolded herself, but she wondered if he knew her birthday. She really pondered on the thought of asking him or not. 

Finally classes ended and Hongbin went to Mi Rae's classroom. Mi Rae walks out of the classroom and was surprised to see Hongbin leaning against the wall. When he finally saw her, his face light up and he pushed himself off the wall.

"Hongbin... what are you doing here?" she gulped. This was her chance to ask or tell him. Either way she was nervous.

"Shouldn't I come to meet my girlfriend?" he teased

"Oh... but then what are you doing with those girls during the break?" she asked instead as she tightened her grip around her books as she started to walk.

"Is someone... I don't know... jealous~~~" he laughed knowing he was probably right.

"No... no I'm not jealous," she said while covering her reddening face.

He stopped her, grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him "Mi Rae," he sighed as he looked into her eyes. "They just came to talk with us. I'm not interested in any one of them. Do you know why?"

"Why?" she asked directly looking in his eyes. She searched his eyes she could see he cared.

"Because I love you,"

She looked down while blushing. She felt butterflies in her stomach; she never felt this way before. Not for anyone. Hongbin really brought the best out of her.

Looking at her he smirked lightly "Soooo... was there something you going to tell me during break?"

"Huh?" she looked at up. By then he let go of her shoulders and intertwined their fingers as they went towards Mi Rae's locker.

"It seemed like you were going to come over to my group," he smirked even more.

"Oh... its because I......saw you,"

"Oh. Is that it? You weren't coming over to tell me something? It seemed that way," he said

"Hmm... not really," she shook her head. "Alright then... if you say so," but Hongbin knew something was on her mind. He just didn't know what.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter