[THE DAY]

It's Beginning
The day. "Unnieeeee!!! I will miss you!!" Hayoung crying. "Don't cry Hayoung-aa. I will miss you too. Take care of yourself, arrachi? If I have long holiday I will comeback to Korea and yes I'm promise I will visit you." Yookyung hugged and ruffled Hayoung hair. "Yookyung-aaaa!!! We will miss youuuu!!! Take care of yourself too. Don't forget to call us whenever you in free time, arraso?" Naeun and Anna hugging together with sobbing eyes. "Yookyung-ssi!!! Don't forgot to call Oppa first, arrayo? Or I will search another pers-" Dongwoon words had been cut by Yookyung. "Kyaaaaa~ Oppa don't talk nonsense. Okay I promise I will call you whenever I'm free." Hayoung smiled and hugged Dongwoon. 
 
"Yookyung!!! I know I'm always disturb you in the class and make you can't concentrate in your study because of us and I shouldn't say this but I will miss you, Yookyung-ahhhhhh!!!" Yookyung poked slowly Taeho head by her palm and hugging him who crying just now. "Hahaha~ It's okay Taeho. I'm sure I will miss 'triplet of dumbness' in my class. I will miss all my classmate especially you and other two dumbness Sehun and Jongin." All of them laughing in sobbing. Yookyung look at her parents. 
 
"Omma. Appa. I love you. I will miss you so muchhh!!! I promise I will study hard until I can get a better work and can be a better person." Yookyung start crying and hugging both of her parent. "I love you too my lovely daughter. I will pray for your success. Don't forget to call us whenever you are free. Okay? Don't cry Yookyung-ahhh." Mr. Hong and Mrs. Hong hugging her daughter and patted her back. Suddenly Yookyung's phone rang. 
 
"Yobeoseyo? Sehun-ahh!"
 
***
 
While in school. "Jongin, where's Taeho? Did he not attend to the school today? Did he skip school today? Naeun and Yookyung also? It's weird too Yookyung and Naeun not attend to school?" Sehun ask and take a sit beside Jongin. "Dude!! Are you seriously not no where there have been? Did you forget that Yookyung will go to State today? All of them go to an airport to sent goodbye to Yookyung. Taeho too!!" Jongin snapped her finger infront Sehun face. "Oh ! That girl said when she about to leave, she will be inform me. Taeho too? Damn! Why I don't know she will leaving today? But why you not go to airport too?" Sehun take out his phone from his pocket and pushed Yookyung number and Jongin just look not interested. 
 
"Yebeoseyo!! Damn your girl!!! You tell me now why you didn't call or message me before you leaving? You just broke a promise. I disappointed with you." Sehun make a sad fake tone but his face still cool. 
 
"Yobeoseyo? Sehun-ahhh! I'm so sorry. I really really forget to tell you. Taeho didn't told you yesterday?" Yookyung look at Taeho with fake angry facial and Taeho grinned. "Okay I see that didn't tell you. Anyway bye-bye Sehun-ah and sent my greeting to Jongin. I must going now. I will message you later and tell you more about 'her'." Yookyung laughed. 
 
"Kyaaaa!! Don't tease me. Anyway here, Kai want to talk with you." Sehun give his phone to Jongin. "Yookyung-ah~ Sorry I not come to airport to sent you off. Anyway I will miss you. Even thought I always disturbing you in the class doesn't means I'm mean with you or I didn't like you. You know Taeho, Sehun and I like joking around. I'm so sorry, Yookyung-aa~" Jongin sobbed. 
 
"It's okay Jongin aka Kai. I'm always apologize what you have done to me. I know it just a 'triplet of dumbness' making a joke for their classmate and make them happy. Hahaha~ Are you sobbing Kai? What a shame you. Kai all the best!" Yookyung giggled. "I'm not sobbing!!! Aishh this girl. Anyway, you are kind, Yookyung. I happy that I've kind-heart friend. And. Uhh? All the best? For what?" Jongin asked. 
 
"You know. Crush. Naeun. Hmmm~ Something like love. Hahaha~" Yookyung giggled. "Kyaaaaa! How do you know?" Jongin shocked. 
 
"You know what? I'm a stalker of you guys 'triplet of dumbness'. Hahaha~ I will contact you later, okay? Bye-bye. I'm gonna miss you guys. Annyeong Kai. Annyeong Sehun." Yookyung said before hang up. "Annyeong Yookyung-ah we all will miss you too!!" Sehun and Jongin shout and wave at the phone like even Yookyung can't see it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
•••
[A/N]
Holla amigosssss!!! XD Yookyung leaving already? ㅠㅠ *sob sob* Gonna miss her ㅠㅠ Anyways how's my update? Okay or not? Hope you guys enjoy my update *grin* ^^ Anyway i love word 'triplet of ' xD andddddd TAEHO! Yeahhh taeho aka baek seunghyun. You know actor of Hi School Love On. Hehehe XD
 

Thank you to my new subscribers *grin*

 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe {maybe} ^^