[KISS]

It's Beginning

Bell rang. That's mean it's time to go home. All student already left the school and went to their home but not Hayoung. Like usually Hayoung like going to home late since Yookyung went to State about 2 weeks ago. Hayoung like having a fun at library with a book.

Hayoung came out from her class and heading toward her locker to put her book. Hayoung open a locker and she feel weird because their is no any sticky note at her locker like before. Hayoung don't mind about the sticky note and she grabbed her note book to bringing to library. When she close her locker Hayoung's was so shocked.

"Uhh! S-sunbaenim!"

Hayoung looked at Sehun who just staring at her with his back resting at the locker beside Hayoung's locker and both his palm in her school pants pocket. Hayoung who feel little scared with Sehun quickly walk away but suddenly her hand felt like have been grabbed. Hayoung turn her head and see Sehun hold her wrist and started pulled her. Sehun pulled her away and went to some place. Hayoung who just shocked with Sehun reaction started spoke up and little scream.

"Uhh!! S-sunbaenim w-where a-are y-you g-going t-to bring me?! Let's me go!!! Sunbaenim!!!! Let's me go!!!!"

Sehun stopped and push Hayoung against the wall slowly. Sehun leaning his left hand against the wall and other hand on Hayoung's shoulder. Hayoung who shocked and observing where she is. Hayoung across her arm and hold a book she bring it on the chest. And she started realizing that both of them at the back of the school. 

 
Hayoung's POV
I relief that no one see them especially Sehun fans because if one of his fans see I with their "lovey-dovey oppa" of course them will kill me, I'm swear but never mind and what important right now is what this brat annoying Sehun sunbaenim want? Sehun who just staring at me just give me a goosebumps and I started speak up as soon I break our gaze.
 
"S-sunbaenim what do you want? Can you just let me go because I want go to librar-" 
 
She just shut when she feel a warm breath over her nose and she  saw his lip just few inches with .
 
"Can you please shut up for awhile." Sehun said.
 
Suddenly she felt something warm on her lip. It's was Sehun who just planted a gentle and passionate kiss over her lip. Hayoung book fell down from her hand as soon Sehun kiss her.
 
***
 
"Ehh! Sehun sunbaenim with-. A girl? And where are they going? Okay I must follow them." She secretly follow both of them and suddenly shocked with Sehun action.
 
"Omo!"
 
She shocked with what happen just now infront her eyes.
 
"It will be hot topic over your fans Sehunnie." Evil smiled out as soon her hand busying taking a picture of Sehun and Hayoung kissing.
 
Hayoung who just suddenly realized what have she done quickly push Sehun away and slapped him before she quickly grabbed her book on the ground. Hayoung leave him alone at there. Sehun who shocked and put his palm over his face. Sehun just give a smirked and look at Hayoung who already leave him alone until he couldn't see Hayoung's sight anymore. 
 
Hayoung still going to library but before she went to library Hayoung look over around her if there any student still around the school. She relief there is no one in here beside there is few people students at the library only.
 
Hayoung quickly entered the library at searching for a sit. After she get a sit Hayoung put all her thing and bag on the table and go to racks to take a book. She get a book and back to her sit.
 
She started doing her work but not just in 5 minutes she already give up. She can't give a concentrated over her work.
 
"Hayoung-aa why you being so stupid? Stupid Oh Hayoung!"
 
Hayoung blame on herself and poked her head by a book she held. Hayoung slowly put her head down on the table.
 
"Why Hayoung? He just kiss you already and take your first kiss! First kiss, Oh Hayoung! Why why whyyyy?" Hayoung sigh and make little sobs sound.
 
"I wish no one know about this! Oh God!" Hayoung put her palm together.
 
Hayoung started leave the library and went off to ice-cream store. It's her habit since she in elementary school.
 
"Ajusshi like always." Hayoung smiled.
 
"Okay here your favourite flavor. Strawberry chip ice-cream and its my treat for today."
 
Hayoung who just realized from a daydream quickly ask back.
 
"W-what? A treat? But why?"
 
"Because today Ajusshi look you not in mood. Why? By the way just take it." The owner of the ice-cream shop just give a smiled.
 
"Aahh~ Nothing Ajusshi. Just a homework problems." Hayoung lied.
 
"Anyway thanks Ajusshi for the free ice-cream. Bye-bye Ajusshi." Hayoung giggled and take a step leaving an ice-cream store. Hayoung straight go to her home.
 
 
 
 

 
•••
[A/N]

Hi peeps! Finally i'm update the next chapter. So how's? Okayy sorry for late update. I'm currently busy making part-time work so don't have time too update. So sad lol xD {Omo! What?! They kiss?} Okay blame me too make them kissing too early in this chapter ㅠㅠ 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment (≧∇≦)

Have fun and sorry for grammatical error (>人<;)