[SECRET ADMIRE]

It's Beginning
Hayoung just got bumped onto someone. Yookyung shocked. Hayoung look at the who just she bumped just now and get shocked. 
 
"Aaaa... Sunbaenim! I'm so sorry sunbaenim. It's my fault. I didn't see you. I'm so s-sorry sunbaenim." Hayoung bows many time before Yookyung started to stop Hayoung. 
 
With a poker-face look he just said "It's okay" and he started leaving both of them. "Such an annoying brat Oh Sehun." Yookyung mumbled with slow voice. And both of them started to going off to their class. Hayoung is in 1-AA class because it her 1st year in high school.
 
***
 
Hayoung enter the classroom and suddenly "Oh Hayoung! Why you late?" Ms Kim asked. "I'm sorry Ms Kim, I just late wake up today." 
 
Hayoung bow many times because it was first time she late go to school. "Go take your sit." Ms Kim said. Hayoung go to her table and sit beside her classmate Park Anna. "Why you late Hayoung? It's weird you late today." Anna turn her head to face Hayoung. "You know right Yookyung unnie will leave Korea soon and I just help her since yesterday morning until at night. Maybe Yookyung unnie so tired and forget to wake up me." Hayoung explain while her hand busy taking off book from her bag. 
 
"Oh Hayoung!!! Park Anna!!! Please concentrate in my class or Do You Wanna A Dentition?~" Ms Kim sing like Anna in film Frozen and it make all of 1-AA laughing and make both of the Hayoung and Anna feel so embarrassed. "We are sorry Ms Kim."
 
***
 
Bell already rang. It's time that all students waiting for and its recess timeee!! All of student 1-AA already left the class and went to the canteen but except Hayoung and Anna who still in class. 
 
"Hayoung-aa~ Do you wanna go to canteen?~" Anna sing. "Go away Anna." Hayoung replied and she just laugh. "Okay bye~" Anna make a fake sad face. "No no. I mean you can go first because I want to go to the toilet first. Here my money and buy my favorite food, arrachi? And don't forget to tell to Yookyung unnie and other members." Hayoung leaving Anna alone. "Aigoo~ This kids. She just went to toilet only but like want make everyone must know where she go. LOL." Anna mumbled alone. Anna went out from her class and go to the canteen.
 
***
 
"Ahjumma!! Jajjangmyeon please." Anna smiled at the their school cafe staff. "Aaaa~ Anna where your friend, Hayoung?" An ahjumma asked Anna. "She went to the toilet but she want me to buy her meal first. Why Ahjumma?" Anna asked back because like usually Ahjumma never ask about Hayoung before. "Here Hayoung meal. Someone already payed this food for her. And what you want today Anna?" Ahjumma smiled. Anna shocked and quickly ask back "What? Someone already payed for her meal today? Who is it? Boy or girl? So lucky Hayoung. But anyway, Ahjumma give me ramyeon please." Anna grinned. "Nahh~ It's a boy but I don't know his name. Okay here your ramyeon." Before leave Anna give a thanked and smiled at an Ahjumma. She walk at the crowded of student and searching for her member.
 
"Why are you late? I'm starving. Aigoo~ Anna-aa." Hayoung make a cute voice. "Can you stop doing an aegyo it make you look so ugly." The other members started laughing and Anna continued her word "Here your meal and by the way here your money. Ahjumma said someone already paid for your meal today. ANDDD!" 
 
"Waaaaaa!! Look like someone got a secret admirer here." Naeun teasing Hayoung. "What ? Hayoung have a secret admirer?" Yookyung who just finished buying her meal and take a sit beside Hayoung get a shocked and she started teased Hayoung. "Who is it, Anna? Who unlucky have an admirer over my little Hayoung-ie?" "Unnieeeee!!! Unlucky you said? What the-" Hayoung rolled her eye. "ANDDDD Ahjumma said it's a BOY and she don't know his name. Aishhh! I wish I know who is he." Anna laugh. Everyone started teasing Hayoung and make Hayoung blushing. "Anyway thanks to the Hayoung "secret admirer" for being nice to her and paid for her meal today. Your money is save for today, right Hayoung-ssi?" Yookyung teasing Hayoung again. "Unnieeee!! Stop teasing me and let's eat before it getting cold." Hayoung pick her chopstick and started eating. Naeun, Anna and Yookyung also started eating their meal. After a few minute suddenly Naeun speak up "Yookyung-aa are you already packed up all your thing? You want any help for?" Yookyung just now want to speak up but suddenly "Yookyung-aa are you want to leave Oppa hah? How dare you Yookyung-aa." 
 
Their is a boy who is such in good-looking sit beside Yookyung which is his nametag written "Son Dong Woon". 
 
"Kyaaaa!! Dongwoon oppa don't be such annoying for one day please. Naeun-aa please take care of your brother who just been little crazy right now." Yookyung mumbled and all of them laugh. "Unnie, you will miss this annoying oppa soon, right Naeun unnie?" Naeun nodded with Hayoung words. 
 
Son Dong Woon and Son Na Eun. Yes both of them is sibling. Dongwoon oppa just older 1 year than Naeun unnie. Both of them were very famous in the school because Son's sibling have a good-looking and both of their fans called them Goddess Of The School. Dongwoon oppa fans called him Son Namshin while Naeun unnie fans called her Son Yeoshin. While Hayoung also don't know how she can be a friend with goddess of the school. 
 
"Aigoo~ Hayoung-aa, I will miss all of you not only Dongwoon oppa." Yookyung smiled. 
 
Dongwoon and Yookyung is not a couple. Both of them like to teasing each other. Sometime other students also get misunderstanding include me too and 'some' of Dongwoon oppa fans get jealous with Yookyung unnie sometime. First time I see Yookyung unnie with Dongwoon oppa my first expected is both of them is couple and feel little disappointed because before this Yookyung unnie never told me that she had a boyfriend. I brave myself to asking Yookyung unnie and she just laugh. And then she tell me the true story. Other story is about me and Dongwoon oppa. Some people or students sometime also getting confused or misunderstanding between me and Naeun unnie who is Dongwoon oppa real sister? Me or Naeun unnie? Because basically my face look like Dongwoon oppa. Oh God! Sometime I feel sorry to Naeun unnie but she gentle not like other girls. She always calm and patient. And most important is she will straight tell to that person that she is actually Dongwoon oppa's brother and give an angelic smile. What a lucky that "face of the school" is kind and friendly although. 
 
"Okay let's back to the class. See you later Unnie Oppa." Hayoung bowed. Hayoung and Anna back to the class together. "Wait for me before going back to home, okay?" Dong Woon shouted. "Okay we will Oppa!" Hayoung and Anna shouted back and both of them giggling.
 
***
 
"Ding dong dingggg~" School already end and Hayoung gather all her thing and put inside her brown cream school bag. "Hayoung, let's go!" Anna already at infront of 1-AA class door. "Okay okay. Wait a minute and okay let's go." Hayoung and Anna went out from the class and suddenly stopping their walk and frozen. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo s-sunbaenim." Both of them quickly bowed. There is a boy who standing in front of them with a poker-face look. "I just want to say sorry about this morning." Hayoung and Anna look so shocked because Oh Sehun a hot-looking guy and adore guy infront of them make apologize! Hayoung who just frozen just now quickly said "Uhh? It's o-okay s-sunbaenim. It's my fault actually." Hayoung bow while Anna look so blank. "I'm s-sorry sunbaenim. I must g-go now. Bye-bye." Hayoung and Anna quickly bowed and left Sehun alone at there.
 
 
 
 
•••
 
 
[A/N]
Hello my readers!!! So how about chapter 2? Kekeke~ Finally!! Sehun in this chapter! Goshh how arrogant he is xD my gosh my goshhhh!! Who Hayoung's secret admire? Ghaaaa!!! I want know too! LOL xD Anyway Park Anna in this chapter is Jung Yoomin aka Joa from drama Hi School Love On *grin* Can you guys guess who will appear for next character if Jung Yoomin aka Park Anna in this chapter? Hahaha xD Anddddd Dongwoon and Naeun were sibling. Yeahhh!! That's my dream for my own ff *cries* 
 
Btw thank you so much much muchhhh to my first subscriber {thescarletfox} and my first commenter {maknae_mau} *throw confetti* and thank you too to my silent readers because read my fanfic, all my new subscribers and commenters! :D
 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe [if you guys don't mind] *grin*