[FATE]

It's Beginning
"Unnie are you sure about leaving a Korea and continued your study at States?" Hayoung asked while her hand keep doing her work arranged the boxes.
 
"I'm sure Hayoung-aa. That's my dream to continue my studies over the overseas. I want my parent happy and keep my promise to continue my studies at State. That's my promise for my parents." Yookyung patted her hand over Hayoung shoulder and she smiled.
 
"But unnie I will be alone at this house. You are the best bestfriend ever I found. Unnie how I can go to school by myself? It's scary if I walk alone and feel so so sooooooo weird plus awkward!" Hayoung mumble and she pouting. She still can't believe that she will live alone in her condominium thats her parents give. 
 
In fact, Hayoung parents already died in car accidents 2 years ago and only Hayoung who is save in the tragic accident. Hayoung's parent already saved a money for their only one daughter for the future and with that money Hayoung use for payed all her school stuff and started make her own life without parents. Hayoung and Yookyung live together since the accident. Yookyung is her bestfriend since their childhood even Yookyung older 2 years from Hayoung and since that accident Yookyung's parent want she taking care of Hayoung who's in trauma with tragically scenes.
 
Yookyung smiled. "Hayoung-aa. Unnie know you can live alone and if you bored you can ask your friend come to your house to accompany you. This is your house dear. You can do what you like. You also can ask Anna and Naeun to go to school together, right? Don't be so coward Hayoung-ssi and believe yourself."
 
Hayoung still can't believed that Yookyung will leaving a Korea soon and it about 3days before she leaving. After helping Yookyung arranged her things Hayoung went to her bedroom. She laying in her bed and suddenly she gets up to searching something in her school bag. She finally picked a cute book with a tittle "MY BOOK". She open the book and take a look at green sticky note that she sticked at the book. That sticker note is not belong to her actually and she just found in her school locker since a 1month ago. Everyday she will get that's note but at first time she get it she just ignore and after that she just curious who give that note. That note sometime she get a funny word sometime she get an annoying word like
 
"You're pretty today"
"I love your pony-tail hair"
"Don't skip your meal"
"You look messy today"
 
Sometime I just don't understand with the owner of the note. He or she just mystery. I don't know the owner is a girl or boy but I expect the owner is a boy because you know right girl will not do that to a girl. It's will be so so weird and I swear I will give a ing to owner of the note if the owner is a girl. After a minute she look at the sticker note she close the book and put back in her school back. She strength her body and laying back at her back. She fall asleep in just few minute maybe because she just too tired from helping Yookyung since this morning.
-------------------------------------------
 
"Hayoung-aaaaaa!! Please wake upppp!!! We are going to late to school!!! It's about 20 minute before school gate will closed!!" Yookyung scream while her hand busying comb her hair. 
 
Hayoung who shocked with Yookyung voice quickly take her towel and go to the bathroom. She didn't take a long shower and straight go the her wardrobe to pick up her school uniform. After done put on her school uniform and tied her hair to pony-tail style she quickly down to stairs. 
 
"Unnie have you see my blazer?" Hayoung asked. "At the laundry room!! Hayoung-aaa palli!! We have 15 minute before school gate closed!!" Yookyung shout from the outside. Hayoung quickly run to the laundry room and pick up her blazer. She quickly put her school shoes on it and run towards to the lift with Yookyung. 
 
Both of them just lucky that their school not far from their condominium. It's take about 10 minutes only. They have still have to run to make sure they not late to go to school. In their way Yookyung suddenly spoke up "Sorry Hayoung-ssi. I can't believe that I wake up so late today. I'm so sorry Hayoung-aa." Yookyung felt so angry toward herself for wake up late because she never been like this before. "Unnie it's okay. Maybe you just so tired because yesterday you clean up your thing and arranged all your stuff since the morning. Don't blame yourself." Hayoung smiled. "Aaaaaahhh!! Hayoung-ssi that's why I love you. You're so sweet!" Yookyung ruffles Hayoung's hair. "Unnieeee!! You just destroyed my hair already!" Hayoung yelled. 
 
Both of them already reached in front of school gate and suddenly "BAMMM!!"
 
"Ouchhh!! My head!!" Hayoung groaned and put her palm on her head. 
 
 
 
[A/N]
Omg! Omg! Omgggggg!!! Im finally released my first chapter of It's Beginning!!! *rolling in the bed* xD So how's for the first chapter? *bitting nails* For the next chapter I will update ASAP! So please wait because it will not taking a long time *grin* 
 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you guys don't mind *grin*