Chap 2

Fall in love with an idiot

 "Okay,what the hell?"Taeyeon said as she scrunched her face at the redheaded guy in front of her who was smiling foolishly."He don't have any place to live,so this is my only option."Park Jinyoung shrugged as he smiled innocently to her.Yoongi looked around Taeyeon big house in amazement."Wah,you got such a big house."Taeyeon looked at him weirdly."He even has satoori."Taeyeon remarked."Where are you from?"Taeyeon asked as she the television and sat on the white couch."Jeonju."Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows and nodded knowingly as she remembered all bad things happened to her in past."Same."Taeyeon replied shortly,making Yoongi giggled excitedly."Really? We could be frie-..."Taeyeon glared at him before he could say that word."Never will you become a friend to me."Taeyeon stated coldly,making Yoongi upset.

 

 "Eeey,make some friends! You only have Tiffany,Jessica and Seohyun as your friends."Jinyoung wiggled his eyebrows to Taeyeon but she just kept onlooking at the TV."Whatever is your answer,my decision is final."Jinyoung releaved a sigh and left a smiling Yoongi and a frustrated Taeyeon.

 

 "He got some serious problems there."Taeyeon muttered as Yoongi sat on a couch,"Where can I sleep? Here?"She pointed at a room nearby and Yoongi smiled thankfully."And now,I lived with a stupid village boy."She sighed as she shoved some chocolae bars into sloppily."I heard thatyou will go recording at Star King.So,why aren't you heading there?"Taeyeon spiited her tea and quickl grabbbed her coat and purse and dagged Yoongi together."You have to follow me."

 

"ARRRGHH!!!" WHY DIDN'T YOU WASH YOUR HANDS?!" Looks like YOONGI didn't wash his hands after he ate a toast that was oily.

 

 SORRRRYYYY!!!!! Short chapter