Chap 1

Fall in love with an idiot

 "I wanted to quit!"My current manager said as Park Jinyoung oppa tried to calm him down."I'm sorry,can't you stay for a week more? We have to search for another manager for her.We'll be real quick."He said calmly and I just stiffled my laugh.This is a worth seeing scene after doing whole lots of pranks to my manager.I was peeping from behind the door to see my manager burst his anger to Jinyoung oppa who is the CEO of my company.I didn't fear him at all."No! I don'twant to get my boxer in a bucketful of butter anymore!"He shouted and exit the office just to see me smiling innocently to him."Y-you...."He stuttered as he pointed at me."What?"He sighed snd ruffled his already messy hair.

 

 "Urgh!" and ran away."Kim Taeyeon."I heard Jinyoung oppa's cold voice."Wae?" I said as he sighed."I got no choice but to give you my last option."I stared at him weirdly."You'll get the village boy as your manager."I gasped and looked at him shockly."Please,give me another manager! Not him! I'll behave."I said and he rolled his eyes."You said that tons of times already."He said and I did my best cute face."Not working."He said and left me shocked in the office.Great,my manager is a stupid village boy.

 

--------------------

 

 Author P.O.V

 

 The red hair boy took a deep fresh air."Woah,this is what Seoul's air smell like."He giggled cutely that make strangers gave him weird stares."I'll just drop my baggages in my apartment and go to the building."Min Yoongi said as he hopped excitedly to the tall apartment.Not even reached 5 minutes,he got kicked out.

 

 "Don't come again!"Yoongi just scaredly nodded his head numerous times."Sorry."He muttered."Seoul is so scary.Not like Jeonju."He said and immediately went to JYP building.

 

 "So,you wanted to take the job?"Jinyoung said as he stared at Yoongi excitedly.This is his totally last hope."I wanted to but,I don't have anywhere to stay.I think I j-..."Jinyoung cut his words."Don't worry,you'll live with Taeyeon-ssi for couple of weeks."He said and Yoongi smiled."Is it okay for her?"He worriedly asked and Jinyoung just laughed."It's okay."Yoongi just awkwardly grinned.

 

 A/N : Short chapter for now...Sorry! ^_^' Subscribe plizz~~