Chap 3

Fall in love with an idiot

 "Star of the star,king of the king.STAR KING!"Kang Hodong said the infamous 'Star King' slogan.Yoongi was looking at them in amusement as he saw Taeyeon sitting beside a guy named BamBam."Wah,today we have a guest that was really hard to connect with.Kim Taeyeon!"The audiences clapped while Taeyeon bowed at them with a cute smile.It looks so sincere for Yoongi."Kyeopta..."Yoongi muttered as he his lips.He shook his head and focused at the show.After a few minutes,Yoongi was getting bored and decided to go around first when suddenly he heard Kang Hodong called Taeyeon.

 

 "Since we were talking about a papparazi and scandal,Kim Taeyeon-ssi,I saw you with a good looking guy earlier outside the building.Who is he?"The audiences woo-ed Taeyeon as she laughed.'I hate this kind of misunderstood.'She thought.Yoongi was smiling shyly when he heard Hodong complimented his looks."Ah,that's my manager."Hodong looked at her shockly and gasped."Is he here now?"Taeyeon hesitatedly nodded and Hodong asked Yoongi to come out.'ME?!' Yoongi thought but slowly stepped out from the staffs and he waved at Taeyeon while givig her a foolish grin.Taeyeon just faked a smile at him and waved back slowly.

 

 "Wah!! So handsome.Taeyeon unnie,can I trade him with my manager?"Krystal pleaded Taeyeon cutely.'Gladly.'Taeyeon answered in her mind."Merong~~ He is my manager."Taeyeon said and Krystal pouted.The others laughed at their cuteness.BamBam who was sitting beside Jackson continously hit him on his arm because he couldn't handle Taeyeon's cuteness."Yah,yah! Stop it!"Jackson shouted at BamBam receiving laughters."I know that you like Taeyeon noona so much but don't hit me."He jokingly glared at BamBam.Taeyeon was slightly blushing because she just discovered her new fanboy.

 

 The entire time they did the recording,Yoongi was busy looking at Taeyeon in a dreamy kind of way.

 

 "Yah!"Taeyeon whispered harshly at him and glared at him as he just woke up from his daydream."Let's go,I have a photoshoot after this."Weirdly,Taeyeon was extremely excited for her next photoshoot but Yoongi just shrugged it off.

 

 Well just now at photoshoot set,he discovered that she has a boyfriend and he is so good looking and hot.Yoongi admit it."Yoongi,can you buy me an orange juice at the vending machine?"Taeyeon handed 10,000 won and wiped her own sweats.Just when Yoongi wanted to go to the nearest vending machine,Taeyeon stopped him."Do you know how to buy drinks from there?"Yoongi nodded since Park Jinyoung teached him almost all about the culture here and how everything works.He even already mastered using the I-Phone that Park Jinyoung bought.He took out another 10,000 won and chose orange juice and apple juice for him.

 

 Just when he wanted to go back to Taeyeon,he heard Wooyoung's voice from a room."Jagi,I am having a photoshoot now.Why? It's Kim Taeyeon.Ani,why would I cheat you with her? You do know that Kim Taeyeon has the stinkiest attitude ever.I just went out with her because of money.Arasso.Erm..Annyeong my cutie Sohee~~"Wooyoung hung up and Yoongi immediately went to Taeyeon.He panted and gave Taeyeon the orange juice.'Should I tell her now? No,later.'Yoongi nodded and restlessly waited for the photoshoot to end.

 

 In their van,Yoongi was fidgeting while roaming his eyes around because he was nervous to tell Taeyeon."Spill the beans can you?"Yoongi looked at her weirdly."Why should I spill the bean? It will dirty your van."Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she forgot that she was talking with a village boy."Say what you're hiding from me."Yoongi was shock for a moment but then sighed."Your boyfriend is cheating on you."He said that received no reaction from Taeyeon.

 

 "I hate that joke."Taeyeon informed as she glared at Yoongi."I'm not lying."He muttered as he gave her a disbelief look.He is just a stranger,why should he lie? There's no good in it.

 

 "Whatever,if you're just jealous that he's dating me,don't.It will be useless since he loves me so much."Taeyeon said with arrogance.The van stopped and Taeyeon immediately went inside her house.Yoongi sighed as he wiped his face using his hands."It's useless."Yoongi looked forward and saw the driver's eyes were meeting his from the mirror."It's useless because she loves him so much that she don't want to believe in reality eventhough she sometimes suspect him but she kept it in her because she didn't want to get heartbroken.........again..."Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at the driver's words.

 

 "Whatever,just ignored my words.Go in,the night is late already and you have to wake up early for Taeyeon's schedule."Yoongi nodded and thanked the driver."What did he mean by again? Did Taeyeon suffered in heartbreak at the past? Urgh,whatever.It's not my business."Yoongi went inside a room that he thought it was his.

 

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!"

 

 Yoongi blinked his eyes repeatedly as Taeyeon covered her body using a towel.His face was scorching red and his mind was blank."Yah! Get out from my freaking room!"He ran o his room while chanting 'I didn't see it'."Urgh! I saw all of it!"His shouts were muffled by the pillow.Taeyeon who was in the room after locking the door,also red like an apple."He didn't see it Taeyeon."She said but after that,she heard Yoongi shouted that he saw all of it.

 

 "Great,tomorrow will be extremely awkward."Both of them said as they cupped their face.