002

What does love exactly meant to you?

           “Yugyeom, this is Mark Tuan and Mark, this is Yugyeom ; Bambam's best friend.” Mark shooked his hands with Yugyeom's after Namjoon introduced them both to each other. They exchange smiles and greets as they sat down in unison. “ I heard that you're curious about Bambam and Jackson right?” asked Yugyeom to Mark. Mark nodded slowly. Yugyeom let out a deep sigh, took a sip of his latte. “ All of this is because of Jackson. He had started it. He was cheating on Bambam, he had someone else, you do know that your best friend of yours is a JYP Ent Rapper, in the way of him not to be called as a Playboy. He announced it officially last year on the december..  that he's having an affair with his colleague, Vocalist / Soloist named Choi Youngjae instead of telling everyone that he is with Bambam. Well, I do know that Bambam is a normal kid and does not spend much time with him.. All of this is not Bambam's fault. I'm making it clear. Not Bambam's fault.” Mark gave Yugyeom a shock expression as Yugyeom just smirked. “So Bambam whose not the one who is in fault?” asked Mark with a curious tone. Both Namjoon and Yugyeom nodded in agreement. Namjoon also know about this case. “ Nope he's not, It was Jackson, In order for him to close his mistake. he took it on Bambam.” Yugyeom spoke with a serious tone while he stared into Mark's eyes for a moment. Mark avoided his gaze, “Anyways, thanks for telling me this information, I need to go, Would you excuse me? Thanks Namjoon and Yugyeom.” Mark said while he stood up from his seat before he could a step to go. He heard Yugyeom, “ If you want to find Bambam, he might be at  Hangang Park.” Mark took a step back and said thank you to Yugyeom as he leaves.

               Mark arrived at Hangang Park. Seoul's beautiful park. It's a good thing he had brought along his precious camera. Mark walked through the park, he smiled along while taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. He stopped at a nice spot for him to sit and looked at the pictures he had taken, cute childrens running around, beautiful water scenery, flowers blooming and many more. Mark decided to take another shot, he looked into his camera and clicked the capture button. He looked at the picture he had taken again, it was a picture of a young boy, sitting down while he had a book on his lap ; reading it. The boy looked like someone he has seen before, but where exactly. He remembered, it was a glad that he had brought along the picture of Jackson and Bambam's couple photo. He looked closely at Bambam which is on the photo and the picture he had taken, he compared them. It was totally similar, the young boy is definitely or might be Bambam. Mark decided to approached the young boy whose seated about four steps away from him. 

              “ I'm sorry to disturb you but are you perhaps Bambam?” asked Mark with a nervous tone in the end of his words. The young boy took off his left side earpiece and nodded off slowly, “Yes I am, Who are you?” It was Bambam. Mark could not believed the fact that he is really meeting Bambam. “Wait. Wait! I think I have seen you somewhere before!” said Bambam, excitedly. “Me? You know me?” asked Mark while giving Bambam a confused look. “Aren't you the famous photography from LA? Mark Tuan Yi En?” asked Bambam again with curiousity and excitement. Mark giggled softly and nodded slowly while he gave Bambam a smile. Bambam gasped. “Omona! I'm a big fan of you! I followed your Instagram! your Tumblr! your youtube channel! where you upload your song covers right?” Mark just nodded while giving him a smile but in his head, he thought, “ This cutie might be my stan not my fan. I didn't even announced  to anyone about my youtube channel! how did he know?! >_< ” “But how did you know me?— Perhaps you had noticed me favourited all your posts and commented a lot with hearts?! The Bambam1a?! How lucky I am to meet you!” exclaimed Bambam. Mark thought again, “ Yeah, spammer  BAMBAM1A. :( I did not even expect this famous.. *sighs*.” Finally Mark had the chance to speak, “ So Bambam, I need your help though, I'm here for maybe more than one week? for a short vacation or should holiday / break? Could you help me to show or rather tell me where are the attraction places that tourits go that I should go to get beauitful pictures... Can you help me?” Mark gave Bambam a pout in the end of his words. Bambam chuckled, “Sure! Totally I would help you! How can I not help you! Where do you wanna go for now? Have you taken pictures of this park? It's so beautiful you kno– maybe rather than talking, I should show you right?” asked Bambam with a happy tone as he drags Mark off with him, happily. Mark gave the third thought,“This is totally gonna work. For sure.”


What does Love exactly meant to you?

 [ CHAPTER 03 PREVIEW]

“This is the Hanok Village, it's beautiful isn't it?” — Bambam

“ Why do I feel like I'm falling for him? He just so cute to fall in love with.. Why did that Jerk cheated on him..” — Mark

“ Hey Jackson! Do you even know that your ex is meeting someone now?” — Min

“ Why would I even care about him now?” — Jackson

“ Bro, you didn't met my ex lover didn't you?” — Jackson 

“Yes I did. Why?” — Mark


Happy Valentines Day! TO:  everyone especiallyy to my subscribers! Love you so much! Thanks a lot for subscribing! Please comment prettily!!!!! :) Hope you love it! I'll update the next chapter soon! :) Thank you // xoxo - iraexoticfoever