003

What does love exactly meant to you?

           Ring! The alarm clock rang. Mark rubbed his eyes adorably and streched out his arms out wide. He looked at himself at the mirror and realises that his hair is seriously no joke. Without wanting to waste much time, Mark got up from bed and walked to the bathroom lazily. Down to his surprise, Jackson was already awake much earlier than and was already busy brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Jackson muttered ‘Good Morning!’ to Mark while Mark gave him a weak smile in return. Suddenly, he felt vibration from his pockets. He took out his i-phone and answered the phone call...

           “Hey Mark Tuan! You up? A very good morning to you! Are you ready for your first Seoul tour?” The voice on the other line made Mark felt much refreshed and a bit wokened up. He realised that he did not checked on the called ID and just answered the phone, he looked at his phone and saw the ID was Cutie Pie Bam!’ Mark got himself on his right track and answered Bambam in a much more bright way instead of being so obvious of him that had just woke up voice. “Obviously I am ready! So where should we meet? Ah, Gangnam? Okay. Be at the Starbucks cafe? Alright! I got it! Bye!” Mark hunged up the phone as he puts his phone aside the sink he is going to use to brush his tooth. He gently gets the toothbrush paste and put some on his toothbrush. He heard Jackson smirked, “ Hey bro, found a girlfriend already ah?” “Nah, A boyfriend.” Mark replied Jackson's tease as he giggled after looking at Jackson's reaction. Jackson who was busy drinking down his glass of water, got choked. “Why can't I?” Jackson gave him a pout, “Actually I should be the one to show yo–..” Mark cut his words and said, “ Mr Jackson Wang, I know that you're kinda busy so there is no need for you to show me around Seoul because I have someone much better than you whose not busy for me to just show me around the city, don't worry so much okay? Oh my gosh! I am late! I need to go! Bye!” Mark answered Jackson sarcasticly and left Jackson after brushing his teeth, he took his i-phone and rushed out of the bathroom as he headed towards his room hurriedly.  “Mark Tuan! Really! You're so damn a brat! Don't you dare to return late home tonight!” Jackson anticipated for Mark's answer but silence, he muttered to himself, “Guess, I'm talking to the wall..” 

        Mark ran out of the apartment and stood beside the roadside, waving for cabs to get him to his destinated venue. He took a glance at his watch, “ Doom.. I'm doomed, I'm late just for my first DATE with Bambam!” Finally, a cab came, he got inside the cab and headed to Gangnam. Reached at Gangnam,Mark tried to search for the Starbucks Cafe and he spotted it. He quickly went into the cafe. Mark saw Bambam seated at a table with two cups of ice lemon tea. Bambam could have ordered it for him. Mark walked up to Bambam, “Why are you late?” asked Bambam with a pout. Mark bite his lower lip and did not know what to answer instead he gave an excuse, “Well, you know, Traffic Jam?”  Bambam just nodded away and suddenly dragged Mark on the shoulder, “What?” Mark who was about to drink a sip of his ice lemon tea ; got surprised. “Come on! Let's go!” “Wait! Wait! Wait! Let me drink my ice–” Before Mark could take a sip, Bambam had dragged him away. Mark Tuan's first Seoul Tour started! Firstly, they went to Bukchon Hanok Village. This is the Bukchon Hanok Village, it's beautiful isn't it?” exclaimed Bambam. Mark just smiled widely in agreement. They walked up the streets along the old villages, Bambam was explaining to Mark Korea's traditions while Mark had his camera and took shots of the villages plus listened to Bammie's explaination of course. While Mark was busy taking pictures, he suddenly heard a stomach growling sound, “Bambam, you're hungry aren't you?” asked Mark while smiling to Bambam. Bambam grinned and said, “I usually eat rice with kimchi in the morning though..” Bambam had his head hung low because of embarassment. “Bam! Then, you should have ate something at least just now.. like a sandwich? Don't mind me, I can withstand the whole day without eating anything!” On the opposite thought, Nope, Mark also needs something to survive for the whole day! Being a hero huh? Mark told Bambam to sit beside him, they decided to take a short break. Bambam sat beside him and said excitedly, “Ah! I know one famous Korean Restaurant that sells the best foods in town! Wanna try?” Mark who was busy looking at the pictures he had taken ; looked up apon Bambam, “Okay, sure.” Bambam stood up on his feet and shouted, again feeling more excited this time, “Let's gogogo!” Bambam ran off first, Mark who was busy packing his bag got startled by Bambam's disappearance and realises that Bambam had walked a lot further than him, he decided to chase after. “Bam! Wait for me!”

     Mark followed behind Bambam into the Korean Restaurant, everyone was like staring at the two. Mark hated those stares, he quickly chose a seat that's empty that includes only two of them could sit on without anybody disturbing or staring into their soul like crazy. The Korean Restaurant owner came to their table and asked them what would they like to eat. Meanwhile Bambam made orders for him and Mark to eat, Mark once again took out his camera and looked through the beautiful pictures he had taken. Some of the pictures were Bambam's pictures. Mark had took them secretly without Bambam knowing at all, Mark thought in his head, “Why do I feel like I'm falling for him? He just so cute to fall in love with.. Why did that Jerk cheated on him..” That Jerk that Mark stated was his own best friend, Jackson.  Mark was in his own world until he did not even realised that Bambam was talking to him about the foods he had ordered. Then, the delicious foods came, all of them looked delicating and sumptous! Mark gulped, he felt excited to eat a table of delicious foods. He took his chopsticks and was about to dig in, Bambam stopped him. “Ah, Why?” Mark asked in annoyance. Bambam sighed out deeply,“ In Korean tradition, before you eat something, you're to say you would eat well (note: korean -> english translation), it means somehow like respect? Mind me, I'm a Thailand person, not a korean person, just.. you know learned?”(note again: Bambam was speaking in korean for the ‘I would eat well’ part only, not the whole dialogue.) ​ Mark chukled slightly and slowly spoked out the korean words. Bambam founded it cute as he also said the same thing and they both started eating. “How? Is it good?” asked Bambam, he felt curious somehow. Mark nodded and exclaimed happily, “It's so good! I meant, delicious! I love the most is this!” He pointed to the Ginseng Chicken soup. Bambam just smiled widely and nodded in agreement. Bambam had himself, watching Mark eating deliciously without noticing when he suddenly saw JYP Entertainment's Female artists, means Jackson's best friends. Min and Park Jimin. Min also spotted Bambam, Jimin too, they started to whisper into each others ears while staring at Bambam and Mark. It's a glad that Mark had seated in front of Bambam so he would not be visible for the both gossipers. Mark who was so focused with his eating, got distracted by Bambam's sudden dark expression. He got curious and asked, “Why? What is wrong?” Mark was about to tilt his head around, Bambam touched Mark's hand and whispered to not turn around. Bambam felt a flash hurt his eyes. Jimin took a photo of him and Mark meanwhile Min was all the way smiling, the gosippers smirked and smiled to Bambam before they took their step to leave. 

   Bambam felt his eyes stinged, tears started to crowd around but he endured it. “Bambam, are you okay?” asked Mark with a caring tone. Bambam excused himself to the washroom for a while as he ran to the washroom and left Mark at the table with curiousity in his head. On the other negative side, Min and Jimin entered the dance studio and saw Jackson seated with JJ Project ; JB and Jr. The two girls put down their food and smiled to each other before asking Jackson something, they were somehow signalling each other. “ Hey Jackson! Do you even know that your ex is meeting someone now?” asked Min with her usual bad self, of course. Jackson who was eating a slice of pizza, stopped for a moment, was hesitating to answer Min, “ Why would I even care about him now? He's no longer mine. I don't even care a thing whether he's with someone or not..” Jimin smirked away and showed the picture she had taken, Bambam with Mark. Jackson stared into the picture focusedly as he thought, “This guy, he looks like Mark.. It  couldn't be him right?” JB who was seated right beside him also looked at the picture. “ That guy, you look like you know him.. You know him?” JB asked as everyone was staring at Jackson, “Nope, I don't know him and I don't even care anymore..” Jackson stated that strictly and threw Jimin's phone back to her. Jimin gave him a glare while scanning if there's any damage at her phone.

    Back to Mark and Bambam, The two walked home after having a one day first seoul tour for Mark. Bambam kept quiet as well as Mark, Mark noticed that Bambam was no longer as happy as he was in the morning, he wondered who was at the Korean Restaurant that made Bambam be this longingly sad. Mark decided to break the silence, “So.. Tomorrow is my second one right?” asked Mark with a bit exciting mode to lit up Bambam's mood. Bambam hummed in response for a moment and then spoke slowly with a sad mood, “ I don't know if I could so if I could not, I will message you later, I think I need some space by myself for a while.” Bambam spoke while avoiding his eyes onto Mark. “Okay.. I see.. Fine, I'll go off. Take care. Bye.” Mark said while feeling sad also. Both of them part ways separately. Mark was feeling sad as well as Bambam.

    Mark reached at Jackson's apartment, He was surprised to see lots of shoes outside the apartment as he heard loud noises of people talking coming from the apartment also. He went into the apartment carefully as he saw Jackson and a group of boys eating at the dining table. Mark bowed and greet them. Jackson came to Mark and puts his arm above Mark's shoulders. “Guys, this is Mark, Mark, this is BTS. Big Hit Entertainment's famous boy group.The leader of the group is Kim Namjoon or shall I say Rap Monster?” BTS argued in unison after hearing Jackson said they are famous, they were disagreeing. Mark smiled and bowed again. BTS introduced themselves one by one with Namjoon's assistance for translation. Mark laughed after hearing their introduction, all of them has their own style to introduce themselves. Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook and V. Mark had all those names stuck in his head already and now it is easy for him to make friends. “ In order for me to introduce them to you, I decided to prepare this feast! I am the one who had ordered all this! Do you know that! Mark Tuan! Eat! Eat! Eat deliciously!” exclaimed Jackson while having the feeling as proud as a peacock. BTS just laughed away even though they did not understand what the hell Jackson was talking about except for Rap Monster. Mark just nodded and whispered Thanks to Jackson. Jackson gave him a tight hug. BTS found it cute that they both had hugged each other like a couple of koalas. While all of the boys were having fun, chatting, talking loudly and laughing their heads off, Jackson got the right moment to asked Mark something, “Bro, you didn't met my ex lover didn't you?” Mark who was having his chopstick on a chicken and was about to dip it into a sauce, paused for a moment and put the chicken aside as he answered, “ Yes I did. Why?” Mark stared into Jackson's eyes, Jackson gave an shock expression, it was unbelievable to him. “How did you know him?” Jackson asked Mark with a bit irritated voice in the end. “Well, through Instagram? For a long time, actually.. I had known him!  He is a fan of me right? So, somehow, I bumped into him earlier in Gangnam while I was with my tourist mate..” Jackson just nodded. “Good attempt of lying, Mark Tuan Yi En.” Jackson thought in his heart while faking a smile to Mark. Mark also did the same, “ I would never give you a chance again to broke Bambam's heart for the second time, don't you try, Jackson Wang.


What does Love exactly meant to you?

 [ CHAPTER 04 PREVIEW]

“Let me go! I said Let me go!” — Bambam

“Why are you trying to do? Making me jealous is it?” — Jackson

“Jackson, what kind of jerk are you? Play here. Play there.  Bambam and then, who? Choi Youngjae? Don't you ever try to touch Bambam again!” — Mark

“This is so funny man. He still loves me and I am certain about that!” — Jackson

“Don't do this Mark. Your friendship with Jackson will broke off. Don't. I don't want it to happened at all.”


My subscribers I Love you so much! Thanks a lot for subscribing! AND  Please comment prettily!!!!! :) Sorry for the LATE UPDATE! Hope you love this chapter! I'll update the next chapter soon! :) Thank you // xoxo - iraexoticfoever