001

What does love exactly meant to you?

        Mark glanced at his watch. 9:30 am. He scanned around the area he is standing at. Mark is waiting for someone to get him, He had just arrived from Los Angeles to Seoul. Here he is, standing right in the middle of Incheon Airport. He kept on making frustrating noises. Then, he saw his best friend running to him with a his hand up high. “Hey Bro!” Jackson shouted while wanting to have a high five with Mark. Mark ignored him and gave him a straight face with arms folded. “ Sorry okay! That I'm a bit late! You know I'm a... Busy guy.. right?” Jackson said again while nudging his elbow against Mark's. Mark gave him a straight face again. Jackson gave up and introduced someone to Mark, “Before I forget, this is my buddy.” Mark looked at the guy, “ I'm Namjoon, Nice to meet you.” Namjoon gave Mark a warm smile, Mark replied back with a smile also, “ Mark Tuan. Nice to meet you too.” Jackson clapped both of his hands and was about to say something when he got cut by Mark. Mark got his hand covered Jackson's face as he pushed Jackson a bit hard as he walks off with Namjoon out of the airport and left Jackson all alone behind. They were laughing and were gossiping about Jackson. Jackson ran after them. 

         The three boys decided to take the cab to go to Jackson's house. It might be more easier because if they wait for the bus, it is going to be a whole day and much more easier for Mark to know about Seoul as the cab droves through the beautiful streets of Seoul. The cab droves through various streets and most importantly the Gyeongbokgung Palace. Mark got amazed by the beautiful city. He smiled all the way while hearing to Namjoon's talk about the various attraction spots in Seoul that Mark should totally visit. Mark just nodded. “ So, this is Seoul.. It's so beautiful!” Mark took out his i-phone and took a few photos of the streets. He just got possesed by the city's visual. So delicating.

         After an hour, Mark, Jackson and Namjoon arrived at Jackson's apartment. Namjoon helped Mark with his luggage while Mark just followed Jackson's steps to his place. Mark took a step into Jackson's apartment, it was a bit small but amazingly it could fit a few sofas and an LED televison. “You live in this apartment alone?” asked Mark to Jackson while pulling down his bag strap off his shoulders and lay against the sofa. “ Yeah, wait, no, with my precious puppy! Wang Wang! Sometimes, my dance academy buddies come over to party!! Buddies like Namjoon.” replied Jackson while taking out a bottle of milk from the refrigerator. Mark just shooks off his head. Jackson went to sit right beside Mark and drinks his glass of milk. Mark took out his i-phone and starts to post the pictures he took earlier into his Instagram account. Jackson gave a smack on Mark's left shoulder, Mark whined in pain and gave a stare to Jackson, “Bro! Stop that! And have some peace! You did said you want holiday right?” Mark sighed deeply and looked up to Jackson. “ Yes, I want but I'm a famous photographer, without me updating only for a day, my fans would go crazy! Okay!” Jackson just shrugs off. The two suddenly heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. Jackson's apartment is a two storey apartment. Namjoon came down after he had put Mark's luggage at one of the room's above. Mark stood up and said thanks to Namjoon. Namjoon just gave him a pat on the shoulder. He told Mark and Jackson that he had to go somewhere. He exchange farewell greet and left the apartment. Mark streched out flexibly and asked, “ Yah, Where do I sleep?”  “Right beside me?” Jackson grinned. Mark gave him a glare. “ Joking only,when you go up the stairs, you'll see five rooms right? The last one on your right side, is yours.” Mark nodded and took his bag as he walks up the stairs slowly and carefully.

      Mark gently holds on the door's knob and opens the door slowly, he peeks in. All he could see is just white sheets covering all the furnitures even so the curtain's white. Mark walks into the room and scanned the room. Gladly, Jackson passes by the room. Mark shouted, “ Why is this room so plain? And why are the furnitures are covered with white sheets?” Jackson heard him and shouted back, “ That is because my beloved ex lover is dead in my whole life! Don't try to ask me a lot of questions!” Mark got confused. “Dead? What the hell is he talking?” Mark was focused on his thoughts that he did not even realised that Jackson was standing in front of the room's door. Mark titled his head and smiled, Jackson did the same too. “ Bro, I have to go, if you need any food, it's in the kitchen, not comfortable with the food, order a pizza okay? Bye!” Mark did not had the chance to said a word when Jackson just left him. Mark closed the room's door and begin to take off the white sheets down and opened the closed curtain. Now, it is much better, the shining sun shone the whole dark and gloomy room. Mark carefully unpacks his beg, he took put his branded clothes and put them above the bed. Also, He took out his accessories too. He wondered whre to put the stuffs when he realises that study table has a three storey cabinets. He got his accessories and opens the cabinets one by one, from the bottom till the top. Then, He saw something on the 2nd storey's cabinet.Old picture frames containing a picture of Jackson and someone, someone who is cute and has a bright smile. It was all a set of couple photos, there was also a piece of letter. Mark opens the letter and read out softly..

Today is the day, I broke up with Bambam. Bambam had left me. I don't know the reason why. Am I a bad person? We had spent time together a lot with beautiful memories.. Well, I guess I am not the person that Bambam loves.... Bambam, I'm sorry of whatever I did for you was not enough but really, I sincerely love you. I'll try to move on and forget you. I will try

-Lots of Love, Jackson Wang // 01.01.15

      Mark got surprised. Then he remembered, “ That is because my beloved ex lover is dead in my whole life!” So this was the meaning of Jackson's words. The person he had loved did not died, that person is still alive. It is because Jackson had forgottened the person. Mark decided to call Namjoon. “ Namjoon-ah, can I meet you?”  In order to help his best friend, he has to do this to get back his best friend's lover. 


What does Love exactly meant to you?

[ CHAPTER 02 PREVIEW]  

“ So, Bambam whose not the who is in fault?” – Mark

 

“ Nope, It was Jackson, He cheated on Bambam, in order for him to close his mistake, he decided to took it on Bambam.” – Yugyeom

 

“Are you perhaps Bambam?” – Mark

 

“ Yes I am. Who are you?” – Bambam


Updated one chapter! Hope you love reading it! I'll update the second one soon! There's complications right? Please subscribe a lot and comment prettily readers!!! :) ilysm! -iraexoticfoever