Episode 3 - Winning Little Soeun's heart

The Return of SuperTaec
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was DisneyLand Day and Soeun was excited about it. The PD informed Taec that this Disney trip had a mission but it was one which he would not need to do. All he needed to do was be a judge. The mission would involve his fellow 2pm members in accompanying and taking care of Soeun for an hour each. After which Soeun would vote who she had most fun with and Taec would be the judge on who took care of Soeun the best.

"So does it mean I have to be away from Soeun?" Taec asked the PD.

The PD nodded. "Yes, because the challenge is to see how the guys handle if Soeun started asking for her parents. But of course you will be able to watch all the action from a distance or a camera room where Soeun cannot spot you."

Taec was game for the mission since he got to be judge and see how his brothers took care of his kid for a full day at the theme park. On the way to the theme park, the 5 members drew lots to see who got to be in charge of Soeun first to last. Khun won the first slot and Taec wished him good luck. Taec then turned to Soeun as he told her he had to work elsewhere but she would be taken care by each of her uncle who would be bringing her to different attractions for the whole day. Luckily Soeun was fine with it since she was already in awe of the beautiful theme park.   

As Taec moved to a make-shift camera room, he received a call from Yubin. He moved aside, away from cameras to take her call.

"Hey baby.." He greeted.

"You sound fine.. Our child not giving you problems? Did you get my text last night?" his wife asked.

"I did but I guessed I was busy preparing for today I forgot to reply you. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"You sure? Last night I called at 1 and Soeun picked up the call. She's awake but you are not."

Busted.

"Sigh.. I'm sorry. I was so tired after the concert. Soeun napped on and off during the concert and then when she woke up she kept looking for you she cried for like a full hour. I couldn't calm her down until we reached the hotel. When I got her freshened up, she couldn't sleep. I read her a book but ended up falling asleep first. It was a LONG day, yeobo." Taec reported in detail.

"She cried? Aish, I'm not blaming you, baby...I'm more concerned actually. Do you want me to fly over?" Yubin asked.

Taec shook his head. "That'll be a bad idea. The challenge of the show is for me to close the bond with Soeun and you being here would lose its purpose already. Don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter