Episode 1 - Spill

The Return of SuperTaec
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yubin sat adjusting her skirt again. She took note that the cameras had not started rolling yet.

"Are you nervous?" her husband whispered to her.

She shook her head immediately, denying it. Maybe she was a little nervous because it had been ages since she last appeared on a reality-variety show. Taec obviously had no nerves since he was no newbie to shows like this. She was at first reluctant to take the offer from KBS but then she realized this was actually the best way to have Taec spend quality time with their SoEun, while actually working at the same time. Her husband had been the busy actor mostly but since 2pm was starting their reunion tour recently, he got even busier. With this show, they could at least have some father-daughter bonding time together.

Taec stretched his hand over to cover his wife's hand. "This will be fun, baby. Don't worry." he smiled at her. Yubin nearly leaned over to kiss him but quickly stopped herself after remembering CAMERAS...and PEOPLE around!

"Alright..we are going to start rolling in 2 minutes." The PD announced as he sat down opposite them with his interview cards.  

The couple composed themselves for the interview in the black room, located in the study room of their 5-room apartment. Little Soeun was currently in her bedroom with Grandma Kim, Yubin's mother.

The cameras rolled and the PD shot the first question...which was a nice polite one.

PD: We were a little worried when we were setting up the cameras in your apartment earlier because Soeun looked like she was going to cry. Is she ok with the cameras and too many people around?"

Taec: She's fine. We bring her to JYP's all the time and she's seen enough of these. She warms up to people well too.

Yubin: I think she was just slightly shocked at the cameras and strangers being in her own home. But Soeun is hardly the crying sort. She only cries when she's in pain or being scolded for a naughty act.

PD: Haha, she's like a star in the making already. Any plans of having her follow her parent's career paths?

Both Taec and Yubin immediately shook their heads.

Taec: We will let her choose her own path when she is much older but we would prefer she not go through the hardships of idol life like we did.

Yubin: It's really funny how we did not feel that way when we were aiming for the idol dream during our teenage years. After going through that phase, we now understand how our parents felt at that time. Soeun can choose what she wants when she grows up but most importantly we will be guiding her towards the best academic route first.

Taec: Actually that is how JYP guide their kids too. Education comes first!

PD: I heard Taecyeon wants his child to become a doctor?

Taec: Or a lawyer. Or the president. Haha. I think that is what most parents want anyway.

PD: I believe SoEun has hope especially with her parents' superior genes. Haha. I have a curious question and this is slightly off topic. Back in your early idol days or when you first met each other, ever wondered if you would be married to each other eventually?

Yubin: (Laughs embarrassingly as she shook her head) No..not really…haha..

Taec: (looks at Yubin) You made me sound like I was a hideous dude back then. As for me, I did play with that dating idea when I first met her. I was like a boy with a crush on the new cool girl in the company.

Yubin: You sure did not treat me like your crush. You kept correcting my English! It was annoying!

Taec: I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter