Episode 2 – Who's Your Favorite Uncle?

The Return of SuperTaec
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec felt a nudge on his shoulder but it was light. His mind was blank. Obviously so since he was sleeping. The nudge got harder but Taec was still not moving. Then he felt a kiss on his jaw, followed by a nibble on his ear. And then a familiar y drool saying, “You have a flight to catch, yeobo…”

“Hmm…” he responded but the eyes still refused to open.

By now, he could feel his wife’s hand going down towards his lower body. Ok… was she going to wake him up or him up? He would like the latter though. His morning was already awake by the time her hand reached into his underwear.

“Hmm..” he moaned, a smile on his face. Her hand expertly him and he was enjoying every moment of it. “Let’s make more babies.” He groaned as his hands moved to her body. Good thing KBS did not install cameras in their bedroom. Taec had told the crew he needed that one room for privacy.

Pulling Yubin into his arms, he kissed her passionately.

“Great! You are awake now.” Yubin said in between hot kisses.

“Yes, awake and ready to rumble.” He found himself on top of the wife now.

 “Ok, but we need to make this quick. I need to wake Soeun up.”

“What? You haven’t woken her up yet?” Taec stopped kissing.

“No!! Hello! How am I ing you up if she was awake now?”

“How would I know? Maybe she’s having her morning poop poop now in the toilet?”

“And you think I would leave my child in the toilet, while I catch a 3-minute quickie with her father?!”

Taec turned to the clock to check the time. They only had an hour to prepare before they leave for the airport. “Ok, so how much time do I have since my kid is still asleep?”

“I take an hour to bath her, prep her and pack her stuff.” Yubin informed.

“So I only got like what,30 seconds of ?”

“Don’t be ridiculous! You got 5 minutes!” Yubin displayed her open palm to emphasize the time. “5 minutes to give our Soeun a little brother or sister." His wife did not waste time as she pulled his underwear off swiftly. "C’mon, baby. You can do it. I won’t be seeing you for a week and now is the best time since I’m gonna ovulate soon.”

Yes, they took their plan for a second child very seriously.

Taec shrugged as he obeyed Yubin. He hardly ever said no to her.

====

“Now you will be a good girl and listen to your appa, okay? Umma won’t be with you but you will  have lots of fun with appa and your uncles, alright?” Yubin kissed her child’s chubby cheek, at their apartment doorway.

Soeun looked at her mother with eyes ready to tear. Oh dear. Soeun was never apart from Yubin for more than 2 days. This was a week! The cameras were rolling now and Yubin controlled herself from feeling too emotional, worrying about her daughter being separate from her. She knew she would miss her child too but this week apart was important for Yubin as well as Taec. She needed this break from mommy duties to focus on a new collaborative project with Yeeun, Sunmi and a group of their friends from the underground music industry. She had been a part-time working mom all these years, managing the JYP sub-label Studio J along with Yeeun. But now that Soeun would be away with her father for a week, Yubin could use this opportunity to spend more time on the project and Taec could definitely get used to taking care of his child full-time for a week. 

Taec was looking at his wife with a worried look and Yubin knew he was probably secretly saying to her "Baby, you sure you are not coming to Japan with us?"

But Soeun seemed to have echoed her father's mind. "Umma, why are you not coming with us?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter