Aftermath

Roommate

Last night was rough, and today Jungkook pays for it. He was supposed to attend a class at 10 am, but he was unable to wake up. His head is exploding from the inside and his entire body was burning. He had quite a high fever that he was unable to move around so he had to call off his morning class.

After hours of sleeping Jungkook woke up, yet still feeling sick. It was already afternoon. He tries to get up but it felt like climbing up a mountain for him. After a few minutes of struggle, Jungkook is able to pull himself up to at least sit on the bed. He was tired and sleepy *His stomach grumble* He was tired, sleepy and hungry. He let down a long sigh.

He was about to get up to at least have a bath before going back to sleep before the door creaked open. It was Leo who just got back from his morning class. Jungkook had his eyes fixed on the floor. Somehow he felt shy and embarrassed. More than usual as he and Leo never even spoke before.

He knows how irony the situation is, they never spoke a word to each other and last night happens. Leo puts his bag on his table. He took out his phone from his pocket before he connect it the phone charger. Leo observed Jungkook from where he was standing. Jungkook is still sitting on his bed looking like a kid guilty of an offense. Leo make his way towards Jungkook.

From Jungkook point of view, he can now see Leo’s feet, but still he was reluctand to look up. Leo holds on to Jungkook’s head and shifts its position so that he can see Jungkook’s face. Jungkook looks sleepy, his face is a bit swollen as he just woke up, his fair looking skin is now pinkish.

Leo moves his face towards Jungkook’s. Jungkook was caught off guard but still his eyes are already tight shut. He doesn’t know whether he can have another round of last night in his current condition. Although he knows he would. With his eyes shut, he can only feel his forehead is now in contact with Leo. His lips automatically pout but he was unable to reach Leo’s. That position lasted for a few second before Leo pulled away. Jungkook had his eyes open and he saw Leo left the room. His pink face is now bright red. He felt more embarrassed than ever. He can feel the heat building up on his face. He shoved his face into his pillow and nags himself for such foolishness.

 

It’s around half an hour in Jungkook’s time when Jungkook once again heard the door open. He saw Leo getting in with a few plastic bags on his hand. Leo went straight to his table without even bothered to look at Jungkook he was weak on his bed. From his bed, Jungkook could hear plastic bag rustling, sounds of spoon and bowl clinging and other unidentified sound. Before long all the white noise turns silent. He then felt both of his hand yanked. He woke up from his pretentious sleep and see Leo was holding his hand aiding him to get off from his bed. Leo hold onto Jungkook’s shoulder and walked him to walk to the study table where a bowl of porridge and a glass of water is served. Jungkook sat down on the chair and Leo handed him a spoon. Still, no words from any of them.

Leo left Jungkook with his food as Jungkook slowly chowing down his porridge. He sneakily spied on Leo with the tail of his eyes. Leo went to Jungkook bed and take off the bed sheet. The bed sheet was damped with sweat from Jungkook’s fever aswell as yesterday’s business. The bed sheet might be stain with other things as well but no need for details.*wink* Leo then walks to his wardrobe where he reach for the top compartment. He took out a cooling gel mattress that he had stored for the upcoming summer heat. He lay that down on Jungkook’s bed. He then moves to his own bed taking out his own bed sheet. He put that on Jungkook’s bed.

Finish with that, he went back to Jungkook. As he saw that Jungkook is done with his porridge, Leo handed him a paracetamol and aspirin. Jungkook took it in one go. Leo was taking something from the bunch of plastic bag that he brought in earlier before he move behind Jungkook. He reached from behind and had his hand on Jungkook’s forehead. He the pulls Jungkook’s bangs upwards and stick a cooling gel pad onto Jungkook’s forehead. It was refreshing. After that, Leo yank Jungkook’s collar from behind almost strangling Jungkook. He attached another cooling gel pad onto Jongkook’s back.

Leo made some last adjustment to Jungkook’s bed before he helped Jungkook once again to his bed. He tucks Jungkook in before he prepared himself to go to class. Jungkook now understand the meaning of the prior foreheads touch. Leo was just checking his temperature. It was Jungkook’s mind who thinks otherwise. Jungkook is no longer embarrassed to look at Leo. He felt warmth by looking at him. He had his eyes on Leo until Leo went out for his class. Jungkook than sleeps like a baby with a smile carved upon his face.