His First Word

Roommate

P/s: Introduced a new character on this chapter. Who? continue to read to find out
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook was lucky that he had no class the day after. It gave him a lot of time and space to recover. Thanks to Leo, the process went faster. The next morning he woke up feeling fresh and energize. He sat on his bed upon waking up. He look over to Leo’s bed but Leo was not there.

‘Sunbae might went out jogging’, he thought to himself as it is a norm for Leo to went out jogging at such hour.

He realizes that Leo don have a bed sheet on his bed. He then remembered that Leo exchanged the bed sheet to his bed. He had his hand on the bas sheet, caressing it like a piece of cashmere. Fragrant he thought.

He makes his way towards the bathroom as he had not take a bath since the last two days. He was not sweaty but he felt sticky. He knows he smells as sour as a pickle. Along his way to the bathroom he saw his bed sheet hanging out on the outside.

‘How thoughtful of him’, Jungkook smiled.

 

He went straight to his room after shower to change. He picked out a t shirt and shorts. He puts the shorts on first. And yes of course after his undies. He was halfway on his shirt when Leo came back. He struggled to put his shirt on as he was flabbergasted of Leo’s sudden enter. Leo walks over to Jungkook to help him with it the shirt. And to Jungkook surprise, Leo wasn’t helping him to put on the shirt, but to take it off instead.

Their eyes lock. Leo throws Jungkook’s shirt to the side. He pushed Jungkook gently on the study table. Jungkook is now sitting on the table. Leo had his hand on Jungkook’s head and had Jungkook’s face facing his. He then move in closer and whisper to Jungkook.

‘You are mine’

‘Okay. You are mine. Not even ‘be mine’. Never spoke to me and that is his first word?’ Jungkook was ranting in his head. Still that words woke up the dragon in his pants.

After whispering, Leo waste no time to further elaborate. He started embracing Jungkooks lips as Jungkook played along. While Leo’s hand was still on Jungkook’s head, jungkooks hand was hanging uncomfortably. Jungkook place both of his hand on Leo’s broad back. Cough brokeback Cough. Not Leo’s ‘’ back but his ‘back’ back instead. As they go further into kissing, Jungkook take action to his own hand, like literally, he tried to take off Leo’s shirt when Leo took Jungkook’s Left hand and put it into his back pocket. Jungkook was stun and puzzled in the same time. He ended up putting his right hand on Leo’s chest.

Things was escalating when they hear a knocking on their door. Jungkook was surprised that he lost his paced. Leo however was still in the game, getting rough on Jungkook. Jungkook try to ignore the door and get back to his original pace. Once again knocking on the door was heard. This time, Jungkook can feel that Leo is slightly bothered. Still, none of them stopped. Third luck was the charm, upon hearing the third knocking on their door; more like banging now, Leo withdraw from their session and took his bag off the floor. Jungkook was left hanging and he dismount the desk and now standing on the floor and picking up his shirt that Leo throws on the floor prior and putting it back on.

Leo opened the door. Park Jimin, Jungkook’s classmate, was standing in front of the door.

‘Oh hi! Good afternoon sunbaenim ’, Jimin properly greets Leo. Leo gave him a cold shoulder and walk out of the room leaving the two behind.

‘Yeah,  nice to meet you sunbaenim. Have a good day’, Jimin continues amidst the cold shoulder he receive. He gave Leo a 90 degree bow as a sign of respect. Jungkook who saw that rolled his eyes.

‘Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Where have you been the whole day yesterday? ’, Jimin ask his classmate about his whereabouts since he was absent from class the whole day yesterday.

‘I fell sick, but I am okay now’, Jungkook explained.

‘Really? Are u fine now’, Jimin further ask while his hand was on Jungkook’s forehead.

‘Didn’t I just told you I am fine now?’, Jungkook restated himself. Jimin pouts.

‘Have you eaten?’ its Jungkook’s turn to ask. He however didn't wait for an answer, he walk straight to the door going out to the cafeteria. Jimin just shook his head and followed Jungkook like a duckling from behind.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

P/s: more on Jimin for the next chapter