The First

Roommate

It was late at night. Jungkook was sleeping like a log before he heard footsteps. He admits it, he is afraid of ghost more than he is afraid of bad grades. He would be chanting religious verse by now but he knows none. He was thinking probably he could say some spells. Would 2NE1’s ‘I’m the best work’? It’s wicked enough. He had an inside monolog. He must be really scared to come up with such thought.

Thing was about to go worse as he felt movement on his bed. He can feel the ghost mounting his bed and crawling its way onto him. He can feel pressure on my left and right side of the bed. He was begging Lord to get him through the night! And like all the dumb character in horror movie he opened his eyes to see what’s going on. Will human ever remembered that curiosity kills a cat?

He opens his eyes slowly. He can see a figure, a head with short hair attached to a broad shoulder. Less on the creepy factor. It takes a few second before his eyes could adjust to the dark added that he just woke up from a deep sleep, and all hell break loose he was not ready to see what have crept up upon his bed.

His eyes were wide open to the familiar face. He was more than surprise that his heart skips a few beat. He was so shocked breathing became a challenge. But there it was, staring right into his eyes with a cold looking eye. It was Leo, his roommate!

 Jungkook was surprised alright, pleasantly surprise. He was keeping feeling for this senior of his, and having him coming willingly to him was beyond imagination. Then again, what with the pose? Leo creeping onto the bed having his body above Jungkook’s and there was Jongkook, entrapped in a cage of Leo.

Jungkook was surprise, but with those eyes, he is now mesmerized. Leo who was since then just staring into Jungkook starts to move. He has his head move closer and closer into Jungkook’s. Before he knows it, it was just a kiss distance. Leo dives in for the kiss. He kiss the kid passionately like a sad ballad. Jungkook? He embraced it just as passionate. He already had his eyes close from the first moment their lips touch.

The night was no longer silent for them. The room is filled with the sound of heavy breathing. Jungkook himself didn’t realise that both of his hands is already on Leos’s back. Not ‘back’ back but ‘’ back. Leo on the other hands has found new areas for his lips on Jungkook. He went from lips to ears, from ears to the neck. Lower and lower Leo goes.

Leo’s hands was tired. Thus he harboured his body on Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook felt Leo’s weight on him and that turns him on even more. The feeling of Leo’s dominant had him flooded with oxytocin. Not long after, Leo started to Jungkook. Jungkook went with the flow, he raise is pelvis slightly. Both of them is now slowly sweating.

Leo raise his body for a bit make room for his hand to move. As the weight is lifted, Jungkook can now breathe more comfortably. Leo now has his hand under Jungkook’s pyjama. He was caressing Jungkook’s soon coming six packs. As Leo’s hand move upward toward  Jungkook’s chest, Jungkook’s shirt lifted baring his milky abs.

Without warning Leo raise his whole body off Jungkook’s. He is now kneeling on Jungkook’s pelvis. He had his hand on the bottom part of his shirt and he took it off in one pull and throw it to his side. Jungkook was still there watching. He is now laying front row and witnessing the infamous abs of Jung Taekwon. It was a good one. Finish with his shirt, Leo had his hand on on Jungkooks’s jammy. He s the jammy one by one. Each and every button upwards with his gazed fix into Jungkook’s eye. A few time that Jungkook swallowed his on amylase. After finishing the last button he went straight for the pants leaving the shirt on Jungkook. he pulled it down with Jungkook willingly easing the process. Before Leo strip himself of his pants. He took some time to kiss Jungkook’s abs. Jungkook moans along while his hands on Leo’s head.

The rest of the details? Like all of you predicted and imagine. Only rougher! A few biting comes into play. And both of them were drenched with sweat when all of that wrestle ended.

Yes!

curiosity might kills a cat, but

SATISFACTION

brought it back.