Jealous

HyoYul Short Stories

Setting: Girls and Peace World Tour 2013

This occurred before the previous chapter. Stories are not in order. These are just some random storylines I think of when I get inspired of their moments! So it's like series of HyoYul drabbles/one-shots. There's relatively few fanfics on them. Wishing there were more. But I'm so happy for HyoYul moments these past few weeks/months. :) 
Enjoy. <3

"Aish...sh sh sh." Hyoyeon said while walking to the dressing room.

Sooyoung saw the annoyed expression in Hyoyeon's face.
"What's up Hyo?"

"Hey, have you seen Jessica's actions towards Yuri?" Hyoyeon replied.

"Oh... Which one?" Sooyoung said coolly.

"When she forced Yul to look at her during "Say Yes", that line, "Boy, I see you."

"Yeah, it was... ugh, like forcing Yul into their love team and Sica's not even sincere, just like flirting for the sake of... in front of people?" Sooyoung replied.

"Exactly." Hyoyeon said.

"Are you jealous?" Sooyoung said casually

"What?" Hyoyeon said in a high tone.

"Yuri was really manly back there when Sica approached her. Maybe Sica's toying on her... But I like you and Yuri to be together... you know." 

Hyoyeon was about to reply when Yuri came and walked with them. She held Hyoyeon's hand as they continued walking.

"What's up guys?" Yuri said happily.

"Where's Sica?" Sooyoung eyed Yuri raising her eyebrows.

"With Tae and Tiff... No, I actually forced her there to be with you guys." Yuri smiled happily.

"Must be a relief to be out of Sica's touch." Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

"Yah! You're like Sica's best friend in the group." Yuri said.

"And you're the lover." Hyoyeon said.

"Huh?" Yuri said in her soft voice

Sooyoung spoke, "HashTag YulSic." 

"Oh... that..." Yuri scratched her head and just laughed, "Hahaha"

"I'm getting food." Sooyoung walked faster than HyoYul to leave the two together, alone.

Yuri tightened her grip on Hyoyeon's hand. Hyoyeon, who's naturally talkative and true to herself asked Yuri what has been bothering her.
"How did you feel when Sica flirts with you?"

"Huh? What?... Wait, are you jealous." Yuri said smirking a little bit.

Hyoyeon replied, "Why do you have the same question as Sooyoung? Plus you answered my question with another question."

"Hey... I'm not taking those seriously. C'mon Hyo, you know you're my best friend, dancing partner, prank buddy, cooking partner... you're like my partner in everything... Jokes, sports, singing, dancing... So don't be jealous. C'mon, I even escaped from Jess just to be with you at this moment." Yuri smiled reassuringly.

"I'm not jealous."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not jealous, Yul."

"Yes you are. Because I know what you feel. I also have a lot of questions and feel bothered whenever you are with Min!"
Yuri slightly raised her voice.

"You're jealous of Min?" Hyoyeon asked curiously.

"Yes!" Yuri answered straightly. "So... are you jealous of Sica?"

"Fine. I am."

"Finally..." Yuri said smiling.

" Yul, c'mon, the way you stared at her eyes and faced her when she held your shoulder.... Ugh Why..."

"Stared at her eyes? What? I just looked cuz she looked at me. It's instinct." Yuri looked confused.

"But your eyes were so expressive and your smile was so charming."

"My eyes and smile... Hahaha maybe that's my asset. Not that I intend to just show it to Sica. Hyo? Please, you're just jealous."

Yuri added, "Wait... what did you say, you like my eyes and smile? You're so cute Hyoyeon-nah. But hey, I was looking at you but you were so concentrated at dancing."

"Sorry, I didn't notice that."

"You were so busy monitoring Jessica's actions. But I was stealing glances at you from time to time." Yuri said smiling sweetly.

"What? Why?"

"Should there be a reason? I just can't help glancing at you. Your smile's just super cute and you dance amazingly." Yuri said.

"Your pretty and stunning, as well, Yuri."

"I'll make it up to you the next concert stop." Yuri said.

"You don't have to." Hyoyeon said.

"No. I'll always find a way to stay beside you, when I'm not, my eyes will only be looking for you after I wave at the fans."

Before Hyoyeon could reply, Sooyoung shouted, "YAH! Love birds join me here. The food is really good!!!"

Hyoyeon ran to Sooyoung and hit her head hard.

"Ouch."

"What love birds, huh?"

"I meant, FUTURE love birds, sorry. You know I'm willing to be the "Seohyun" in between TaeNy in TTS whenever our SHY subunit happens." Sooyoung said winking.

"Aish! You!" Hyoyeon replied.

Yuri then joined them. Sooyoung pushed her to Hyoyeon so Hyoyeon would hit Yuri. 
Hyoyeon eyed Sooyoung and Yuri just laughed. 

"Let's eat! Hmmm..." Sooyoung said casually and the other members joined them eating after one of their concerts for the world tour.