Tokyo Dome Part 2

HyoYul Short Stories

"We are." Yuri said simply

"Just today. Officially." Yuri added.

Hyoyeon went out of the bathroom without knowledge of the interrogation.

"What?" Hyoyeon said upon seeing the shocked faces of her members.

"They noticed that we like each other." Yuri said.

"Really?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Oh c'mon you guys are so sweet ever since." Yoona said.

"And it only got deeper every year." Sunny said.

"During the China fanmeetings, HyoYul unnies were inseparable. They even use me as a cover up so that they won't get noticed. I was in all HyoYul pictures." Seohyun said.

"Yah! We weren't even together back then!" Yuri said to her "twin"

"Officially, No. But the love was always there." Sooyoung said.

"We bought drinks and chips." Yuri said. Yuri went to the mini kitchen to open the bottles.

She wansn't "The Prankster of the Group" for nothing. Beyond the teenage years, she still has that prankster skill in her.

She bought alcoholic drinks earlier for her members. She had a bottle especially for her and Hyoyeon with lesser alcohol content. The members had 100% alcohol.

She came back from the kitchen.
"Hey, guys!" Yuri said with her high excited tone. She then distributed the drinks. "A toast to long lasting friendship and HyoYul relationship."

Soo, Yoong, Seo, and Sun drank the bottles while munching chips and watching the TV. Hyoyeon cuddled to Yuri while drinking, eating and watching a well.

After quite sometime, the other girls felt drowsy and dizzy. 

"Aah... I feel so hot." Sooyoung said.

"Aah... I'm sleepy." Yoona said.

"I must me tired and drunk, unnies." Seohyun said.

"This is strong! My tolerance is naturally high." Sunny said

The four of them became unconscious and drifted to sleep on the carpet floor.

Hyoyeon stared at the four then to Yuri with wondering looks.

Yuri held Hyoyeon's hand. "It was a prank of mine." 

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows but just continued to listen.

"Getting you drunk and then having with you is what bad guys usually do. But I'm not like them. My intention was to let them sleep fast so that we can be together for the night." Yuri said.

"To-getheehr, for the the uhm ni-night?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne. Together without being drunk, eat midnight snack, watch TV, check Instagram." Yuri said innocently."

"Ah-ah, I see." Hyoyeon said.

"Are you having byuntae thoughts again?" Yuri playfully poked Hyo's forehead.

"I love you." Yuri suddenly blurted out.

"You already said that today. But I love you too." Hyoyeon replied.

"Hyo, I want you to know that I love you, no matter what, okay?" Yuri said.

"Yeah. I understand. There will be people who will not like our relationship..." Hyoyeon said.

"Yes, but aside from that..." 

"What?"

"I don't wanna have with you this early in the relationship. Because I don't want you to think that I only wanted you to be my girlfriend just because I wanted and needed in my life. I love you for who you are and not just to have with you." Yuri said.

"I didn't know you were conservative. I'm glad you're serious about our relationship." Hyoyeon said and pinched Yuri's cheeks.

"In the simple moments we share, I'm happy with that. And please tell me if you are already bored of me so that I will do everything that will just make you happy." Yuri said.

"Boring? Yul what are you talking about. My ex boyfriends were in' s and you are such a gentle, loving girlfriend. I am energized when I dance with you. We do serious and funny dances. We talk about life but we also share our jokes. Yuri, you make me laugh. You make me happy."

"Don't worry, we'll have at the right time." Yuri said.

"Thanks." Hyoyeon kissed Yuri's soft cheeks.

"Yul, do you think TaeNy really like each other?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well... they lived together since trainee years. There's no doubt about their bond and all. But I just don't get it clearly that they have boyfriends. But TaeNy's like always together and do sweet and naughty stuff. I think they love each other and accept each other for who they are and the choices they make." Yuri said.

"Why does it even concern you? What they have is different from ours." Yuri said.

"Nothing. Just curious. Since we're on the topic, have you ever liked Jessica?"

"No. I should ask you that since you're actually closer to her in real life. Tyler and Jay were close friends and YulSic shippers thought I'm jealous of Tyler but in fact I was jealous of Jay." Yuri confessed

"You were jealous of Jay?"

"Yeah. He's tall, muscular. Eduacted. Guy. He was like the perfect guy you could start a family with." Yuri said.

"But we could also start a family. Through science or adoption." Hyoyeon said.

"Are we really talking about that at this point? I mean, I'd love that! But it's so funny we're talking about this early. I still want to be Girls' Generation, with you, with our members, with our fans." Yuri soda.

"I get it. The future worries me too. I thank God everyday that we're still SNSD up until now." Hyoyeon said.

Yuri brushed Hyoyeon's blonde locks with her hand.
"You're pretty, Hyoyeon-ah."

"You're prettier Yuri-ah" Hyoyeon said. She unconsciously went closer to Yuri and caressed her cheek. "God, Kwon Yuri, I love you so much." 

"I love you too Kim Hyoyeon." 

Hyoyeon closed the gap as she knew Yuri was conservative. She was hesitant because she's just careful not to harm Hyoyeon. So Hyoyeon took the initiative this time. She kissed her pressing her lips against her. She held her back to support her during the kiss. She opened to make the kiss more passionate showing all her locked up emotions of not showing her true feelings before. Hyoyeon's tongue searched for Yuri's and Yuri immediately understood what Hyoyeon wanted. Their tongues danced inside their mouths with their lips still locking each other. Hyoyeon's hands went down Yuri's muscular chest and felt her breathing going fast. They slowly let go as they were out of breaths. Their noses brushed before they stared at each others' eyes.

"That's why I made them drunk." Yuri said

Hyoyeon chuckled and stared at her members who were drunk and asleep on the floor.

They went their way to the bed and hugged each other, fatigue filling them up from the successful show but with contented and loving hearts.