Tokyo Dome Part 1

HyoYul Short Stories

6 girls proceeded to the scaffold where they will be lifted to enter the stage.
Hyoyeon and Yuri were left in the dressing room to practice their dance as they were the ones leading the rest of the group. They sat in front of the dresser to rest after doing their last minute rehearsal for their Tokyo Dome concert.
Hyoyeon was fixing the edges of her hair that was already applied with hair mousse earlier. Yuri was sitting on the table while Hyoyeon on the chair.
Yuri was staring at her blonde groupwate with loving eyes and charming smile.
Hyoyeon noticed this and looked at her.
"YAH! Stop doing that!"
"Why?" 
"Cuz I'll just fall in love with you even more." Hyoyeon said.
With that Yuri went down of the desk. And hugged Hyoyeon.
"Then, I'll catch you everytime you fall in love with me."
Yuri stared at Hyoyeon's face and placed her hands on both of her cheeks. "Do you mind if I kiss you."
Hyoyeon just nodded cutely. Yuri leaned forward and placed her lips on Hyoyeon gently and sweetly. They starred at each others' eyes. 
"Let's go." Yuri said.
Yuri intertwined their hands and they joined the rest of the girls for their Biggest concert in Japan.

Note:
*Watch Tokyo Dome Concert for HyoYul moments*

Dorky and sweet moments of HyoYul spread like wildfire in social media. 

They finished the concert and they ate with the girls and the staff to celebrate. After the celebration, Yuri talked to Hyoyeon when everyone were busy fooling around. 

Yuri backhugged Hyoyeon and place her chin on her shoulder.
She kissed her neck and her cheek.
"Yuri..." Hyoyeon uttered.
Yuri held Hyoyeon's shoulders to make her face her. Yuri pecked her lips and then checked out if the others were looking. But they were all busy with their phones.
"Hey, let's go out on a date." Yuri said.
"As in tonight?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Yeah. We have to celebrate...as a couple, for a new relationship and the success of our concert."
Yuri and Hyoyeon approached the managers and the members.
"We're just going out for fresh air." Yuri said.
"Okay, but be at the hotel by 12 midnight." The manager said.
"Sure, oppa! Thanks." Yuri said.
"What's up with you guys?" Sooyoung asked while raising her eyebrows.
"Yah! Choi Sooyoung. Last time we were in Japan you had a secret date with your boyfriend!" Hyoyeon said.
"Huh? Are you guys dating?" Sooyoung asked.
Yuri and Hyoyeon just smiled and left without word.

They strolled around the streets of Tokyo, hugging each other on the sides since it was very cold. They tried some snacks and did window shopping of Tokyo's fashion finds. They bought some chips at a convenience store to share with their roommates, Yoona and Sooyoung.

They reached the Hotel just in time by 12 midnight.
They passed by the Hotel Restaurant. "Hey, wanna try that?" Yuri asked. "Sure! I'm still hungry after those dancing!" Hyoyeon said.
They ate late dinner at the cozy hotel restaurant. Yuri sliced some steak and fed Hyoyeon with her fork. "Aah" Hyoyeon smiled and took Yuri's offer. Hyoyeon noticed some steak on Yuri's lips. "Yul, you have something here." Hyoyeon pointed. Yuri wiped the wrong part. "Aish, let me." Hyoyeon bent forward and wiped the gravy with her thumb. They both blushed and looked down. Yuri stared at Hyoyeon lovingly while chewing her steak. Hyoyeon looked so pretty, demure, calm, and peaceful. She's really cute right now, unlike her image on screen: hyper, energetic, tomboyish, funny. Hyoyeon glanced at Yuri while chewing. She can't help bit stare at her moist tongue. She wondered why Yuri's the only person she noticed while eating at her tongue is seen. Her tongue looked so y. Plus her bottom lip is so plump. She can only imagine Yuri making a French Kiss on her. Their kiss earlier was sweet but she was hoping Yuri would kiss her deeper later in their relationship. Deeper thoughts entered her mind. She remembered how she danced with Yuri during the concert. They were both hyper. How much more in bed! Aish Kim Hyoyeon, stop it! She said in her mind.
"Are you done eating?" Yuri innocently asked Hyoyeon.
"Uhm... Yeah! Yes! Yu-Yuri!!!" Hyoyeon panicked as she was daydreaming so much. She drank a glass of water to ease her tension and rising desires.
"Should we get to bed?" Yuri asked.
With that, Hyoyeon spit her water.
Yuri smiled and got what she said. "No I mean, go to sleep. I'm so sorry, Hyo."
Yuri  opted to pay the bill but Hyoyeon also wanted to pay. 
Yuri held Hyoyeon's hand, "I'm the guy in this relationship." With that Hyoyeon chucked and showed her charming smile.

After paying, Yuri clung her arm to Hyoyeon. Yuri stole a kiss from her and inhaled her hair. "Hmmm."
Hyoyeon looked at Yuri, "I lllove you." She said in a sweet tone.
"I love you too." Yuri replied with her soft, calm, and alluring voice.

They entered the hotel room they shared with Sooyoung and Yoona. The two's legs were spread wide on the bed. Sunny and Seohyun sat on the carpet floor while watching a movie.

"Annyeong!" Yuri said.
"Sunny and Seo, you guys aren't sleeping yet?" Hyoyeon asked

Soo, Yoong, and Sunny smiled at the two.
Seohyun replied, "Taeyeon and Tiffany unnies are having . We didn't have any choice but to sleepover here."

"BWOH?" Yuri looked at Seohyun and then to Hyoyeon.

"Eeeww." Sunny said with a poker face.

"So... What are you guys watching?" Hyoyeon asked.

"It's a Japanese Drama. We could only understand some words." Yoona said.

"I'll just change." Hyoyeon said. 

"I'll wait for you." Yuri said.

"BWOH?" Hyoyeon replied

"Aigoo..." Yuri said while tapping Hyoyeon's head like a little kid.
"I'm not having byuntae thoughts okay? I mean, I'll wait for you so that I can change in the bathroom after you. Arasseo?" Yuri said.

"Pabo." Hyoyeon said to her self tapping her own head for her stupidity and over thinking.

"You're not. I'm sorry. You're my Baby Girl. I'll treat you well." Yuri said. She kissed Hyoyeon on the forehead. "Pali! So we can watch with them."

Yuri walked to where the others were. All along the other members were staring at the cute couple.

Sooyoung looked the most suspicious. "Yuri... Seriously, are you guys together?"

"We are." Yuri said simply.