Be My Girl- Chap 3

Roomate Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Meet Again

 

 

 

 

 

Nana focus her driving In the morning. Yesterday she to tired because of her shooting until she not visit her father. She heard her phone ringging. She push the button at her bluetooth device.

 

[Nana ah, where are you? I'm now at your home.]

 

"oh Sunny ah, I on my way go hospital. Why, Is there any schedule In these morning?"

 

[No, today you didn't have any photoshoot. but just worriedly you got kidnapped. hehe.]

 

"yah sunny! you think who i am huh!"

 

[just kidding. By the way, today don't forget you have go to register for your learning.]

 

"arraso! I'm dead with my daddy if I forget that. Fetch me at hospital okay. We go together."

 

[noted! okay, see you later.]

 

Nana ended her call and continue focusing her driving.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

~~Hospital~~

 

"Daddy, Mummy, I'm coming" She greet when she in the room. She greet her mother and kiss her mother cheek. Then she turn look at her father. He grab his hand and kiss his cheek. 

 

"how are you today daddy, feeling better?"

 

"exactly yes. Tomorrow I can out from hospital. How so early you wake up today?"

 

"ahh Daddy, you know why I'm here right now."

 

"haha, So you will register for university today. Good then."

 

"I have to..."

 

Mrs Im laugh. She rub her daughter hair. 

 

"Baby, It's for you own good to right."

 

"That's right baby. You have to study before you take over my company baby."

 

"What! ah come on daddy. You ask me to take your C.E.O at your automobile company?" 

 

"Yes. Who else? You are my only daughter baby."

 

"But daddy.."

 

"No.. full stop!"

 

"Mummy!!"

 

"Baby, you know your daddy right."

 

Nana sigh. She give up when nobody on her side. Mr and Mrs Im smile. They looking each other. Mr Im grab his daughter to sit beside her. 

 

"If You don't want to take over. There's the other way baby."

 

"Other way? What is it?" Nana ask. She look at Her parent. Mrs Im wink to her meanwhile Mr Im smile full of meaning. Nana raise her forehead. 

 

"daddy? What is it?"

 

"You have to married then!"

 

"what! daddy, are you joking!"

 

"No."

 

"daddy. why would I. You know my carrier didn't you. Come on Daddy. In fact, I don't have any boyfriend."

 

"But, we have for you."

 

"What! you mean marriage arrangement?!"

 

Mr Im nodded. Nana clueless. She really shock what her heard. Mrs Im approach her. She smile and rub Nana's hair.

 

"Baby, you father didn't force you to agree. But you have to think about it. Your father no longer young. He want someone to continue and replace him at company. That's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter