Be my Girl-chap 2

Roomate Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- She is Super Model

 

 

 

~~Im Residence~~

 

Sunny shake her head. She walking to curtain and open it. The girls who still in her bed groan. She pull her blanket closed her head. Sunny hugging herself. She sit at the side mattres and pull back the curtain and shake her body.

 

"hey, wake up faster. Didn't you know what time already?"

 

"ah, what is it. It still early sunny. Let me sleep for a while please. I'm to exhaust yesterday."

 

"you can't because before you have to go somewhere before you photoshoot. please get up."

 

"I don't want!"

 

"Yah Im Jin-ah!!"

 

Nana sigh. She sit and look at sunny beside her. 

 

"I'm waking now. happy??" 

 

"good, just take bath faster. we are going to hospital. You dad is in hospital." 

 

"what? daddy in hospital but I don't even know? daebak!"

 

"your mom say she don't want you worried. So that's why she not telling you."

 

"bla..bla..bla..whatever. How could her. oh yeah, Another half hour I'm ready. Please get me a sandwich please."

 

"Arraso! just be prepare!"

 

Nana grab her shower and get into her bathroom. She want to faster to see her father. Sunny open Nana wardrobe to take her clothes. As Nana manager, she want nana looking perfect. She looking one by one and choose The proper clothes.

 

"So, what schedule today?" Nana ask after out from bathroom. She walking her dress table and grab her hairdryer. Meanwhile, Sunny open her ipad amd look at Nana schedule. 

 

"today you have photoshoot for sport theme, casual, and summer."

 

"What the... why so many?"

 

"Because you are popular my dear. Relax, it's that your good point?"

 

"what good. you wanna me to die or what?"

 

"hehe.. not until you dead Nana. your cloth already in mattres. and now, open you mouth.. aaa"

 

Sunny take her sandwich and give to Nana. Nana open and take a bite. She chew slowly and continue dry her hair. Sunny put the sandwich at the table and sit at nearer couch. When she want to grab a some magazine, She notice ipod beside magazine. She grab and take a look.

 

"Nana, since when you have these kind.."

 

"andwae! don't touch it"

 

Nana stop drying her hair and run to sunny. She steal that ipod from Sunny hand. Sunny make a weird face.

 

"yah, i just take a look. It's that thing really important to you huh!"

 

"yes! Don't ever touch it again!"

 

"arraso! but why?"

 

Nana didn't answer. She keep the ipod and continue dry her hair. Sunny sigh. She know Nana didn't want to answer her question.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

~~hospital~~

 

 

Nana run go to her father room. Without patient she open the door. She look mrs Im sitting beside her father. She turn look at weakly body her Father. slowly, she approach mr Im with tears. Sunny greet mrs Im and stand at the side. She look Nana hold her father's hand.

 

"how can he being like these again mummy?"

 

"Doctor said he tired. And yesterday she collapse at chamber workshop."

 

"and you didn't tell me mummy. hold could you!"

 

"miann Jin-ah, I know you are busy."

 

"why he must suffer to go that smaller workshop everyday. She can sent his manager or his worker right."

 

" you know your daddy right. stubborn like you."

 

Nana didn't reply. She looking at her father calmly face. Slowly she kiss mr Im forehead. 

 

"I'll go first mummy. I will come here after my photoshoot"

 

"arraso, take care my baby. Sunny ah, take care my daughter okay."

 

Sunny smile and nodded. Once again, Nana kiss her father and after that she kiss her mother. She take her handbag and make  a way out from that room. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter