Be my girl- chap 1

Roomate Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 1- He's A mechanic

 

 

 

At the workshop, their Boss looking his mechanic do their work. He's rub his chin when he notice something. 

 

"Hey Se-ho, where's you maknae?"

 

Seho put her screw driver down and turn look his bos. "maknae? you mean the part time guys? He said he's on the way. Just now already finish his class." 

 

The Boss just nodded. He make a way not long after that. 

 

"I'm sorry bos! I'm late because my class endded so late."

 

The manager turn back when the pants voice greet him. He smile. 

 

"It's okay Lee Dong Wook. I know your situation. Now get a change and start your work okay. Next time you telling me. I'm your boss. not Se-ho. He only your sunbae."

 

Dong wook and Se-ho looking each other. Dong Wook rub her neck and nodded. The Boss poke her shoulder and go back to his office. 

 

After change, Dong Wook approach Se-ho.

 

"hyung, anything i can help?" 

 

"oh Dong Wook ah, nothing. It almost done. Just take a breath first okay. You look exhaust!"

 

Dong wook smile. "Yeah, a little anyways. busy with assigment lately." 

 

Se-ho stop doing his work and look at Dong wook.

 

"then why you take a part time job? I think graduate like you must have focus your learning."

 

"ah hyung, you know right.. i have no anyone in these world..."

 

Se-Ho hit his forhead. He forgot Dong Wook is a orphan and have to make money with himself. He walk nearing at Dong wook and poke his shoulder.

 

"It must hard for you Dong Wook." 

 

"Hehe, a little but I have to hyung."

 

"Good then. So didn't you having a lunch?"

 

"not yet hyung."

 

"okay, so let's having a lunch first. i'm treat you!"

 

"ah, it's okay hyung."

 

"no excuse. Okay! khaja!"

 

Dong wook just laugh and nodded. not long after that, the going out for their lunch after Se-ho done his work.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

~~Restraunt~~

 

 

Dong wook bold her eyes when he look at the menu.

 

"hyung. can't we lunch at another place?"

 

"Syhh. Just take a order."

 

Dong wook speechless. He look at menu. So Highly price. Finally, he decide to choose same with Se-ho. He look at  surroundings. Many people from rich people. Dong wook turn look to Se-ho

 

"Is this a high class place?" 

 

"yeah! don't you look your surroundings."

 

"It better we go another place. wasting money you know!"

 

"yah! it's not. you know what, i'm here because..."

 

"to find a rich woman. bla..bla..bla.."

 

Dong wook and Se-ho laughing together. With his playboy personality, of course that's the main reason he's here

 

sudden, they heard someone with a loud voice from the side. Dong wook turn look.

 

"Are you deaf?! just now I'm say i dont want oily stuff!" 

 

"I'm so..rry miss.. I.. make a new one." 

 

"Forget it! I lost my appetite. Just give me a bill!"

 

Dong wook look at the waiter walk and raise his eyebrow. He turn look at the girl who hugging herself.

 

"what wrong with that girl. So arrogant!" his murmur. Se-Ho bold his eyes. he hit dong wook arm.

 

"yah hyung! what's wrong? appa!"

 

"Yah! don't you know that girl. She Nana. The top model in seoul!"

 

"Nope! you know i'm don't have any time to see that kind of thing."

 

"anyways. You look at her. Beautiful isn't it."

 

"well, it's not important if she doesn't have a manner like that."

 

Dong wook smirked. His eyes still look at nana place. After that. She shake her head and drink his Coffee. He turn look at Se-Ho when he poke dong wook arm and show him at Nana.

 

"look at her walk. wow, So amazing. She really perfect man! If i can get her, I will not let her go anywhere."

 

"ah hyung, Stop daydreaming. Just finish your meal and let's go back to workshop after these."

 

Se-Ho just sigh and look at Nana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter