New Case, New Problems

My Sister and I

I looked over some files for my new case. This time, instead of a divorce, I'm looking over the case of an alleged e. His name is David Winfield, a 36-year-old Caucasian male, who used to be a middle school gym teacher. That is until several parents filed some complaints about him being "unusually close" with their children. I'm not really sure if David is guilty, and, to tell you the truth, I don't really care either. All I really care about is getting this money. Sounds cold-blooded, but you have to be in this specific field.

Suddenly, a message popped up on my screen. I shuffled the papers back into the order they were given to me before clicking on it to see who it was, and, lo and behold, it was Gwen.

Gwen: how's your case going?

I replied with:

me: i can't really say it's going too well.

Gwen: why do you say that?

me: there's just so much evidence against this guy and not enough to prove him innocent. i think this will be the case that breaks my winning streak.

don't you dare say that!! you've never lost a case before and you're not gonna start now. just keep looking

​thanks

let's change the subject. i saw you this morning all happy and smiling, and i know it's not about this case. what happened yesterday?

well...i kinda met someone after you and denise went on to your happy lives

a man??? 

he works with denise as a professor

really?? his name?

li wen han

​YES!! it's about time you met someone. i was worried you were gonna become some crazy cat lady 

very funny Gwen. and don't get too excited. for all i know a man like him could be taken already

rate him on a scale 1-10

9

yep. probably taken.

how do you know he is?

how do you know he isn't?

...good point T_T

don't worry. we won't know for sure until someone asks.

who?

you! i can't go with you today because Ian goes to work early today, so someone has to stay with the baby. make sure you send me a picture.

fine. i'll ask. and why would i take a picture of someone i barely know? and you're a married woman!!

since i won't be at harvard, maybe i can get a picture at least. and i may be married, but i'm not buried, kira. i hope you don't plan on using wen han as an excuse to visit denise all the time?

of course. i really do want to spend time w/ denise. i always thought of myself as an only child, but i actually have sister. i don't like how it happend, but i'm still glad to know i can lean on some when my mother passes.

good luck

thanks

After exchanging messages with Gwen, I felt so much better an so much more confident. I check the time on the clock.

3:10

Only 20 more minutes before I finally see my sister and my potential suitor. Until then, I passed the time searching through the file of my case, determined to win. I've never lost, and I plan to keep it that way if it's the last thing I do.

_________________________________________________________________________

I haven't abandoned you guys. School has just been taking a toll on me, so I don't have the freedom to update like I used to. 

Thanks for supporting me for so long!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥