Final

Leo's kitty

"Taekwoon hyuuuuung," the piercing yell echoed through the living room "can you bring some popcorn while you're already up?" the previously screaming voice now remarkably softened, followed also by the change, of before unfocused eyes to now big puppy ones, staring at the beloved Leo hyung.

 Leo just sighed at their maknae's demand and grabbed the bowl of popcorn from Jaehwan's lap, silencing his whine with "You've already eaten yours, that's mine," and plopping himself down on the couch beside the smiling Sanghyuk.

"I love you hyung," he said and tried to snuggle closer while happily eating the popcorn, but was coldly showed away. "Hyuuu--," he startedarrow-10x10.png whining but was silenced with angry Wonshik "Can't you keep quiet for even one minute? We're trying to watch the movie here. Go confessing your love somewhere else." "There's nothing to confess," argued Leo. "That's not entirely true," purred Sanghyuk and started his hyung's thigh with his salty fingers from popcorn. "Stop it, kid," said Leo emphasizing the word kid while pushing the younger's hand away.

"I'm not a kid!" argued Sanghyuk. "If I were, you would at least notice me and lovingly smile at me like you do every timearrow-10x10.png you see one! But you don't..." Leo just sighed at that and didn't say anything. He was used to Hyuk shamelessly admitting his love to him every day anyway. "Stop being ridiculous," he said softly and ruffled the pouting maknae's hair. "Just stop, please," Hyuk said with shaking voice and moved away.

 "Why can't you see me as an equal, as adult? Well, it doesn't have to be really an adult but just as someone who can love you... Like really love... Not as an ignorant kid, who has to be only taken care of. I want you to give me a chance to take care of you." Leo was baffled as he was watching Hyuk tearing up, now more forwardly than any time before, confessing his feelings to him. Other members knew better than to say something and were just quietly observing the scene happening before their eyes, movie long forgotten; even Hakyeon and Ken kept quiet.

 "This is more interesting than that stupid movie," whispered Hongbin excitedly and stuffed his mouth with popcorn earning Hakyeon's disapproving and Ken's amused look. "Hyuk-ah," Leo whispered after a moment of silence and tried to reach him with his hand but was vigorously showed away. "Save it hyung," sniffed Hyuk "I don't wanna hear another, I can't see you more than a dongsaeng speech," stood up and ran to his room where he threw himself on his bed and let the hot tears of sadness and rejection flow onto the stripped teddy bear he named after his favorite hyung. "I hate him," he hiccupped, voice muffled and sore. "Why can't he love me like I love him?"

"Hyuk-ah?" door slowly openedarrow-10x10.png and some light found its way into the room, illuminating Hyuk's lying shaking figure and a worrying eldest hyung, Hyuk didn't really want to see right now. "Go away hyung," he sniffled pathetically but that didn't stop Hakyeon from stepping further into the room, closing the door behind him in the process and slouching down beside Hyuk, gently caressing his messy hair.

 "Shhh, it's okay," he whispered soothingly pulling Hyuk into his embrace while lying down beside him, wrapping his other hand around his waist and kissing the top of his head. "It’s not okay," he sniffled again "why can't he--" "I know," Hakyeon interrupted caressing the small of his back with a bit of hurt in his voice. "What do you know?!" asked Hyuk angrily "you are just the same as he is. Always treating me as a kid..."

 "I am not doing the same thing as he is," said Hakyeon loudly "Yes, I might act like that around you, but that's only because you are so cute and I can't help myself." then his voice suddenly became smaller "not because I don't see you as a grown up with who I cannot be together..." The last of the sentence was spoken so quietly and muffled since Hakyeon hid his face into the crook of younger's neck, tickling his skin with his hot breath, so Hyuk thought he heard it wrong and just brushed it away.

"Go to sleep hyung," he gently tugged on his shirt "you have an early schedule tomorrow." "Let me sleep here," Hakyeon whined, not attempting to make his leave, but instead only snuggled closer to Hyuk. "But Wonshik hyung sleeps here," said Hyuk "you won't be able to sleep..." "I don't care," Hakyeon didn't give up "if I can be here like that I won't mind anything else. Not even Wonshik's apocalyptic snoringarrow-10x10.png." "Aish, fine!" was Hyuk the one to give up to his clinging hyung, as usual. "But don't try any weird stuff," he threatened as he pulled the blanket over them.

 ''Define weird," mumbled Hakyeon "does demanding a good night kiss counts as weird? Naaah, probably not. Give me one, now!!!" he waited and waited but nothing came so he peeked at their huge, sometimes, cute maknae, who he found out was coldly ignoring him and rather tried to sleep. "Then I'll get it myself," Hakyeon just shrugged his shoulders and leaned closer to Hyuk's inviting plump lips.

 "Don't even think about it," the younger threatened with his low voice which had so much dominance in it that made Hakyeon flinch and aboard his mission. "tch, so adsk*@gs not js*#@hs cute--" he mumbled and resumed to his previous position which involved a lot of skinship with his favorite dongsaeng.

"You remind me of a kitten," he sighed happily "so cute and cuddly," then his expression hardened "but pushing me away when you're not in the mood which is ... oh my gawd! Always!" "You're crazy hyung," Hyuk rolled his eyes then sighed "but it would be nice to be a kitten. Hyung would adore me and pet me all the timearrow-10x10.png... I wouldn't have to do any hard work, but would only be spoiled all the time..." "Hmmm, I would do that," mumbled Hakyeon sleepily but then a flick landed on his head "ouch!" "Not you, hyung," said Hyuk "you kind of do that to me even now... Ufff..." he shook slightly, enough for Hakyeon to pinch him on his side. "Go to sleep now," said Hakyeon "then wake up as a kitten so I can pet you..." "You're crazy," said Hyuk but nevertheless smiled softly "Good night hyung," and closed his eyes "N night Hyukkie."

 

Next morning, when Hakyeon slowly startedarrow-10x10.png waking up he remembered that he was cuddling with Hyukkie the whole night and a smile crept onto his face, until he felt something fluffy pushing his face. "What the-?" he opened his eyes and saw small brown and black kitty with long white whiskers and long black tufts on the tips of its ears.

"Awwww, you're so cute!" he squealed "How did you get here?" The cat was just sitting there and watching him intensely as if it was waiting for something. Hakyeon couldn't resist and reached with his hand to pet its head, but the kitten moved one step away at his attempt. "Aish, don't be like that!" Hakyeon whined "come here, I won't hurt you. Come here kitty, kitty," The cat lifted his paw at that and rubbed its eyes.

 "Don't pretend I annoy you," was Hakyeon offended at this action "Fine, I won't push you..." he 'reasoned', obviously still half asleep. "Where is Hyukkie?" he then noticed the absence of the maknae "Weird, he left all of his clothes here under the blanket, including his underwear."

Then a knock on the door was heard "Hyung, we have to go to the-- What the hell is a cat doing in here?!" "I know right? It was here when I woke up. Isn't it sooo cute?!" "It is," smiled Wonshik. "Did somebody said--" Leo's head popped through the door, going silent the instant he saw the cat, huge blush appearing on his face, eyes big and sparkling. "Kitty," he whispered in daze.

"Can I pet it?" asked Wonshik stepping closer and kneeling in front of it. "You can try, but it didn't let me," pouted Hakyeon. "You probably scared it with your squealing," chuckled Wonshik and tried to pet the cat's head, but it moved away, staring at him almost mockingly. "Told ya," said Hakyeon.

Till this time Leo came out from his dreamily state and finally stepped into the room. At that the kitten meowed and took a step to now kneeling, still blushing Leo, letting him scratch it behind its ears, starting to purr. "That's not fair!" screamed Hakyeon offended. The kitten then got braver and jumped onto Leo's lap, rubbing against him and purring very loudly as Leo was petting its fluffy body.

‘’Guess the animals love him as much as he loves them,’’ smiled Wonshik. ‘’Oh, where is Hyuk?’’ he then asked surprised. ‘’When I woke up 1 hour ago, you two were still sleeping.’’ ‘’Probably already woke up,’’ said Hakyeon. ‘’But I didn’t see him,’’ replied Wonshik ‘’I was with Taekwoon hyung in the kitchen and living room the whole time and I would have seen him if he were to come out. Hyung, did you see Hyuk?’’ Leo shook his head and continued with scratching the kitten’s head. ‘’Maybe he went out really quietly?’’ tried Hakyeon. ‘’Go see if he is anywhere to be found.’’

Wonshik stood up with a sigh and went to check the entire apartment, even the room where Ken and Hongbin were still sleeping, but he couldn’t find the maknae. "I can't find him," he said when he returned "I thought that he might go out but his shoes and coat is still here..." "Then where could he go...?" wondered Hakyeon.

At that the cat jumped of Leo lap and went to Hakyeon meowing loudly. "Awww, are you hungwy?" asked Hakyeon making Leo and Wonshik grimace their faces like they were experiencing a great pain, but the cat shook its head. "Okay, then what?" asked Hakyeon "do you wanna play with me?" and the kitten hissed. "Are you trying to tell me something?" he tried again and at that the cat nodded. "Finally," exclaimed Hakyeon.

 "Oh my god, hyung!! Are you talking to a cat?! And it- it- it is answering back!" Wonshik screamed in shock. "Oh, right," said Hakyeon "I guess it is," "You guess?!" "Do you think it is a he or a she?" wondered Hakyeon "Let's check!" at that the cat started acting crazy: hissing and roaring and scratching all around it. "I guess it doesn't want you to look at its private parts," said Wonshik "maybe is a girl then," but the cat meowed throat deep and long at his remark. "It says not," translated Hakyeon proudly "No Sherlock," groaned Wonshik "The hell is wrong with this cat?" "What do you mean wrong?" asked Hakyeon "I like it. It's so cute and squishy, like our Hyukkie. This reminds me, we still don’t know where the maknae is..."

 Hakyeon was silent for a few minutes, giving and impression that he was in very deep thoughts until suddenly he screamed "OH MY GAWD!!" "Whaaat?! Damn hyung you scared me," cried out Wonshik and even Leo and the kitten let out a small screak. "I figured it out," said Hakyeon and pointed his finger to the cat shakily "you- YOU!" he announced "are Hyuk,"

 "That's it?" was Wonshik dumbfounded "you were just going to name the cat Hyuk. Jeez, just because of that you didn't have to sc-" "No, you idiot," argued Hakyeon "The cat is Hyuk. Don't you see?! It looks like him and his sudden mysterious disappearing without a trace..." "You've completely lost your mind," Wonshik and Leo shook their heads, but the kitten nodded and meowed softly.

"That's not all," quietly continued Hakyeon "last night we were talking about Hyuk turning into a cat and I even wished for it out loud... And now, the morning after, here is a cat and no Hyuk, this can't be just a coincidence. Look, it even let's only Taekwoonnie pet it, that is what the real Hyuk also wants."

"T-t-that's nonsense. Taekwoon hyung? What do you think? Tell him his crazy." But the cat started meowing and waving with its paws that Leo had no chance to answer poor freaked out Wonshik. "See, it's trying to tell us that I'm right," said Hakyeon a matter of factly. "Don't worry Hyukkie, I know it's you! But we need to prove that to those two... If you are really Hyuk, which I already know you are, lift you right paw" at everyone's terror the cat really lifted its right paw. "Now nod," ordered Hakyeon again and the cat did as he said.

 "That still doesn't prove your crazy theory," said Wonshik, still refusing to believe this nonsense. "I guess I have no choice," sighed Hakyeon and stood up. Everyone was eying him carefully as he went to get his laptop, turning it on and opening Word. "Here," he turned it towards the kitten, which came closer and starting carefully pressing at the keyboard with its little paw.

Soon the message was written. "N-n-no way!! No way in hell!!" yelled Wonshik. "This must be hidden camera or something." Taekwoon was still quiet, looking at the words on the screen. "It's me, Hyuk. I have no idea how this happened, but it is really me. Now stop freaking out already and help me turn back." 

"Do you believe me now?" asked Hakyeon.

It took Wonshik a while to accept the truth. Their maknae really did become a cat. A freaking cat! But at the end Hakyeon and oddly calm Taekwoon managed to calm him down.

"What is going on in he-- kitty!!!! Binnie come! You have to see this!" Jaehwan finally woke up. Poor Hyuk got startled at all that screaming directed at him and fled back onto Leo’s lap, who seemed to keep forgetting that the kitten he was petting happily was actually his fellow member, who he on top of that coldly rejected just a day before.

"Awww, it's so cute," squealed Hongbin who came to see why Jaehwan was screaming. "This is Hyuk," said Hakyeon. "Hiii, Hyukkie," cooed Jaehwan at the purring cat. "I don't think he gets it," said Wonshik to Hakyeon, who started explaining this curious incident to sleepy Hongbin and Jaehwan. As they kept laughing at him they once again used the 'type your name' method, which as expected first freaked them out, before the acceptance of the situation followed.

 

An hour later the members were all seated on the ground in the middle of their living room, in a circle so they could look at each other. ‘’Soooo, what do we do with—‘’ Hongbin worriedly pointed towards purring Hyuk curled in Leo’s lap. ‘’I guess you are the maknae now,’’ said Jaehwan laughing, but was silenced with Leo’s judging look.

 ‘’I know!’’ Hakyeon suddenly exclaimed and stood up, then ran into the kitchen. The others looked at each other questionably before their happy leader bounced back with a bowl for cereals and put it in front of Hyuk saying ‘’you must be hungry you little thing.’’ Hyuk jumped off Leo’s lap in looked into the bowl then at Hakyeon, slightly leaning his little head.

 ‘’Are you trying to kill him Hakyeon!?’’ a second later Leo screamed and lifted Hyuk ‘’did you forget that he is lactose intolerant?’’ ‘’, I forgot,’’ Hakyeon sadly bowed his head ‘’I-I-I just saw a cat and assumed… I’m so sorry Hyukkie!!!’’ tears started rolling down his face. ‘’It’s okay hyung,’’ Wonshik hugged the poor leader ‘’Hyuk can look after himself, he is a grown up enough for that—Umm, well he was—I have no idea what is going on inside his furry head anymore!!’’ Wonshik too was on the verge of mental breakdown.

"Aish, calm down," said Leo and stood up, putting down Hyuk in the process who quickly started meowing and trying to climb up his leg. "Auch, that hurts," hissed Leo and tried to pull Hyuk away, but the kitten was already too attached on him by his sharp claws so he had no other choice if he didn't want his pants, along with his skin, to tear but to kneel down and let Hyuk climb onto his lap once again, then lifted and carried him along in the kitchen.

"Poor Taekwoonnie hyung," said Hongbin shocked "he got himself a love struck kitten, which lures him in with its cuteness and fluffiness, but if he dares to resist it he comes across its sharp claws and teeth."

At that Jaehwan started laughing so hard he turned over on the ground.

"We need to do something," said Hakyeon who finally calmed down, but refused to leave Wonshik's comforting embrace "we can't go around as Vixx and missing a member..."

"But how?" questioned Wonshik "I still can't believe something like that is possible... How on earth are we going to figure out how to turn him back?"

While they were thinking Leo came back from the kitchen with Hyuk happily sitting on his shoulder, waving his tail with anticipation, looking at the bowl Leo was holding in his arms. "Eat," then Leo murmured placing the bowl and Hyuk on the ground, the latter quickly started eating whatever was inside it.

"What will happen when the food is digested?" questioned Wonshik. "What do you think?" Jaehwan snorted "it will come out as a cat poo." "I know that! But where will he..." "We should make a cat toilet then!" clapped Jaehwan excitedly "we have to fill a box with sand," Hyuk, who finished eating and headed back towards Leo stopped and widened his eyes at Ken, low growls coming out from the back of his throat. "Yeah, but you have to poop somewhere. Eventually it will have to come out and then you will be thankful to me," said Ken proudly. Hyuk probably realized that the cute main vocal was right but his pride wouldn't let him not to throw one more glare at him before he jumped on Leo, letting himself to be pet and cuddled.

"Why won't you let me cuddle you too?" whined Hakyeon "I've always wanted a cat..." "He only lets Taekwoon hyung pet him," sighed Hongbin "More like he is forcing him," laughed Jaehwan "Uuu, look at this, I'll show you how to tame a cat," then reached his hand towards Hyuk, grabbing him at the back of his neck, squeezing tightly, but not too tight too hurt him, and lifted him of Leo’s lap. The first few seconds Hyuk was struggling and hissing at him, but soon calmed down, rolling his tail between his back legs till it touched his stomach, half closing his eyes, completely surrendering to smirking Jaehwan.

 "Amazing," said Hongbin and Wonshik in awe, excited Hakyeon in an instant by his side reaching out with his hands "Let me have him too, let me, let me!"

"You'll have to wait for your turn hyung," Ken pouted "now I have him," and started petting Hyuk.

After a while, when he got bored he let Hakyeon carefully take Hyuk and do whatever he wanted with him.

After they were done with cuddling *cough harassing cough* Hyuk they let him go find Leo who in the mist of all of that commotion left the living room and the poor Hyuk to the mercy of his hyungs.

"I like having a cat," Hakyeon sighed "I hope over the night you turn into a puppy," he jokingly said to Jaehwan who started barking excitedly and wiggling with his .

"Stop that, it's gross," grimaced Hongbin but nevertheless he smiled too.

"But I feel sorry for Hyuk," mumbled Wonshik. "Don't be," now 'normal' Ken answered "he's probably delighted to be able to be taken care by Taekwoonnie hyung. That's what he always wanted." "That's true..." sighed Hakyeon, suddenly his expression turning sadder. "But still, we need to do something to bring our Hyukkie back." "I have not even a slightest idea what," answered Jaehwan "I think that the best thing is to just wait until tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe he will turn back by himself, like it was this time." "Except if it wasn't just a coincidence," wondered Wonshik. "Yeah, but we can't know that," said Hongbin.

After that the talk was over and the boys did what they usually did on their days off.

Except for one member. Hyuk. The furry maknae was happily following his favorite hyung all over the house, not letting him do anything that wasn’t involving holding Hyuk in his arms. But that doesn't mean that Taekwoon didn't try to escape him. Because he did, and it didn't end up well since Hyuk almost destroyed the door with his claws and annoyed as hell everyone in the radio of 5km with his obnoxious meowing. So Taekwoon had no choice but to open the door and to let the kitten inside.

At the evening

"No Hyuk! Not this time." Loud growl. "No! I'm telling you to wait outside." Hiss. "Please Hyuk, I'm begging you." Another growl.

"What's going on?" Wonshik came out from his bedroom, hair messy and eyes still half closed, from his napping. "Taekwoonnie hyung is trying to go shower," laughed Jaehwan who was watching this whole scene with amusement. "And guess who he refuses to take with." "A love struck teenager full of hormones?" tried Hongbin from another room. "Bingo, Binnie!!" yelled Jaehwan back "You won a kiss from your favorite hyung." "Don't tell people they'll get a kiss from me without telling me first," Hakyeon came from their other bathroom freshly showered. "I didn't," pouted Ken.

"I'll take care of him," said Hakyeon to visibly relieved Leo when he picked up the struggling cat and walked into the living room.

At first hissing and meowing was heard from the living room, and then came the eerie silence. "Do you think he killed him?" asked Hongbin with wide eyes. "Who? Hyukkie N hyung? Naaah, then he would be by the bathroom door by now," laughed Ken.

But they decided to check anyway.

Fortunately they didn't find any dead bodies in there, only Hakyeon with a smile on his face holding a laser light in his hand and a little kitten chasing that spot of red light.

"You have officially tamed the beast," squealed Jaehwan. "Looks like he turned into a real cat," mumbled Wonshik "along with his mind."

"He's sooo cute!" cooed Hakyeon. "Come here Hyukkie," luring him with a cookie, which Hyuk gladly took, along with Hakyeon's fingers, which triggered a series of giggles from the leader. "We're friends now, right?" he said with a glint of happiness in his eyes as Hyuk let him to scratch him behind his ears.

But then the bathroom door opened and Hyuk twitched with his ears, looking toward the bathroom with anticipation. When Taekwoon stepped outside with water drops dripping down his torso, Hyuk leaned back then sprinted toward Leo as fast as he could.

"Hi kitty," said Leo kneeling down and pet the excited cat, which was turning around himself in circles maniacally.

When Wonshik looked at Hakyeon his heart broke; his hyung's face was covered in such sadness and rejection, his bottom lip and chin slightly shivering, eyes looking unusually watery, but he could see the struggling he put not to break down.

"Hyukkie is just a kid," he whispered quietly only for Hakyeon to hear "he's blind from his admiration for Leo hyung, not seeing the real beauty beside him." "And what would that beauty be?" asked Hakyeon with a broken voice. "You," was all that Wonshik answered, earning wide eyed look of pure surprise and disbelief from Hakyeon.

 "I know what's going on between you three," started Wonshik, leaning back on his arms, eyes never leaving Hakyeon's "Hyuk chasing not interested Taekwoon hyung, you chasing Hyuk and ending up the most heartbroken every time... I hate seeing you like this. You have no idea what I--"

"Stop," whispered Hakyeon, placing his finger on Wonshik’s lips. "I-I had no idea that you... I'm sorry." "You don't have to apologize," Wonshik took his hand into his; gently the back with his thumb "I want you to be happy. I want to make you happy. Will you let me?" Hakyeon wanted to nod so badly, to let Wonshik take care of him, but his body refused to move. "Y-You don't have to answer right away," stuttered Wonshik, but smiled warmly anyway to let Hakyeon know that he wasn't going to push him into anything "I can wait for you."

"No, you don't have to wait," Hakyeon shook his head. "I see," Wonshik's heart broke to a million pieces "B-b-but still I--" "Yah, you didn't let me finish," smiled Hakyeon and leaned closer, softly brushing his lips against Wonshik's.

 "Ou," was all Wonshik managed to mutter in his daze, a huge blush covering his cheeks, his heart bumping like crazy. In an instant he missed Hakyeon's lips, yearning to taste him more, so now he was the one to lean closer, attacking Hakyeon's inviting lips, feeling dizzy from the sweetness.

Hakyeon let out a delicious moan as Wonshik deepened their kiss, slipping his tongue inside, hands tangled in Hakyeon's silky hair. They battled for dominance, but soon Hakyeon submitted to Wonshik completely, letting him lead the kiss, whining needy as the younger kept exploring his hot mouth.

When they finally parted a trail of saliva between their lips, Hakyeon leaned his forehead on Wonshik’s, breathing heavily, gently Wonshik's cheek. "Thank you," he whispered, earning a chuckle from Wonshik and another breath taking kiss.

 

When Leo, followed by Hyuk, came from his room he found N and Wonshik cuddling on the couch, watching some drama. "Take this," he looked at them desperately "I love cats but he's driving me insane. So just take him before I murder him." "We don't want him either," said Wonshik mockingly, carry him to Ken and Binnie; I think they're in the room. After few seconds that Taekwoon walked away with Hyuk they heard a loud "Hyukkie!!", door bang and loud meowing and they couldn't help but to laugh out loud.

Next day

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd!! Hyung wake up!"

"What's going on?" Hakyeon sleepily opened his eyes, realizing that he and Wonshik fell asleep on the couch. "I-It's Jae--" Hongbin started before a cute puppy jumped on the couch and started excitedly Hakyeon's and Wonshik's face.

"Well aren't you cute," Hakyeon giggled and the puppy happily waived its tail. "What's your name? And how did you get here?" "That's what I've been trying to tell you," groaned Hongbin "It's Jaehwan hyung."

Suddenly Hakyeon and Wonshik didn’t feel sleepy anymore and glared at Hongbin dumbfounded "Please tell me you're joking," pleaded Wonshik, but Hongbin just shrugged his shoulders "I wish I was..." "Jaehwannie is that really you?" asked Hakyeon and the puppy nodded happily, then barked and jumped off the couch.

 Leo was lying on his bed, warm looking sweater a little too wide on his torso, sleeves pulled over his long fingers, earphones plugged in his ears, when Hyuk opened the door slowly with his snout, eyeing the room with his big curious eyes. When he spotted Leo he came right to him, jumping on his stomach, curling to a furry ball, trying to look as cute as possible. Leo couldn’t fight the smile creeping in his lips, reaching to Hyuk's head scratching him behind his ears until loud purring reached his ears, pleasantly vibrating all over his chest. As Hyuk saw that his hyung was in friendly and cuddly mood he got braver and stood up, then stretched, pulling a little at Leo's sweater with his claws, and then put his nose on Leo's nose tip, earning him a chuckle. "I probably shouldn't let you do all this," Taekwoon murmured as he lifted Hyuk, looking at his cute blinking as he was holding him above him in the air. The kitten didn't say anything and rather just let Leo pet him and play with him, purring from pleasure all the time. Then a dog barged in.

The next thing the guys in the living room heard was high "Puppy!!" and cat hissing angrily, before Ken came back carrying a very scared Hyuk. "I see he is still a cat," grumbled Wonshik. "Jaehwan spit that out."

"J-Jaehwan?!" asked Leo "please don't tell me-" "Yep, he turned into a dog," said Hongbin. "Sweet," blushed Leo at everyone's shock and started scratching Ken's belly, the latter shaking his leg in reflex, long tongue hanging from his snout.

"Why is everyone turning into animals? Maybe I'm next!?" asked Wonshik in shock. "ㅋㅋㅋ you would make a perfect sloth," giggled Hakyeon "lazy and cuddly. Hmmm, I hope you turn into a sloth." "Hyuuung," whined Wonshik.

"Wait a minute," Hongbin suddenly interrupted. "You said that you said that to Hyuk before he turned into a cat and yesterday I heard you say to Jaehwan hyung that you hope he becomes a puppy and today he woke up as a puppy."

 "So what are you saying?" asked Wonshik nervously eyeing Hongbin and Hakyeon. "You think I have special powers that turn people into animals?" asked Hakyeon with unusually high voice. "I'm just saying it's too much of a coincidence," Hongbin shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, we'll see tomorrow if my guess is true," then added and smirked to Wonshik, who got cold chills all over his spine.

"Nooo, don't do this to me!" he started begging Hakyeon "I don't wanna become a dirty sloth!" "Sloths are not dirty!!!" Hakyeon yelled back. "That's not the point," Wonshik started sulking before got interrupted by Hongbin "we need to prove my theory." "Then you can sacrifice! Hyung turn him into llama!" "He already made a wish for you to turn," Hongbin gave a deadly stare

"Come on Jaehwan hyung I'll take you on a walk." "He's not a real dog!" Wonshik yelled after him as he left with excited puppy "you can't keep him!"

"Pffft, I already have him," Hongbin showed his tongue before running out. "What was that supposed to mean?" asked Wonshik and Hyuk just shook his head.

 

Next day Hakyeon was walking around with a big sloth, clinging onto his neck.

 

Now everyone was seated in the living room: three animals; cat, dog and a sloth and three remaining humans.

"So, now that we have found the cause of our members mysteriously turning into animals we can finally put an end to this," Hongbin announced backed up with a barking puppy. "I agree," sighed Leo as Hyuk was rubbing himself on him. "But I like animals..." whined Hakyeon.

 "Those are not supposed to be animals," Hongbin hit his forehead because of his hyung's idiocy "we need to start practicing for our album!" "I know, I know," replied Hakyeon "I wish that Hyukkie, Jaehwannie and Wonshikkie become humans again. Here, happy?" "Thank you hyung," Hongbin smiled.

Next morning Leo woke up with a warm body pressed against his. "Hyuk?" he asked hoarsely. "5 more minutes," the boy groaned and wrapped his arms around Leo, nuzzling his head in his neck. "Leo's eyes traveled down the maknae's body and he blushed deeply. Hyuk was completely , clinging to him. But he had to admit, Hyuk had a nice body, firm muscles at all the right places, long limbs fitting so right around his own body. He closed his eyes and mentally cursed at himself for thinking like this about his dongsaeng that was Hyuk for god’s sake! But still couldn’t stop himself from wrapping his arms around the younger one and he could swear he heard a content sigh and a noise suspiciously similar to cat's purring.

When Hyuk woke up an hour later he was pleasantly surprised to find Leo hugging him and internally squealed in happiness, kissing him on his cute nose. Leo stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to find Hyuk lovingly staring at him. "Stop giving me that look," he groaned. "What look hyung?" Hyuk asked, showing his cute open mouthed smile.

"Damn you," Leo groaned louder and leaned closer, kissing a surprised Hyuk on his lips. "What have you done to me?" he whispered after retreating his lips, gently caressing Hyuk's burning cheek. "Hyung," the younger whined his eyes wide open in adoration.

 "Put on some cloths," Leo instructed with his eyes closed again, sleepiness still fogging his mind. "O-Okay," Hyuk answered and grabbed Leo's wide shirt and boxers putting them on so he covered himself. "Better," Leo smiled and pulled him closer after he lied again "It was slightly distracting me," he mumbled in Hyuk's neck tickling his skin.

 "So does that mean t-that you have accepted me?" Hyuk asked with a hope in his voice. "Hmmm, maybe?" answered Leo and that was enough for Hyuk to squeal happily this time out loud and shift closer to Leo’s warm inviting body. "Finally figured you can no longer fight my charms?" he asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up," Leo groaned and kissed him to help him with that.

 

A couple of weeks later

"I hate you Kim Wonshik!" a loud yell echoed through their apartment startling cuddling Leohyuk and Kenbin couples on the couch and on the floor. "How could you do this to me? Your one and only love! I thought you loved me!" "H-h-hyung let me explain," Wonshik was on the verge of tears "It was manager's idea that we do that hidden camera..."

 "But still," Hakyeon pouted "I hate you! All of you traitors!’’ then pointed to other members! "I hope you all turn into fleas," and slammed the door behind himself as he exited their apartment.

 The couples started giggling before they horrified realized what would happen to them if Hakyeon doesn't take those words back and in an instant everyone was on their feet, running after their leader.