Chapter 5

TOM&JERRY; LOVE

There is still no answer. Changmin now realizes how bad her situation is. He holds her hands try to help her breath “Calm down. Now follow me. Breath, relax...easy,easy...” Thank to him, breathing now is easier for her.

But she still seems panic so Changmin begins singing. His warm voice is affecting, she is calming. They sit side by side holding hand and Changmin is singing in a while. Then there is a voice of Mr Security “People in there are you ok? Elevator is being repaired now”.

Hearing others voice, they immediately stop holding hand and Changmin stops singing. The elevator works again.

Down to the B1 floor, there are Luna, Amber and Mr Security. Luna and Amber come to pick her up then they are told about the elevator.

They are worried “Vic are you ok? We need to go to hospital!” “No. I'm fine, just go home.”

On the way home, Luna asks her again “Are you really fine? Last time when you was in a dark and small space, you was scared, panic. you even lost conscious.

-Vic stutters “This time.. because.. i'm not alone. There is another one so i'm fine.”

-He makes you feel safe?

- uhm.maybe….ok.Yes. He calms me down. His voice is good

-Now you don't hate him anymore right?”

-At least he has tender side not all evil sides like i thought before

Next day, Henry asks Amber about Vic's situation.

-Amber : She is fine. Why did you know?

-Henry: Changmin told me. He requested me to ask you about her situation. But does Victoria have problem with dark and small space?

-Yes. She used to be kidnappen. Since then she is scared of darkness.

The best class competition “Competition between Class 1A and Class 1B. The winner can use the new cafeteria all free. While the loser not only have to use the old cafeteria but also have to buy for their food and drink. There are 5 round: singing, photo shooting, sporting, painting and dancing. Teacher and their sunbae at grade 2,3 will vote. The one have more votes win this round. The class who win more round will win the competition and have advantage.”

-So everyone understood the rule right? 1st round is singing and we r so lucky we have Onew here. I think he is the best for this round. Changmin points to Onew andsmiles
-No!!-What? Who said no? Changmin is surprised

who dare say NO?