Chapter 4

TOM&JERRY; LOVE

Next day, 5 guys stand in front of the whole class, Minho explains everything then Taemin says apologize loudly to Victoria. Minho, Onew, Kai, Henry bow down but Changmin doesn't. He is too stubborn to officially apologize her even though he also feel guilty.  Onew has to take his hand to make him bow. Victoria can see it ‘He isn’t willing to apologize me >.< ’  She stands up and exits classroom angrily. Actually she isn’t that mad, she only wants to shame Changmin in front of their classmates for not accepting his apologize. It’s his fault first, Changmin spread the rumor without checking it true or not, so he must be punished and shame maybe not heavy enough. Victoria is like that she is always good and nice to her friends but her enemies, no.

Although the incident was cleared, people still speak ill of her so Changmin solves it. He makes sure that next day no one backbite her about it. Victoria still doesn't forgive Changmin and Changmin knows it. But he is too arrogant to formally apologize her or maybe if he really did, Vic wouldn’t forgive him. Who know?

Next monday evening, Victoria runs to school at 9pm because she forgot her literature book there and tomorrow they have literature test. After taking back her book, Victoria takes elevator to go down. Changmin is also in that elevator. He has just finished his meeting with others monitors and teachers about “The best class competition” which is going to be held next week.

Suddenly, the elevator stops working, everything goes dark. Victoria calls for help hopelessly. Mr Security is busy telephoning with his wife. No one can hear her. 5minutes, 10minutes left, Victoria becomes panic. She collapses to the ground and her hands are shaking.

-Changmin shouts “Yah! Are you sitting and resting now? Quickly call for help. I don't want to be stuck here with you”

But there is no respond. He comes closer and sees Victoria is surpassing hard breathing.
-Victoria, are you ok?