Chapter 2

TOM&JERRY; LOVE

It happens in SM high school. Our characters are in their first year of high school, 17years old. Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Amber, Luna, Sulli have been classmates for years. They are like family, always by each other side. They were queens in their old school. They are called as f(x), flowers of X. People love their beauties, cuties but also scared their powers, their evil-sides. These girls were monitors of their old school. Despite their evil-side, people respect them because they lead them well and they are also talented.

So as Changmin, Onew, Taemin, Henry, Minho. They has been classmates for years. They are like family, one for all and all for one. People love them because they are handsome, talented. Of course, they have evil-side too, a lot. They are also monitors of their old school, and they did such a marvelous job.

Cupid does his job: he matches 5 handsome boys with 5 beautiful girls. Yes, at high school they are in a same class, class A.

D1

f(x) are walking together hand-to-hand leading to their class. Suddenly Victoria hits someone, Changmin. He is playing his phone, 5 girls are chatting, joking, they all don't notice around. After the crash, Changmin's cellphone falls to the ground. He is upset so as Victoria.

Changmin shouts:

-Ya! watch your steps

-You collide me first and now you blame me

-If you don't occupy all the corridor, i won't collide you. See, 5 girls line-up and there is no space for me to walk pass

-If you don't busy with your cellphone, you won't collide me. Apologize me now

-What? Are you kidding me. You must apologize me!

-Never, it's not my fault

-Not mine either

Then Minho and Onew arrive “Calm down. You all are wrong. So shake hand and let it go”. But these stubborn don’t listen. They keep staring each other. Luckyly time to class, so they stop to enter the class. Victoria complains to Krystal “That ugly boy is our classmate. Why?” Changmin also complains to Taemin “Haiz. We have to study at a same class with that mad girl. OMG!”

Teacher SooMan asks:

-Like usual, we need a monitor. Anyone volunteer?” Victoria and Changmin raise their hands.

-Since there are 2 volunteers and it's unfair to choose one in our first day meeting, so let one be monitor for a week. Then we will decide based on their work, their result. Hope our class can be the strongest.

One-week-tenure of Victoria starts. Everything goes smoothly, Victoria is very responsible, others are obedient. As expected, hardest job are done by boys, especially Changmin. To be exact, Changmin has to do all thing, luckily Henry, Kai, Onew and Minho there to help him. Changmin is also responsible, he does his job really well, which makes others surprised. Taemin complains “I think you won't be that obedient. Why we have to listen to her and do almost every single things?”. “Don't worry. We will revenge when it's my turn being monitor. Let's see what i do with her. Now we have to do our parts, our responsibilities”.

One-week-tenure of Changmin starts. As he said before, he will revenge. So this time, girls do almost everything especially Victoria. Everything also goes smoothly, Victoria does her part well although she isn't satisfied with it. Unfortunately, an incident happens at 'Cleaning day', it's the day when class A have to clean up the grand hall. People have already done their parts and went home. But Victoria still keep working because her part is the largest and hardest, Luna, Amber, Sulli, Krystal are there for her. When they almost finish, Sulli gets a bad news: her brother had a car accident and he is in hospital. So they immediately run to hospital without thinking.

Next day, Grand hall wasn't cleaned completely and class A are punished, especially Changmin and Victoria. Changmin is punished because he is a monitor whose class didn’t clean well and Victoria because her part wasn’t completely cleaned. Because of this incident, teacher SooMan thinks Changmin didn't do his monitor job well so he chooses Vic as monitor.
Changmin, of course, doesn’t comply “It's not fair. She plays trick to win. She had planned that incident. Wait and see, i'll take this position back”.