Better Than Expected

Old Oneshots

This one shot is for iloveGD. I hope you enjoy it! ^_^

===================================================================================================

Sunhi-18

Yongguk-19

 

===================================================================================================

 

SUNHI P.O.V.

 

Why can't I just tell YongGuk Oppa how I feel? I mean...we're best friends aren't we? He would end our relationship if I told him...would he? No! If course he wouldn't. So why can't I just tell him. Well maybe I should tell him I'm in a gang first. Aish! What do

I do?!?

"Earth to SunHi!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.

"Oh! Sorry YongGuk Oppa. I was just thinking."

"About?" He asked in that deep voice of his.

"Oh. Mm...nothing. It was...nothing."

"Okay than." And he went back to eating his kimchi.

Wow. Fantastic baby. Boom shakalaka. Boom shakalaka. I looked at my phone. I saw it was JaeMin. The co-leader of our gang.

"Ah. Oppa, I have to take this. I'll be right back." He just nodded back at me, and continued to watch the television.

"Yes?"

"Yes? What the hell do you mean yes? Where are you! You were supposed to be at the warehouse 25 minutes ago!" He yelled back at me.

"I know! I'm sorry. I just got a little..." I looked back at YongGuk, than turned back around.

"Distracted."

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

Look at me now. Oh! Look at me now. Yeah! I'm gettin' paper.

I looked at my phone. And of course...it was HimChan.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes my bro! You were supposed to be here 25 minutes ago!" He yelled at me

"Where was I supposed to be again?"

"At the warehouse! !"

"Hey! Don't talk to your hyung that way."

"Oh I'm sorry....NOW GET YOUR SORRY OVER HERE NOW!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh right. GET YOUR SORRY OVER HERE NOW, HYUNG." And then he hung up on me.

"I swear, one day, I'm going to kill that mother-"

"Hey. Sorry Oppa, but I have to go." I heard SunHi as she walked back towards me.

"Oh. Yeah. I have to meet the boys anyways." I said back to her.

"Okay. Bye Oppa!" She said waving as she walked out the door.

"Aish! Why does she have to do this to me! Why can't I just tell her how I feel?! Ugh. For a gang member...I'm pretty weak."

 

SUNHI P.O.V.

 

"Finally! You're here!" JaeMin said.

"Yeah. Sorry. So...who are we supposed to fight today? Is it that group SHINee again? Or maybe it's B1A4, this time."

"No. Actually we're fighting these noobs called B.P.A, or something like that."

"It's actually B.A.P." I heard a familiar voice.

"Y-YongGuk Oppa?" I asked hesitantly.

"SunHi!?!" He yelled at me.

"Wait! You know this guy?!?"JaeMin yelled at me!

"Yeah. I do! He's my best friend!" I yelled at him.

"So now we can't beat them up!" TaeJun said.

"Why not?" MinSeo, the youngest in our gang, asked.

"Because, if they're cool with SunHi, they're cool with us." He answered.

"That's cool man. So you guys wanna go get some ice cream or something? And I'm Zelo by the way." Zelo asked.

"Yeah man. That would be awesome. And I'm TaeJun."

"I'm MinSeo."

"I'm EunSu."

"And I'm HeeKyung."

"Oh and I'm JaeMin by the way."

"Nice to meet you all. I'm DaeHyun." He introduced himself.

"I'm JongUp."

"I'm HimChan."

"And I'm YongJae."

"Well I think we should go get smoothies." MinSeo suggested.

"OR! We could go to this awesome frozen yogurt shop, a couple blocks from here." JongUp suggested.

"No. I think we should go for ice cream." DaeHyun said.

"Well if we do, I think we should go to this really cute ice cream-" YongGuk finally cut of their little coversation by yelling.

"Wait! WAIT ONE FREAKING MINUTE! Before we go anywhere, I wanna know why the hell you never told me you were in a freaking gang, SunHi!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me." I answered looking at the ground.  

"But, I'm your best freaking friend! You should have told me anyways! I told you about my gang!" He yelled back.

"I know but...why do you care anyways? I never had anything against your gang!" I yelled at him.

"It's not that. It's just I didn't want to see you get hurt." He said softer this time.

"But...why are you caring so much? I know I'm your best friend but-" He cut me off.

"Because SunHi! I love you! Okay! I love you! I always have! That's why I care so much! That's why I don't want you to get hurt! Because I. Love. You." He screamed at me.

"Y-you love me? Oppa...I-I love you too."

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

"You do?" I said looking up at her. She started walking towards me.

"Of course I do Oppa." She said putting her hand in my cheek and grabbing my hand.

"I always have. And now, I'm going to do something, I should have done, a long time ago." She said before she kissed me. And it was just like I had always imagined. After about a minute we pulled apart.

"So...will you be my girlfriend SunHi?" I asked still holding her close.

"Oppa...I though you'd never ask. Haha." She laughed sweetly.

"Well. I guess this means we have a new alliance in the gang world, huh?" YongJae asked.

"Yeah. I guess it does. Sweet! More people to hang with." EunSu, answered.

"Awesome! More people to skate with! Wait. You guys do skate, right?" HeeKyung asked them.

"Uh...it's like all me and JongUp live for." Zelo answered

"Nice." HeeKyung answered back.

"So...we getting ice cream or what?" MinSeo asked.

"Yah. Come one guys. Let's go." TaeJun said.

"Well this all went better than planed." I said still holding onto SunHi.

"Yes it did. I finally confessed to my crush. Got a boyfriend. And our gangs our best friends now. Everything is balanced in the world now. Haha." She said laughing as we started following the rest to the ice cream shop.

"Well, I'm just glad we're all friends now. And thats we, are finally together." I said as we walked out.

"So...you totally know who we have to get together now, right?"

"What? Who?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Zelo and MinSeo, of course." I looked towards them. They were having a poking war, and looked so cute together.

"I guess you're right. They were made for each other."

"Yeah. But not as much as we were made for each other." SunHi smiled up at me.

"Yeah. You're completly right about that."

"Oppa?" She looked at me.

"Yes?' She kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Saranghae."

"Haha. Saranghae jagiya." She then sighed sweetly. Then I looked up at all our friends in front of us. Laughing, having fun. I was just so glad all this ended happily, for once. No fighting, just..laughing. No tears of pain, but tears of laugher. It finally ended the way I wanted it to. Happily. I whispered to SunHi one last time, before we reached the ice cream shop.

"Saranghae."

 

===============================================================================================

Sorry if it's short. I wrote this at like 3 in the morning because I finally figured out how the story would go. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it iloveGD! ^_^