One Final Confession

Old Oneshots

**This was my first oneshot written in genral. I don't think was requested, but I'm still putitng it here.**

====================================================================================

                                                                              Hyorin-16

                                                                             Donghyun-17

=====================================================================================

 

HYORIN P.O.V:            

 

Today was it. I was going to tell Donghyn oppa how I really felt. After about a year, it was finally time for me to tell him. I made him chocolate, which took me all night to make, but that was fine. Because they were for him. And I know he was one of the most popular people in school, and I definitely wasn't. But we were still really good friend. And I just had to completely heavy boots today. Ah! There he is. Okay. Show time.

"Donghyun oppa!" I called him, he turned around, and I started jogging towards him.

"Hey Hyorin." He called back.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." He told his friends as they walked away.

"Uh...how are you today Oppa?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh I'm doing great Hyorin. How about you?" He asked nicely.

"I'm doing really good. But uh...I need to ask you something." I said rocking back and forth on the heels of my feet.

"Well what is it?" He asked.

"Um...well...do you...l-like anyone?" I asked looking down, and blushing.

"Well actually...I do." And at that moment my heart dropped.

"Y-you do?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah. And she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She's smart, she's sweet, and she's kind." Every word he said was like a knife stabbing my heart.

"Oh. Okay. Well she must be one lucky girl." I said laughing, to hide the pain.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"Oh. I was just wondering."

"Do you like anyone?" He asked rocking in his heels.

"Yeah. But I know he doesn't like me back." I said tearing up.

"How do you know?" He asked seriously.

"Becasue he just told me he likes someone else." I said before running off. I ran to the park. I always go there when I feel sad. I just got my heart broke by my best friend. Why did I have to ask him.?!  Why did I have to fall for him?! I'm and idiot!

 

DONGHYUN P.O.V

 

"Wait! Hyorin!" I didn't know she liked. How long has she liked me. I like her too. Well actually love her. I have to find her.

So I went to the one place I know she loves. The park.

"Hyorin?" I called out when I saw a figure on the swings.

"Oppa?" Yeah. It was definitely Hyorin. It was silent. But that's they way we like it. Silent. I sat on the swing next to her.

"So you like me huh?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah. But you like someone else." Her voice was shaky. Like she has been crying.

"Who says I like someone else?" I said slightly smirking.

"What do you mean? In the hallway you were describing the perfect girl. And she sounds amazing." She said still a little shaking.

"Yeah. She sounds amazing, because it was you. And you're amazing." I said moving my swing closer.

"No I'm-." I cut her off.

"Yes! You are and you know it Hyorin." I said grabbing her swing, and turning her around do she was looking at me.

"So you....like me?" She asked looking down.

I grabbed her cheeks softly so she was looking at me.

"No Hyorin. I don't like you." She frowned at me.

"I Love you." I said smiling. Her frowned turned into a smile .

"Oppa. I love you too." She said

"Well than prove it." I leaned in to kiss her. It was the greatest kiss ever. I really love Hyorin. And I really realized it at that moment.

"Hyorin. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked still holding her cheeks.

"Of course Oppa."

"Thank you Hyorin."

"You know what?" I asked her, while laughing.

"This is probably the most romantic, yet cheesy scene ever. We alone, swinging next to each other, with this sunset looking beautiful as ever, while I'm sitting next to the most beautiful girl in the world." I said still chuckling.

"Aww..Oppa. That's so sweet. And cheesy." She said while giggling. It was silent for a little bit before Hyorin broke the silence.

 

 

HYORIN P.O.V.

 

"I really love you Oppa. You've made me that happiest girl on earth. Really. And I know that sounds cheesy too." I said while giggling.

"Well you, Hyorin, have made me the happiest man alive." He said squeezing my cheeks.

"Oppa. You know I hate when you do that." I said shooing his hand off my face.

"I know. Haha." He said hugging me tight.

 

 

DONGHYUN P.O.V

 

We just sat there in silence. But like I said. That's how we like it. Silent. But that's because silence says more than words ever will.

"I really love you Oppa." Hyorin kissed my cheek.

"I really love you too." I said kissing her cheek.

"I'll be yours forever Oppa." She said sweetly.

"Me too Hyorin." I said while looking in her eyes. I knew that we were finally together for a reason. And that we would always be together. And that the only thing that mattered was just me and Hyorin.

 

HYORIN and DONGHYUN P.O.V.

 

And I don't know if it was the way we looked at each other, or the fact that I finally felt free, but I felt like I finaly knew what it was like to love. What it was like to be loved. What it felt like to be stress free. To be calm. To be collected.

And at the moment I felt like I finally knew what it was like to be...happy. 

 

=====================================================================================

 

This is my first oneshot so.....sorry if it completely . But… yeah. Thanks for reading! Peace!