A Better Kwon Yuri

From Fake to Reality

The next day, Yuri and Donghae went to the mall together all of a sudden.

“Yah, why did you take me here so suddenly?” Yuri asked.

“We need to buy new clothes for you,” Donghae said as they entered a dress shop.

“What?! So you mean I wear clothes that are not nice?!” Yuri turned red.

“No, of course not, Yul. I just want to show Hae Sun I got a girlfriend who is better than her.” He was looking over some dresses.

“So you’re saying I’m not that good?” Yuri was furious.

“Eh? You are, silly. It’s just… I don’t know. You’ll figure it all out soon, okay? Now try this on,” Donghae said and handed Yuri a pink floral dress.

Yuri hesitated at first but got it in the end. She entered the fitting room. Later on she came out. She looked really pretty with the dress. Donghae’s mouth fell open. He then came back to his senses and said, “Okay, let’s buy that. Go pick another one, let’s buy two.” (Did I tell you Donghae’s rich? Keke~)

Yuri then picked a striped dress and it just fit her. They bought two and went and looked for shoes. Specifically, heels. “But Hae, I’m not used to wearing heels!” Yuri resisted. “You’ll never know if you won’t try, right?” Donghae smiled, handing Yuri a pair of heels.

It suited her feet just right. “Try walking,” Donghae instructed. Yuri walked really slowly. Later on, she lost her balance, got a grip on Donghae, and they both fell on the floor. Yuri was on top of Donghae. Donghae couldn’t help but stare at Yuri’s face; he never knew she could get that pretty. “Um, sorry for that,” Yuri said as she was helped by Donghae stand up. They ended up buying flats.

Then they went to the salon. Yuri got her hair fixed to a wavy type of hair. It really suited her. She looked really good with it.

“Wow, Yul, you look really different now,” Donghae said as they drove home.

“Eh? Shut up,” Yuri said as she punched Donghae’s arm playfully.

“I’m telling the truth! Oh, Hae Sun texted me, she wants to have dinner with us tomorrow night. Wear these, okay?”

“Ugh, sure,” Yuri nodded.

“I’ll just pick you up here at 5:30 pm tomorrow,” Donghae said as his car came to a stop in front Yuri’s house. Yuri went out of the car and waved good-bye at Donghae. As Donghae drove away, he felt really excited for tomorrow’s dinner event. This time, it wasn’t because of Hae Sun. Was it because of Yuri?

 

Okay guys, sorry for the very short chapter! & sorry for not pdating yesterday! I kept on thinking about that SM Town being in NYC. I almost cried thinkng about that! But don't you worry, I promise to add chapter three later! I'll just do some of my projects, okay? Comments are highly appreciated! :D thank you for reading, you guys! I love you all xx