Hae Sun is back!

From Fake to Reality

 

 

Flashback, 2 years ago.

“Donghae, we really need to end this.” A tall young lady was standing in front of the dumfounded Lee Donghae.

“Why? Is anything wrong?” Donghae was trembling. He was almost in tears.

“I just think you’re not good enough for me,” Hae Sun said, not even a trace of sadness from her face.

“B-but… We’ve been together for a long time now, Hae Sun!” Donghae kept saying.

“Sorry, Donghae. I am so sorry.” Hae Sun then turned around and walked away, leaving Donghae.

“Hae Sun-ah!” Donghae couldn’t help but cry.

End of Flashback.

Two years already passed since Donghae and Hae Sun broke up. Good thing he has his best friend, Kwon Yuri when he is in need. They always do things together and help each other. They’ve known each other since their kindergarten days and they started off as enemies but right now they’re okay. They were just strutting around the town when they saw someone... It was Hae Sun.

“Yuri-ah, look!” Donghae said as he was holding Yuri’s arm and pointed at someone.

“I can’t see them clearly, who are they?” Yuri asked, confused.

“It’s Hae Sun, and some other guy. Her boyfriend, I think?” Donghae guessed.

“What?! She already got you a replacement?!” Yuri said, somewhat teasing.

“Yah, you’re not doing any good. Come on, let’s just leave.” Donghae dragged Yuri to the exit.

But before they stepped out, “Donghae! Is that you? Gosh!” someone called.

“Oh, God.” Donghae knew who it was. He turned around and faked a smile. “Hae Sun-ah, good to see you again!”

Yuri turned to look as well. “You’ve grown so much!” Hae sun commented as she messed up Donghae’s hair. Yuri was about to stop her since Yuri know that Donghae doesn’t like people messing his hair up. But who is she to stop Hae Sun, his ex-girlfriend, when she’s just his best friend?

Yuri felt Donghae fuming up, but he just smiled. He let out a fake giggle. “This is my boyfriend.” Hae Sun grabbed the guy beside her by the arm. He was really good looking. “His name is Jae Hwa. His name means righteous and rich, and well, he really is.” Hae Sun boasted as Jae Hwa just blushed. “Um, is she your girlfriend?” She referred to Yuri.

Before Yuri could hesitate, Donghae said, “Yes, she is. We’ve been together for almost a year now.” Hae Sun was really getting into his nerves. Donghae wanted to go already. “Excuse us, but we really have to go.”

“Okay then, see you around!” Hae Sun said as she and Jae Hwa waved. Donghae and Yuri headed for the exit.

At the parking lot.

Yuri shut Donghae’s car door with full force, as if it will break. “Yah, be gentle, will you?” Donghae instructed.

Donghae started the car. “What was that?!” Yuri asked angrily as Donghae was driving.

“I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry,” Donghae apologized. “Please, just go with it, please.”

“But, Donghae-ah, I’m your best friend! You should find somebody else as your pretend girlfriend. I’m not good at those, okay?” Yuri explained.

“But I already told her it was you! And please, Yuri, you’re my only hope. I couldn’t find any better than my best friend. Please, Yuri. Please,” Donghae kept on begging.

“I don’t get it. Why do you have to lie to her?!” Yuri was almost yelling.

“You want to know why?! It’s because it still breaks me seeing him with another guy. And then there’s me, still not moving on about the break-up,” Donghae explained. “She seemed so happy.”

Yuri then felt Donghae’s sadness. She’s been through much heartache before, too. And this is the only thing she can do for her best friend. She held Donghae’s hand and said, “Okay, let’s do this.”

The car then went to a stop, a sign of their arrival in front of Yuri’s house. “Thank you for the ride, best friend.” Yuri giggled. Donghae then reached in for a hug. Yuri was really shocked. “No, I’m the one who should thank you. You’re the most awesome best friend, ever!” Donghae said happily.

“Yah, yah, you’re being very corny,” Yuri laughed. She pushed Donghae away and got off. “Bye! See you.”

Donghae waved and left. Yuri was left there, standing. What was she feeling? She felt butterflies in her stomach and she felt her heart beating so fast. Why was she feeling like that? No one knows.

 

So how was it? Chapter two is now on process! I guess I'll just finish it and update this tomorrow since I really need to have some sleep! Besides it's our semestral break already so I can update at least everyday for a week! :D Wait for more updates~ Comments please! Thank you! :)