Final Shot

Stalked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Shot


** WARNING - RATED ***

Dara laughed. She was tossed lightly on her couch while Jaejoong heaved a bit, settling on the very space beside her. He watched her as she burst into a laughing fit, watching how she threw her head back, neck gracefully elongated as if inviting him to on the space where he could mark her.
She had her eyes closed, that only made Jaejoong wondering how she would be if she was under him, and calling his name.

Jaejoong jerked, suddenly feeling the heat almost traveling from his face down south to his groin. 

“damn! Now isn't the right time” he cussed himself, moving a few inches away from her. Convincing himself that it is the right thing to do before he'd loose control, jump and shag the living daylights out of her. 

It is a wonder how her mere laugh could make him feel that way.

But then, wasn't this the thing he wanted? To get this close to her and make her pay for even calling his little thingy- little? 

Well, that was when she was a little over the top with her heavily covered face and her skimpy clothes as if she have some s to be proud of. Which Dara doesn't have.

But then one day he saw her, peeking out through her apartment door. Her eyes still brown but lifeless, her cheeks pinker like she was having fever, her hair almost bushy as it looks like she hasn't brush nor wash it for days. 

She looked vulnerable as she scanned the surrounding looking afraid that someone might see her, running towards where the mailbox was, pulled some bills and posts out before running back in with out even glancing back anymore. 

And for Jaejoong, that vulnerability was beautiful... that was when he started seeing her in a new light. His revenge backfired even before he was able to act on it, that he found himself adoring her more every day. 


His friend Yunho told him how she was all miserable whenever the guy drops by. She wouldn't even bother hiding it for all she do whenever Yunho was around was to sprawl on her bed or on their couch and watch Yunmi and him... until the lovers would be guilty enough and would call it a day. 

He got all concerned one day and decided to bring in some flowers, probably cheer her up a bit and well... introduce himself once more this time. Only that he was driven out because apparently- as what Yunho have called it … Dara was having a major crisis that she was yelling all afternoon about Husbands cheating on their wife. (a/n in relation to a scene on the chapter prior to this)

He had no idea exactly what her problem was. Yunho didn't tell him much although he would note the scowl on his friend's face as if he was the one to be blamed for the girls depression. He was the one who got called having a tiny ! Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?. Jaejoong grimaced upon remembering it. 
Things turned even more interesting when he accidentally bumped with Boa and her new lover. Conversations flowed surprisingly well but not until the Dongwook guy threw in questions about knowing a certain Dara Park. As he walked back to his luxurious flat that evening... Jaejoong could only grin with satisfaction. His stalking just moved on to a new higher level.
– 
Imagine how surprise he was when he saw her emerging from a hair parlor with her hair becoming golden and it's wavy length tossed loosely behind her shoulder. It is as if everything around him went still... and that the only person moving was the smiling Dara Park as she walked out towards her car. Hair bouncing like golden waves against the wind along with her summer dress.

It was such a beautiful scene that Jaejoong got stuck, head and eyes on the direction where she passed by... and he stayed there. Probably a thirty minute more after she left. 

Now who would care about big s when he can have a goddess? Yeah... probably not a good one. In fact a very evil one. 

“Penny for your thoughts?” She asked through her half lidded eyes. Finally recovering from her laughing fit. 

Jaejoong scoffed “my thoughts are expensive Ms. Park. Priceless to be exact” swatting away the hand that held a hem of his polo shirt 

“aww!” she pulled away, acting offended at what he did but rolled her eyes at him “a bargain then?” she smirked, pushing her head more into the sofa pillows, crossing her arms as if challenging the other.

“Heeh!” He scoffed yet again. “any decent man should never take advantage of a drunk girl. That includes bargaining for something that she might regret when she finally all sobered up” Jaejoong raised a brow, stopping after seeing the smirk dancing at the corner lip of the girl

“Do I look like I could get drunk from those little tequila shots? And besides... you are far from a decent man” She wonderfully mused at how adorable the other looked with his eyes almost saucer size as she .

“i am honestly disappointed in you Kim Jaejoong. I thought you knew me better with all the stalking that you did” She grinned, finally pushing herself off the couch and with all gracefulness stood in front of him. leaning down a little, she gently pinch his nose 

“i was in doubt at first but then your little heroic thing.. saving me from falling face flat on the floor, and knowing exactly where my keys were?” her smirk widened 
“You adorable little fool” she toothily grinned and kissed his nose gently. Before walking away asking the other if he would care for a lighter beer this time. 

Jaejoong stared. Embarrassed and cold. 
“what the ?” he watched her moved around the house. Grabbing canned beers from the refrigerator and switching the tv set on. His gaze followed her until she stood once again in front of him allowing the bottles to settle on the coffee table before them 

“well.. it's either we start all over again or we can just continue this and pretend that we didn't exactly stalked each other?” She chuckled when he continued just staring lost at her. She clicked her tongue then and was in the middle of moving to seat again when Jaejoong pulled her... dragging her down. 

She squeaked, landing on his lap. 
“To make things clear... I did stalked you. But not because of the reason you are thinking of” he defensively said “and besides... I was to revenge about...well”

Dara smiled and shushed him with a finger on his lips “shut up! The more you talk the more you likely to get caught” She didn't allow him to say some more not giving him the chance to utter more nonsense denials as she crashed her lips down to him. the very lips she dreamed about kissing for some months ago.

Well.. Feeling the hot tongue probing the inside of his mouth. Jaejoong didn't actually mind. Wounding his arms around her and caressing the curves that she have. 

Dara moaned wantonly, hands tugging his hair as they continued to snog on her couch. She slightly pulled away, making her way into kissing the side of his lips. Breathing heavily her hands glided to his shoulders down to his firm arms before settling under his underarms where she hugged him tighter. Her lips hovered under his ears, planting little kisses until kissing a lingering one on the curve of his neck

“I hate you for making me miserable for the past two months” She sniffed and whispered. Not exactly minding if the guy could hear her. 

Jaejoong pulled away noting the shiver that run through his spine when her hot breath made contact to his skin. Leaving a half foot gap between them just enough space where he could see her clearly. Running a thumb on her jaw and chin, he gently lift her face up, kissing her quivering lips

“Two months ago... I was.. well.. I was Kim Jaejoong. Born an arse. Plus the fact that three girls simultaneously broke up with me. I was throwing a tantrum the whole week. I'm sorry if I took it all out on you” 

“yeah... ” she agreed. Nuzzling his neck again. “I'm Dara Park by the way. The real one” She shyly kissed a spot on his neck then nuzzled some more. Loving the feeling of his body against her. Leaving the fact that she did say that a re-introduction was necessary.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter