Stalked

Stalked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stalked

Sequel to Beautiful Stalker

 

 

[a/n this is a sequel to Beautiful Stalker. i suggest you read that one before this... ]

 

She gave up- Rather too easily granting the efforts she made even before she had the courage to met him. and then when the time came? She just did?

 

Dara sniffed, stuffing her nose with plies of tissues from the 3rd box right next to her bed. She wailed as she tried to scoop a big spoonful of chocolate ice cream on the pint that she was holding.

“Stupid guy! How could you just cheat on your wife like that!” She cursed throwing the small pink bear right towards her flat screen tv.

 

She sniffed more, scooping yet another spoon of the sweet treat and gritted her teeth at the burning sensations on her head.

“Oh come on!!!! how could you forgive that cheater again?” She shouted feeling her insides burning

 

*knock

 

She spared her close door a glance before answering it

“it's open” she answered lifelessly, mood drastically changed to happier one as she grab the black sunglasses on her bedside table-in an attempt to hide her swollen read eyes.

 

The door revealed a man.

Tall, Slender and fit, gorgeous, y and so ing good in bed- well that's according to her best friend who seems to be in love with the man that even the scars beside his left eye and beneath his jaw seems too darn beautiful. Beauty mark as what Yunmi calls it.

 

She could see him raised a brow, scanning her poor miserable form where her body was beneath layers of blankets and dirty face napkins were all over her. Pretty disgusting if you looked at it.

 

Her insides twisted again, now embarrassed at how the other was looking at her. She knew how laughable she looked.

 

“umm... Yunmi is in the shower. Someone's at the door looking for you. Should I let him in?”

Jung Yunho uncomfortably stood, pointing a finger on the entrance hall. Probably expecting her to blow off like how she did most of the time for the past few weeks.

 

“No. I don't want to see anyone”

She briefly answered, and grew even more embarrassed seeing the guy looking around her messy room. She cringed, thinking the guy must have been disgusted.

 

“ok.. i'll go and shoo him out or something” he nodded before going out, closing the door behind him.

 

Dara deeply sigh.

How long has it been? A month?

She bitterly laughed. Thirty one days? It took her that long to get over the fact that Kim Jaejoong is an . A darn y who is so full of himself, who doesn't like her small s and her make up.

 

“ You Kim Jaejoong!” She spat. Throwing the almost empty pint of ice cream on the bin.

 

She glanced back at the door where Jung Yunho stood a few moments ago. And felt like crying once again. Jealous of the fact that her best friend was happy... she wasn't.

 

“Yunmi is so lucky to have met him” She paused and proudly grinned “well at least, if it wasn't for my little stalking they wouldn't have met and would have been shagging someone else”

 

That fact provided her with little comfort. So little that it suddenly made her re think of what she had done.

 

“Even Dongwook is dating Boa now”

 

Throwing the rest of her wasted tissues on the bin still wearing a childish pout on her lips, she rolled around her bed, pulled the blankets towards her and miserably grunted. Closing her eyes as she started counting little stars in her mind.

 

She was indeed miserable.

 

--oOo--

 

 

“Now I am supposed to live alone for a month?” Dara was finally up one morning, looking around their kitchen cabinets for something to eat.

 

“I can't believe you are just telling me about this over the phone... and where the heck is my ramens Mi?”

 

She wasn't supposed to get angry. She knew she has no right to hold her best friend back, not when all she was asking was a month of vacation her lover arranged for her for the summer. She followed her best friend's instructions as she whipped around the room and walked towards the cupboard where their supplies were stocked

 

“Found it....” She placed the noodle packets on the table and proceeded into putting some water on the pot. “Whatever! Just don't get pregnant or I'll give you back to your uncaring parents.... yeah fine! Enjoy”

 

She grabbed a spoon and stood in front of the gas range like a lost toad.

 

“Now how am I supposed to get this thing to work?” Was she supposed to put the noodles first or the egg? The pack looks... incomplete.

 

“where the heck are the vegetables?”

 

It just downed on her. She couldn't even cook to save her life. It has always been Yunmi who does all the house stuffs. And now she's gone to god knows where with her almighty boyfriend, probably making babies like honeymooners....

 

“!!! I am screwed”

 

--oOo--

 

Okay... finally her brilliant mind worked and found herself a house keeper for a month or so. Now she find herself driving yet again off to a local supermarket to buy the things that she needed. Meat, Veges, Eggs and fishes.

 

She cursed, finding the traffic rather annoying, how could she not thought of just sending Mrs. Im to do the shopping while she waits in bed and play miserable all over again.

 

'Damn you Kim Jaejoong!'

She grunted.

 

Why was she even blaming the hot git for her misfortunes..?

 

First.. it was her who made his girlfriends broke up with her. She even broke Dongwook's heart along the way. So damn! Maybe she deserved to be lonely.

 

She pressed her car radio... turning it on and listened to the music, looking around the cars around her own. It only occurred to her... it was her second time in more than a month to go out again.

 

The first time was when she had nothing to eat and decided to went out to a nearby restaurant right after that phone talk with Yunmi and then it wasn't even a good day... for she got all paranoid feeling like someone was following her around.

 

Of course she wasn't really the type to get afraid of such stuff but when she managed to grab a seat and was eating lazily... she happened to looked at the table a few feet away from her and found two men in gray suits- kinda looks too business-y looking away guiltily as if being caught spying on her.

 

 

It has been that long? She of course didn't realized that... she admittedly loss track of time during her... mourning moments.

 

She drove and was glad to find the road towards the supermarket flowing smoothly. Deciding that it would be a lovely day... Dara found herself smiling as she stopped on a red light.

 

But then her happy mood was suddenly killed when a white Bently with heavy tinted windows smoothly stopped right next to her car. The car was awesome... in fact it was her dream car but what irritated her most was the blasting music of American rapping that she couldn't understand quite a bit.

 

She lowered her window and hated the fact how the music even got louder.

She signaled the driver to lower his as well. And when he did, she signal a finger on her ear

“too loud” with a frown written across her forehead

 

the driver looked back a bit and Dara knew that he was talking to who ever was on the back seat of the car. She was glad that the driver did lower the volume

“I'm sorry about that Miss Park” then raising his window to close again

 

Dara stared for a while and wondered why the guy knew her name.

 

Then the traffic light changed to green....

 

--oOo--

 

Dara was on her way home.. after she finally decided to move on and got herself a makeover- or rather a MAKEUNDER.

 

She got rid of the y clothes and found some undertone dresses and clothes which were still very fashionable and y but not ty.

 

She had colored her hair back to the golden brown- her original one. And found herself rather pleased at how she looked.

 

She was back to her old self now. Before she got obsessed with following Kim Jaejoong around. Changing into the tier version of herself for him was not worth it after all.

 

Maybe she was misguided by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter