4 - He's my young master?

A curse of three lifetimes

I threw my bag to one corner of the room and took off the jacket Jaebum gave to me. Jaebum... Somehow that name still sounded familiar. I chased my ridiculous thoughts away.How would I know someone who came from JYP Academy,someone who was so rich and someone who was so nice. I sniffed the jacket once more.Don't misunderstand,I'm not a e.The jacket had a nice scent.

I dragged my feet against the marbled floor of the kitchen,not caring if my socks were dirtying the floor,my maid duties were coming soon and I have to clean it nevertheless. I sighed at the sight of the madam. She,too,spotted me and ordered me to come nearer to her.

"Ah...I see you've come back.Your mother is buying groceries. My son hasn't come back so you go pack up the room.Just remember that if you break anything,you'll get it from me.You'll never be able to pay for them,"

"yes,ma'am,"I said and turned around,rolling my eyes. Cocky

I walked up the staircase and opened the door to the young master's room. It was surpisingly neat and didn't need much cleaning. I bet she was trying to show off again.

Well,the room was nice.It was at least 7 times bigger than the room I was sleeping in just now. It was nicely decorated.The walls were painted baby blue and the bed seemed comfy :3.I traced my fingertips at the side of the study table when I saw a photoframe.I held it up. Isn't that-

"Who are you?"a familiar crisp voice asked.

I turned around.It was Jaebum...

"oh my gosh,I'm so sorry!"I placed the photoframe back onto the table.

"Aren't you that girl from morning?"he raised an eyebrow.

"Y...yeah.I know this sounds weird but I'm actually your family's maid.I just found out after seeing your photo.I'm sorry for touching your stuff...I just-"

"It's okay.No need to explain so much,"he flashed me his pearly whites. It melted me a little. He was a little charming. Scratch that.He's hot.

"Erm,if there's nothing else.I'll be leaving now."I mumbled,scurrying out of the room. I hurried down the stairs. That was just plain weird. It's so coincedental. First,I see him in the morning and he saves me. And now,I'm actually working for his family?This is crazy!

I shook my thoughts off and went to get some water to calm down.

Jaebum's POV

No wonder she looked so familiar;she was the girl I met in the morning.I can't believe she actually works for me. You should have seen the look on her face,all flustered. Haha,it was kinda cute. Yah!What are you thinking!

I sighed and dived into my bed.It was a tiring day. I was kinda late and I got scolded because I didn't wear the full uniform. (It consists of the jacket he gave to Daeun)

Somehow,I keep thinking about her.I mean she is quite pretty but there's something to her.It's as if I've known her for a long time although I just met her today. Stop being silly.

My phone rang,interrupting my thoughts.

Jagiyaaaa

Oppa,you reached home yet? :3 I already miss you :(((

I smiled. Hara,my girlfriend or Jagiyaaaa in my phone,texted me.

Jaebummy :$

I miss you too.Yes,I've reached home already. It's late.Stop texting me and rest early.

Jagiyaaaa

Okie,goodnight.

I kept my phone and lay on my bed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in,"

"er,Jaebum-sshi?Sorry for disturbing you.I just wanted to return you your jacket,"Daeun stuck her head out of the door,sticking her hand out with my jacket.

"I'll just leave it here,"she said and placed my jacket on the table.I reached out for it and my hand brushed against hers.

"Sorry,"she apologised,blushing. Kyeopta.

"It's okay,"I smiled at her.

"er goodnight,"she said closing the door.

"goodnight,"

----------------------------------------------

A/N:AHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY.It was a late and supppppeeeerrrrr boring chappie. I'm sorry.But I promise the next chappie will be better! Comment down below on how I should improve my fanfic? :3