Chapter #2: Bad VS Good. Karma will show.

Boyfriend's GIRLFRIENDS

3rd person P.O.V

*3 months ago*

     “The LOSERS are here.   Let’s have a challenge with them.” A ‘flour’ coated sl*ty girl stride towards the incoming group of special girls. At least some people call them ‘special’ because each of them holds the best grades in their class or year respectively but only known to the Mean Quenkas as LOSERS.

       The ‘flour’ coated girl caught their maknae’s arm trying to crush her arm with a steel grip. By standers gathered around them to watch the match. A classy girl with jet black hair yanked the ‘flour’ girl’s hair HARD and hissed two words dripping with venom at her ear.

“Let Go.” Her dangerous aura seems hanging thickly in the air, silencing the chatter of bystanders. Now, every eye is on her, waiting for the next move.

         “I said LET GO, MinJung-sshi.” She hissed more dangerously this time. The ‘flour’ girl, MinJung released her steel grip immediately dropping the maknae’s hand roughly.

                “Well, well, if it isn’t the ice princess HWANG EUNJO……” A pitchy voice rang followed by click clacks of heels. “ Our maknae just want to send some news to you……” She continued, earning curios stares from the bystanders.

                “What’s the news Sarah Sunbae? You broke your nail? Or your homework is not done?” A chirpy girl asked sarcastically. She went to the maknae’s side and checked at her bruised arm.

                “This,” Sarah shoved a piece of printed paper at EunJo’s face and tried to left with her b*tchy clique ringing the hallway with high heels click clacks.

                “Wait a minute. I have some news too!” A chubby girl voiced out suddenly and threw a paper plane at Sarah. Bull’s eye, stuck in her tangled mane. Sarah is obviously pissed off; MinJung snatched the plane off her hair breaking few strands of wig in the process.

                “Sarah Unnie, isn’t this your boyfriend?” MinJung asked innocently. The bystanders peered at the paper, gasp and whispers are heard. Sarah face was unbelievable first, then she scoffed.

                “Well, I broke up with that son of b*tch long time ago.” She said as if she doesn’t care.

                “But why are you clenching? Doesn’t that show that you are angry and probably JEALOUS?” Chirpy girl sated aloud, Sarah held back her anger and left for real this time, together with the high heels click clacks.  

                “Ummm, Oh Chae Ni! You may stop rubbing Sora’s arm, it’s on fire…” Ice princess EunJo flashed a rare smile at her friends. Just then, the crowed clapped and cheered for them. Chae Ni released her hand immediately and bowed at the crowd.

                “So that’s what you are finding in your bag…good move and nice shoot too.” EunJo winked and patted AhRa’s shoulder.

                “What’s that?” Maknae SoRa,held up the paper that Sarah dropped. Her unnies gathered around and inspected the printed paper.

                “Well a dance competition held by Starship Entertainment. Dance, sing and rap to the song Don’t Touch My Girl by boyfriend and stand a chance to win the mystery prize.” Lead-ah EunJo concluded.

                “And embarrass Sarah’s clique too. I bet that she’s entering too, that’s why she wanted to challenge us.” ChaeNi added. The two younger nodded in sync.

                “All right! Is everyone in?” AhRa asked putting her hand in the middle enthusiastically. SoRa stacked her hands on top of AhRa’s gazing hopefully at her older friends. ChaeNi stacked her hands too. Leaving only EunJo standing, hands by her sides.

                “Come on, we can do this! We don’t want to lose to the clique right, EunJo Unnie?” ChaeNi asked and pulled EunJo’s hand stacking it on top of hers. A smile formed across her lips as they all shouted:

                “WE CAN WIN THIS!” The bells rang for class but no one seemed to care much.   

               

*Present Time*

AhRa’s P.O.V

“Someone please stop ChaeNi and Sora from squealing and jumping up and down like a monkey.” EunJo’s voice snapped me out of my daze, seemed like I spaced out.

“Why?” I asked rubbing my eyes seeing few ChaeNi and SoRa jumping around before my vision cleared. They are jumping up and down holding hands circling sometimes in my house. Now, I remember they slept over last night. Jo Unnie massaged her temples, sighing.

“They got a letter from Starship Entertainment. We made it eventually. But I don’t think Sarah’s clique made it, or not they will be calling and bragging to us by now.” Jo Unnie answered me handing a ripped open letter to me.

“ Congratulations! Your dance cover had been selected among the winner of the contest! You will be staying at XXXXX apartment sponsored by our shareholders with other winners. For more information, please dial xxx-xxxx-xxxx or log on to www.starshipentertainment.com.

Have a nice day, Hwang Eun Jo, Oh Chae Ni, Song Ah Ra and Choi So Ra

Sincerely,

XXX Secretary.”

I just can’t control my smile and start to jump around with Chae Ni and Sora. In the corner of my eyes, I see Jo unnie shake her head but didn’t hide the creping smile forming at the corner of her lips.

This is just going to be great! Karma just showed!^^

A’s note: Ta-dang! Second chapter! I managed to squeeze in sometime when my mom isn’t looking! Comment and subscribe! Love –ya! Ppyong!

By articuno<(^)3