chapter 2

heart always remember

thinks for your comment and also for subscribing, and I'm sorry for the mistakes

I just hope you like this story

with love

 

 

 

Hyukjae pov :

I didn’t know that my friend junsu will really find out and it took him less than 2 hours:

He is choi siwon, his husband is lee donghae, they were married for 3 years now, and they are here just for science conference since he is a very successful doctor. He rented an apartment instead of going to a hotel.

Then since they are here for a seminar, I think they will head home soon, what if they will go tonight, oh my god what if they already did.
I quickly called junsu back to make sure they didn’t.

“Yah , junsu!”

“Why are you shouting?”

“Did you check if they are still here or they went back to Korea?”

“I knew you’ll ask”

“Ok then…”

“They booked a flight tonight at 8.30, which was sudden because the seminar didn’t end yet.”

“Oh that sneaky bastard?”

“Which one?”

“Never mind, I want you to listen carefully…” what the use of my connection if I don’t get to have that cutie for me.

 

Siwon pov:

Donghae was so worried, and so scared, I just hugged him and whispered comforting word hoping that the time go fast so we can go home but he suddenly said:

“He will get to me siwon, he always does”

“no don’t say that, we will..” but he cutted me off and said with a serious tone:

“ Look listen to me, I love you siwon, and you know that right.”

“of corse I do”

“ok, look if he got me in any way , don’t fight back? And…”

“WHAT, no I won’t do that he will never have you”

“just listen ok, when you get to korea talk to kangin, he will know what to do, hyukjae is not a bad person, everyone knows, and we should play with that card, tell him to search again for kim Heechul, he is the only one that maybe can help us out, years ago we were about to try but after the accident, we thought that we no longer need him, I don’t want to hide anymore, and I don’t want to do something that can hurt us or even hyukjae, and just always tell kagin to remember that hyukjae is a very nice guy when it’s not related to me ok.”

I was in tears I listened but my heart hurts why he is talking like this, why he is so sure that hyukjae could get to him.

“Why…?”

“Don’t cry please, be strong for me, I’ll try to buy as some time ok, and I promise you he will not get to touch me just tell them to act quickly, ah and there is your cousin kyuhyun, tell him to help us he is a psychologist aren’t he?”
“no not yet he is in his final year anyway. But hae baby, please don’t talk like this. No one can take you away from me.”
He hugged me so tightly, and he whispered:”be strong for me please, we need to do this and once for all.And wonnie, we will get through this”
I was about to say something, but there were a knock in our door, I was about to go open but hae held me and kissed me and said “remember what I told you” and then he let me go, I want to open the door but still confused by hae’s action, and I really wished that I didn’t open because there were hyukjae standing there with a smirk in his face.
Ho the hell is this happening.
He pushed me and then went inside, I was about to shout and beat the hell out of this man but there were donghae standing and he just mouthed me to calm down.
“I really missed you my angel” hyukjae said with a so soft voice, and that made me really angry, he is my husband for god sake, he is my life how I can just stay calm.
“What do you want?” hae asked him, and was about to go to his side but I looked in his eyes and I knew, he didn’t want me to, so I didn’t.
“You know I want you.” Hyukjae said.
“And why would he go to you he has me already so get lost, you bastard” I shouted 
“Then he looked back to me with that smirk and said:
“I hate to say this because I don’t want to look like a bad guy in my angel’s eyes, but I guess I have to.”
Is he doing this on purpose, what his angel, who did he think he is?
“I have here a paper that says that my lovely lee donghae is my cousin and he is “he turned to hae and said” sorry baby I don’t mean it” and turned to me again, and said” sick mentally and I have another one proves that he was lost for exactly 3 hours with of Corse some picture of you taking him from my hand and shoving him in your car, and also all the information off you coming with him to the state  is no were to be found.”
“So to make it short, the time you get your foot in the airport you’ll be arrested for kidnapping, and believe me this is my country when you will go to jail you’ll never go out again. And I’m being nice and telling you this just to prove to my angel that I don’t want to hurt anybody, so let him come with me and all be good.”
How can someone be like this , the problem that his last sentence was told with so much desperation, his eyes was like begging me to let hae with him, he was so desperate for hae.

 
I always believe in donghae, he told me that we can get through this, but how, how? 
“I’ll go with you” hae said and that man face breaks in a so big smile but for me I felt my heart broke into pieces.
“But I have some conditions” he add
“Whatever you want just be with me” 
“First you don’t get to touch me at least for three months”
“But that’s a lot, how about one”
“Two and that’s final.”
“Ok what else?”
“I want to stay at home always, no going out”
“But I want to go to dates with you”
“we will go once and then you’ll think god that I asked for that condition.”
“But why?”
“you will find out, and finally, let be with siwon until the time for his flight”
“no, that kills me, not that, it…” I don’t believe him is he crying, then what about me should I kill myself, I’m going to let my love go with that bastard.
“you know that I can kill myself any time and you’ll never get to have me for the rest of your life, so get the hell out of here and don’t comeback until siwon go to the airport.” Donghae shouted with so much anger and believe it or not hyukjae just run out off the house without a second glance, and the look in his face was priceless.

 
Donghae pov:
I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing, but it’s my only hope even if I can’t get back to siwon at least I would know that he is fine. But I should believe in kagin hyung I should get free, even hyukjae must get free.
hyukjae left, will I know that he will wait outside the house, I can’t believe that he never change even with his lost memory he still act like this. 
I looked to wonnie, he was hurt and lost, I know, but what makes me at ease that he is a rational person, he would act with his mind not with his heart, so I know that he will find a way to have me back, and even if will take a time he will understand why I acted like this.
“wonnie..” I tried to get his attention; he then looked at me and said:
“I believe in you hae, and you know that I love you with all my heart and my mind right.”
“Yes I know, and I believe in you too, so I know that you’ll get me back, I know that you’ll find your way to me again, but I want you to find your way to me so that I would never leave your side again,please”
“Hae…I” 
I went to him and hugged him tightly and whispered “make love to me, I’m yours now and ever.” 

 
Hyukjae pov:

 
I’m really happy because I’ll have him but I feel like  because I know what they are doing inside, I feel like killing that siwon guy ,but  it kills me inside knowing that I should let it be after all he will be only mine for the rest of his life. Oh I remember. I called yunho my assistant:
“yes sir”
“I need you to prepare my other mansion because I have someone to live there. I need new maid all girls, and I want you to make sure that only the maid has access to the kitchen, no scissors, no knife, anything that could be used to cut even a little scratch to be out of the kitchen”
“is he a child or a suicidal?”
“good you understood he is suicidal, so do what you have to do, you get it?”
“yes sir.”
“and one more thing, Jessica should never know.”
“Absolutely sir”
“And you have three hours to do all off this”
“but sir…”
“No buts, do your job”
“yes sir”
 Ahh what should I do now? But isn’t it three hours so much for them to say good bye. I’m really mad.