chapter 3

heart always remember

 

 

Siwon’s pov :

I was going insane while waiting any news from kangin, he didn’t tell me anything, he just said that he needs to find this heechul guy and then we will think of something. But it’s three days now, and no news. And I hated to just sit here waiting for kangin, I don’t know anything about my hae and it’s killing.

Suddenly my phone is ringing and I got a massage from kangin:

“Come to this café address XXXXX “

I went so quickly hoping that kangin have some good news.

 

At the coffees shop:

“You all are here.” I said since I found kyuhyun, sungmin,leeteuk and kibum and of Corse kangin.

“Yes come and sit.” Kagin said.

“So what’s the new? Did you find the guy?” I asked urgently.

“First do you know, who Heechul is?” kangin asked.

“No, it’s just what hae asked me to do.” I said

“ok, let me tell you for short, Heechul was hyukjae first lover and he was a very nice kid , heechul was admired by all the people that knew him, they were in love, hyukjae was possessive over him but not obsessed, it was a beautiful relationship. But out off sudden, heechul started to act like a real , but hyukjae loved him so he didn’t want to broke up with him, he said that there is something that made Heechul act like this, so he never gave up on him, but that what made Heechul go worst until he left hyukjae without any words, he tried to search for him later but he found out that Heechul left the country and went to Japan, it took hyukjae so much time to get over him; and here enter donghae, and you know the rest.”   Sungmin said.

“Actually I don’t. when I met donghae in the hospital his situation was bad physically and mantly so his therapist told to never ask him about anything unless he wanted to, it took him so much to open up to his doctor, so when he accepted me us friend and then as a lover, I didn’t ask what happened to him and when he wanted to I told not to unless he knows that he won’t be hurt, so we didn’t , all I knew that his ex was a guy named lee hyukjae and he lost his memory.” I said

“so want to know the story?” that was kangin asking him.

“Well I want because what I sow that man so obsessed over my husband and actually I think that he regain his memory eve if donghae told me that he did not.”

“No he didn’t, because it was like before, it was what he did back then.” Kangin said.

“what do you mean?” I asked kangin confuse.

“when the first time, he sow donghae, he totally get obsessed over him, it was like something that makes him want donghae for himself even without knowing him and it went worst and worst every day, but back then neither of us knew that he was serious until it becomes worst. Kangin said and when leeteuk foud that I didn’t understand kangin he told me the hall story:

“sangmin was hyukjae best friend, it took him so long to make hyukjae resume his life after Heechul disappearance, he would go out and play around again, so it was one day when sungmin told hyukjae to go with him to the park just to have some fresh air and that what happened and I tagged along, but when we were there talking we found that hyukjae was staring at someone and his expression would get angry slowly, and then he went to that man which is donghae by the way, he hugged him and then told kagin to back off and that’s this man is his, we stunned first but then donghae laughed it off and said that it’s a new way to flirt with someone, at that time hyukjae didn’t know if it’s fine to tell donghae that he really meant it, but after seeing the blush in donghae’s face and his adorable smile he didn’t and even it was strange, hyukjae didn’t let donghae go and the rest of the day we passed the day together but hyukjae was a little off since he didn’t let anyone talk with donghae or touch him, donghae and kangin thought that hyukjae was just playing around but for us just seeing hyukjae like that made us confused it was so unlike him to act this way specially when it was the first time they are meeting.

It becomes worst day by day, he was still the nice good man if he made sure that donghae is home and there’s no one can talk to him, but during the day when we met he would never let donghae go and would shout at anyone trying to hit on donghae, we knew that this isn’t healthy specially when they become a couple, hyukjae was from a very rich family so it was easy for him to hire someone to get an eye on him,  but since donghae was a handsome and a beautiful guy it was normal for him to be asked out, and that went noticed by hyukjae, he would beat anybody that get near donghae, and the thing that we didn’t know that he would beat donghae also, donghae would go out less and less until he stayed at home all day, he didn’t love hyukjae anymore but he couldn’t break it off .we all felt  helpless, and the only thing that we could do is to ask for hyukjae’s father help,  it was a shock for him to know what his son is doing he told us he will help donghae out of the house and it well be us who would help him to run but it was difficult when we found the condition’s donghae was, so we needed to take him to the hospital first, we heard  that hyukjae went mad and went out searching for donghae but he ended up in an accident losing his memory in the process, we made sure that hyukjae never see donghae,and his father said that he wanted hyukjae to begin a new life without knowing who he was before so he went out of the country.”

It hurts me to know that hae went through all off this, it hurts me more to know that I left him again there I was furious I told them I need to go back but kagin told me that donghae can do it, we just need to harry and find a way to get him back without hurting anybody.

“ok then, what is it. Search for Heechul and tell him to go back to hyukjae, but even Heechul don’t had that affect that donghae had, you told me that it was a normat relation.” I was saying angry.

“that’s not what donghae wanted I think.” Kyuhyun said

“then?”

“There is something about donghae and only him that makes hyukjae that obsessed, and he loves that feeling that’s why he doesn’t want to stop whatever it takes even if it goes against his moral. We need to help hyukjae to find something insides him that makes him fight against  this sick feeling, so maybe if we found this Heechul guy he can persuade hyukjae to believe that he can be more happy and maybe he could hate this feeling he have for donghae and try to get rid of it.”  Ansower kyuhyun.

“That makes sense.”  Sungmin said.

“ok then where is heechul? Tell you found him kangin please.” I said

“no, he already died, he was sick from leukemia, he died when he went to japan, I think that’s why he acted that way towards hyukjae.”

“oh, my god what we would do now.” I asked.

“That’s why I asked all off you to come here, wait a second.” Kangin said before he stand and went to call for the waiter. And then he came back with a very beautiful waiter, but what makes me confused the look that sungmin and leuteuk have in their faces when they sow the waiter.

“hee…heechul” sungmin said stuttering.

But the waiter smiled saying:” the name is heenim I know you won’t forget me, so may I take your orders” he finished winking.

Sungmin and leeuteuk has their mouth wide open. But kangin dismissed it and said that we all need a juice, and then the waiter went after whining” you could’ve told me there, why bring me here.”

“That’s Heechul.” Leeteuk shouted as soon as the waiter went away but that heenim guy shouted back and said” yah , I said I’m heenim, don’t you dare to get it wrong again, yah yesung you give these rude customers a juice, I don’t like them.”

“Isn’t he the rude one, is he supposed to act like this, he is a waiter for god’s sake.” Kyuhyun said.

“Yah let’s focus in donghae, he is not our business.” I said trying to make them focused.

“actually he is our business, like he said he is jang heenim, he looks so much like kim Heechul, and he act like that because he is the one that made this coffee so successful, people likes him and they always come here just for him, so yes the owner will never scold him. Anyway, even if he looks rude, loud and so full of himself, he is a very good person, he got so much offers for a better work but he always refuse, even if he would never say it but the owner is sick and needs money for his medicine, so he know the day he leaves this job his boss won’t have enough money to get his medicine. So yeah, I think that he will absolutely help us if he knows the story.” kangin explained.

“but look he is so different from Heechul, do you think that he can persuade hyukjae, he looks exactly like Heechul, but his attitude,...oh my god did he just sit on the costumers lap” sungmin shouted the last sentence and we are doomed because that heenim guy just looked at us and with an angry eyes he was now standing near our table.

“who the hell talked now?” he just have a scary aura, even the boxer kangin and the material art sungmin looked scared, all of us then pointed to sungmin who opened his eyes and felt betrayed.

But to our surprise Heechul then smiled at sungmin in flirty way and then said:

“Oh, this big bunny felt jealous, I would absolutely sit on yours if you want.” And with that he made his way to sungmin and sits on him and all of us opened our mouth wide opened, but sungmin was blushing madly.

“no,no,no he can never be kim Heechul.” Leuteek said pointing at heenim.

“ok that’s it, who the hell is Heechul that you are insisting that I’m him. I demand in answer and now.” Heechul said while glaring at leuteek.