chapter 1

heart always remember

forgive me for the mistake and please let me know your opinion

and thinks for all who Subscribed

 

 

Hyukjae was happy with his life, he have everything, a beautiful and a loving wife, a three years old daughter, a very successful company, and he was loved by everyone because of his nice personally, there many mans that was jealous off him, but that jealousy doesn’t make them hate him, but instead they try to be like him, he was someone that people look up to.

But he always think that there is something missing in his life, he is now 34 years old, but he feels like he have a 24 years of his life that was gone without him knowing what he had, all he knows that he got into an accident when he was 24 but after that he can’t remember anything, his family was there for him, helped him and he was so frustrated that he didn’t know anyone even his own family, but they were so nice that he always thinks god for having such a family, they wanted him to have a new life so they moved to the state, they just told him that his doctor preferred that he begins a new life because it would be better for him specially when he was told that he could never gain his memory back. And that what happened, he begins a new life, new place, new friends, he sometime wished that he can remember, but every time he says that everything happens for a reason, maybe this life is better for him.

It was just a normal day for him, he woke up, kissed his beloved wife Jessica a good morning and went to play with his cute girl krystal until the breakfast will be ready and then he went to work, but since his secretary won’t be there because she wanted a holyday for the first time after like 1 year and a half which was a shock for him, he needed to buy his coffee by himself, so he went in coffee shop and waited for his coffee, but since he have some time left for him he wanted to sit in the coffee a little bit before going to his office, so he sits in a table near the window and watched the scenery outside, but then he heard a very cheerful laugher that made him very curious to see who the person that have such an angelic laugh, seeing the person made hyukjae forget how to breath, and he felt his heart beating so fast, how can a person be this perfect, he was like a smiling angel, he didn’t know what comes over him because the only though he has now, that he wanted so badly to go over that angel, and make him his, he just wanted to have that person for himself.

“what is wrong with you, what make you think like that, you are married for god sake, and you love your wife, and…and..You have such a cute kid, and that was men… get a grip on yourself hyukjae.” He was scolding himself, so he made his mind to leave but when he was about to he sow that man standing and heading out, but the problem that he was hugged by someone that not sooo handsome by his waist.

Hyukjae didn’t know how to feel, it was so obvious that that tow are together, but the hell is he so hurt, angry, betrayed just by that, he didn’t know the man, but why he feels so possessive over him, all he wanted now is to go after those two and know what is it between them, but his min telling him that he really went crazy, he wanted to stop himself, but that feeling was so strong that he couldn’t help himself to go after them.

He sow them walking holding hands, he sow that angel clinging to the tall man like his life depend on him, and he sow how the tall man will bring him closer by hugging his waist, he sow them, smiling, laughing talking. He know that if he sow these gesture by another couple he would smile because how sweet they are, but now he found himself hating every bit of this affection, he hated the tall man so much that he wanted to kill him, he felt so hurt and angry at the angel because he letting that man doing these thing to him. And all of his feeling doesn’t make sense, he forgot about his wife, his daughter, and all he wants now to take that burnet out from the grip off that man, and to make him do that to him and only him.

They stopped walking and so he did, he sow the smaller tiptoeing to kiss the taller in the lips, and that made his blood boiling he was ready to go to them and stop all this stupid act, but he stopped when he found out it was just a peck and the tall one was ready to go inside a car, he heard their conversation.

“ I won’t be late hae, ok?” so his name is hae, hiss angel name is hae he smiled to himself like an idiot, but again his happiness went away when he sow him pouted to the taller, how dare he act cute like that.

“oww don’t pout baby, I promise ok?” the tall man said hugging hae.

“Ok, don’t be late, please, I’ll miss you wonnie.”

That wonnie man lifted hae’s chin to look at him but still hugging him with the other hand and said:

“owww, my precious wife acting spoiled today.” Then he leaned and kissed hae with a very passionate kiss.

Hyukjae stood there frozen, wife, he is married to that man, he is married…. He was in tears and he was now so much angry that he couldn’t stop himself from going to that couple and tearing them apart, and hugging the burnet possessively, while saying:

“he is mine, mine….”

It was so fast that the two man was stunned by that person’s action, but siwon was fast to recover and pushed hyuckjae while bringing donghae and hiding him behind.

“are you crazy, what do you think you are doing you psycho” he yelled at hyukjae

Hyukjae lost all of his sense as he said:

“I don’t care if he is you wife or not, I don’t care about anything, I want him, and I don’t like you to touch him or kiss him, or whatever, give him to me, he is mine, and no matter what you’ll do I’ll take him, so give him to me now.”

It was like “déjà vu” donghae felt it, he was trembling behind siwon, he was so scared, did he regain his memory, how the hell I didn’t make sure that he wasn’t here before coming to the US, what have I done?

He was lost in his thought until he felt siwon shoving him in the car and locking it and he run to the other side while hyuckjae tried to open the door again then I looked the door from inside, until siwon went in the driver side.

He was so grateful that siwon was a great driver so he could avoid getting hyukjae in an accident.

Hyukjae pov

Stupid, I got the cars number, he called me psycho that bastard , maybe I am, if I get to have that angel in my arm, so let it be, I didn’t know that I have this thing in me but it was all that cutie’s fault, I have never felt like this before, even with Jessica I may loved her, but this passion and this possessiveness that I feel I never felt it before, and I know it’s crazy, but I love what I feel now, I love that I want him soo much .

I’ll get my angel.

I called my only Korean friend junsu, I know that he will get me what I want:

“hi, hyukjae, long time”

“hi, I need a favor junsu”

“ok let’s hear it”

“I want you to know who’s the owner off a car with the number XXX-XXX and I’ll give you tow hours”

“What, what am I ?“

“I don’t care, you owe me a lot, and I need it as quickly as possible, so do it”

“ok,ok, but why?”

“Just do your job, quickly and make sure to know where he lives” and I hung up before even hearing what he will say.

 

Siwon pov

I drove so quickly but when I felt like there is no one behind us, I slowed down, all the way donghae was gripping my shirt so tightly and I can feel that he was shaken.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that he was here in the US, I’m sorry, don’t leave me please wonnie”

“Never in a million year I’ll leave, you are all I want to have. I’ll book the first flight back to Seoul so don’t worry he won’t find us ok? But did he regain his memories?” I whispered the last question, but he heard me.

“No he didn’t, believe me he didn’t” he was so certain when he said that.

I don’t know how he knows, but who’s better than donghae to know that man.