Do you like her too?

Love hurts...

Yeonhee's POV

After looking at Bambam and I's kissy photo we all walked downstairs to eat, after we ate we sat in a circle, Mark on the right and Youngjae on the left so decided to play a game "hmmm what game should we play?" Mark asked "OHHH how about truth or dare??" Yugyeom suggested "ok let's play" Jb agreed "ok who's up first?" I asked "you!" Bambam said pointing to me "ok" I said "truth or dare?" Bambam asked "truth" I answered "ok, who would you date out of us seven?" "Umm" I closed my eyes and pointed to the person across me which is.... "JUNIOR!?!?" six of them said in unison excluding Jr, I saw Jr blush and thought it was cute, "give a reason why you would date him" Jackson asked "well he's caring cute gentle and he's the first person who made my day on the first day of school for me and I got close to him really easy" I said looking at Jr, the truth or dare game carried on for about 10 more minutes and after that we decided to just chill in the living room so I asked the boys to put their numbers on my phone excluding Jr and Bambam since I already have their numbers so I passed my phone around and the five boys put their numbers on my phone, I got my phone back and looked at my contacts they all put their names in and I smiled at it.

Contacts:

Youngjae<3

Mark Tuna~

Wang puppy

Jaebummie

Gyeommie

Baby Bambam

Cutie Jr

Their names were pretty cute but I was the one who made Bambam's and Jr's one just then I noticed that Youngjae's name only had a heart in it, I thought he wouldn't even put anything on it but his name strange... -Beep-Beep- my phone suddenly rang so I picked up the call.


Youngjae's POV 

Yeonhee's phone rang so I looked and she picked it up and I ignored but a word caught my attention "oppa? I miss you!! When are you coming back??" Yeonhee said and it caught all our attention, who is that? I thought to myself "really?? I love youuuuu!!!! Muahhh annyeong!!!" Yeonhee said happily, I was shocked is it perhaps her Boyfriend "who is it?" Bambam asked "oh it just my brother" she said happily, I sighed in relief heard the others sigh too do they perhaps like her too? "Ohh Youngjae" she said not looking at me but looking down "Yes?" why can't she look at me? I thought "what was it that you wanted to tell me the other day??" She asked, oh no not infront of the other boys I thought "o-oh I f-forgot" I lied and rubbed my nape with my hand "oh ok" she said quietly.


Yeonhee's POV

I can't take it anymore why did I ask the question? Hearing the voice of him makes me cry, why? because whenever I see him hear his voice or even see his name I feel like crying, I don't want the past getting brought up again and I get hurt enough, I just wished I never confessed to him I regret it really bad. "I-I need to go home" I said with a shaky voice "Jr c-can you drop me off?"


Jr's POV

"Jr can you drop me off?" Yeonhee asked and I nodded, I feel sorry for Yeonhee every single day because she can manage to hold her years back when Youngjae is always there and she always sees him, I grabbed Yeonhee's hand and leaded her to my car "hey what's up?" I asked her "I just can't get over him and I regret confessing to him" Yeonhee said sobbing, The day Yeonhee and I first met she told me everything about Her and Youngjae which was heart breaking, she will always tell her feelings to me but nobody else because I'm the only one whose really close to her and understands her and I will always comfort her when she cries and whenever she tells her feelings to me at school I always make sure no one sees us because she wants me to keep it as a secret because she doesn't want the other boys to worry too much about her so she is the only person who tells me her feelings and her past.

I drove Yeonhee back home "do you want me to come with you inside the house? Or?" I asked "you can go n-now" she said and hugged me.


Yeonhee's POV

 "I can't bear to see his face anymore.." I said quietly as I walked up to my room, I lied down on my stomach double thinking when will I get over him but I can't get over him, I didn't want to overthink so I drifted off to dreamland...

-

I wonder what will happen with Youngjae and Yeonhee

Sorry for the short update >~<