Last Night?

Love hurts...

Yeonhee's POV

-beep-beep- I heard my phone beep and woke up checking my phone it was Bambam who texted me since him and I exchanged phone numbers yesterday

Message:

"Get ready soon I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"ok" I replied

I got of my bed washed up and wore clothes I wore a plain white top a jacket and shorts then I walked over to my dresser and tied my hair up in a neat ponytail and put make up on which is just eyeliner and lipstick and walked downstairs "wooow what's all this??" My mum asked as she looked at me "I'm going somewhere with Bambam" I responded "on a date~" my mum cooed "noo" I said as I hit her lightly, after a few minutes someone knocked on the door so I walked over to the door and opened it "lets got?" Bambam asked so I nodded my head and hooked my arms wiht his arms "Mum I'm going bye" I said waving goodbye to my mum, Bambam opened the door for me and I went inside the car as well as him too "where are we heading??" I asked "not the park yet but secret~~" but he whispered something to his driver and the driver nodded and drive to the location "let's take pictures~" I said holding my phone out infront of Bambam and I both of us posed for each and every picture but I liked this picture the most when Bambam and I made a kissy face facing each other's face and it looked liek we were kissing after some 10 minutes both of us finally got to the location "ohh I love zoos but I've never been in a zoo~"I said clapping lightly "well now you're going to be in a zoo" Bambam said and opened the door both of us he got out of the car first followed by me then he grabbed my hand and walked inside, both of you strolled around the zoo and saw some amazing animals  "waahh~" I said fascinated both of us kept walking with both hands laced with each others I really love the animals in the zoo finally the tour around the zoo finished and went back to the car "thank you for taking me to the zoo" I said happily "but now were going to the park!!" Bambam said happily too so the driver drove away and to the park after 5 minutes we both arrived into the park "swinggggg" I shouted and ran happily to the swing and so did Bambam, both of us sat on the swing and swinger our selves "you want me to push you??" Bambam asked and I nodded so he walked behind me and started pushing me lightly "weeeee" I said happily "oohhhh ice cream" I said and pointed to the ice cream truck "do you want to get ice cream?" Bambam stopped the swing and asked me "ok" I said so hopped off the swing and laced my hand with his hand and walked over to the truck "a ill order it" Bambam said taking the lead "ok, I want chocolate" I said "can I please have 2 chocolate ice creams?" Bambam said to the ice cream truck man, the man nodded and gave us ice creams and Bambam payed both of us sat on a bench and ate our ice creams happily until we finished it "oh you got something on your face" Bambam said pulling his handkerchief out and wiping the ice cream on the right corner of my lips "thank you" I said "should we go back to the car since it's pretty late?" he asked "ok", we both walked inside the car and the driver drove and I drifted off to sleep.


Bambam's POV

I looked at Yeonhee and saw that she was already asleep "please go to my house" I said to the driver and he nodded a few minutes later we both arrived at my house so I carried Yeonhee up to my room and laid her down on my bed, I took her socks and shoes off and tossed it somewhere so she can sleep comfortably and I took my clothes off and tossed it somewhere and changed into shorts but I didn't wear a top since it was hot and laid down next to her and slept.


Jr's POV

I was waiting outside Mark hyungs house since 5 of them were there excluding Bambam,  the door opened and I went inside "shall we head over to Bambam's house?" I asked "ok" five of them said so all of us drove there with Yugyeom and Youngjae in my car, we finally got to Bambam's house and knocked the maid opened the door for us and we went inside "where's Bambam?" I asked the maid "in his room sleeping" she said and went off so us six went up stairs and opened the door to Bambams room and walked indside but then my eyes widened in shock I gasped and so did the other five "WHAT THE!?!!?" Jackson said in confusion, I saw on Bambam's bed was him and Yeonhee and he was hugging her and even worse he was topless just then I noticed around the room was Yeonhee's shoes,socks and jacket was tossed around the room and so does Bambam's clothes, what did they do last night?


Bambam's POV

I heard sight noise inside the room so I slowly opened my eyes and saw the members looking at me in confusion  "what?" I asked 

"why are you topless?" Youngjae hyung said

"why is Yeonhee sleeping with you?" Jb hyung said

"why is her clothes and shoes scattered around the room like it's been tossed?" Jr hyung said

"Why is your clothes tossed around too?" Mark hyung said

"what did you do to her?" Yugyeom asked 

"what happened last night?" Jackson hyung asked 

"guys relax I didn't do anything to her nor touch her last night except I carried her to this room" I said calmly "CARRIED!?!! Why did you carry her for?!??" Youngjae hyung asked "ok so I was going to drop her off at her house but she fell asleep and none responded to my knocks to I just brought her here" I explained "oh what a relief I thought something happened between you two last night" Jackson hyung said 


Yeonhee's POV

I slowly opened my eyes  "where am I?" I said rubbing my eyes just then I saw all 7 of them in the room "in Bambam's room" Jr said answering your question, I looked around and saw a topless Bambam "why are you topless?" I asked " it was hot last night" he said "HOT!?!?" All six of them said "I mean by hot like it wasn't cold" Bambam said I sat up in bed "my legs hurt I can't even walk..." I sad half sleepy "what did that kid do to you!?!?" They asked "well we walked around and it was pretty tiring" I explained "oh yeah and DONT think wrong" I said and pointed in each and everyone on of them excluding Bambam.


Youngjae's POV

I picked up Yeonhee's phone and opened it since it didn't have a password but then it opened up to a picture where Yeonhee and Bambam made a kissy face and faced each other "WHAT THE!?!?!" I shouted then all seven of them including Yeonhee gathered around me and they all gasped except Yeonhee and Bambam "seriously what did this kid do!?!" Jackson hyung said asking Bambam just the I felt jealousy run through me again then that's when I knew it I have feelings for her.

-

Ohhhh which couple to ship Bamhee,Niorhee or Heejae?? Who do you ship??