Where is she? pt1

Love hurts...

Yeonhee's POV

After a long 3 day off we have to go back to school "ugh school" I scoffed and put my uniform on and tied my hair up in a ponytail while walking down to the living room "Im going" I said skiping breakfast and taking my lunch "aren't you going to eat?" my mum askes "no" I said as I walked out I saw Jr's car parked so I waved to him and hopped in the car "I never knew you would pick me up" I said looking over to him "anything for the princess" He replied back and drove to school, we finally arrived and got out of his car "let me carry your bag" Jr said taking my bag off my shoulders "its ok really.." I said trying to get the bag back "you're already carrying so much books in your arms though" He said pointing at the books I was carrying "ok fine and thank you" I said smilling at him "again anything you princess" Jr said and smiled back "wwoow we even have nicknames for eachother" JB said teasing us "hyungg~" Jr whined as we were walking to class. Jr and I entered the class at the same time while JB trailing behind us "ohhhh the love birds are here~~" Jackson cooed and I just smiled at it and sat on my desk "heres your bag" Jr said handing it to me "thank you" I said as I got it "why are you always with her? I want to carry her bag too" Bambam whined "next time Bambam" I walked over to him patted his head and sat back down on my desk "no hug?" Bambam asked "yah.." Mark said hitting Bambam lightly "Jealous?" I asked Mark "N-no" He stuttered and I just laughed at it -RING-RING- the heart throbs (which is the seven of them) all shifted around the room and sat on their seats then Mr.Im came in and greeted us and got on with work, I was too bored so I doodled Youngjae's name all over my text book then I paused and noticed what I was doing "aishhh pabo" I said to myself hitting my head and that caused unwanted attention "are you ok?" Youngjae asked walking over to me as the 6 of them were still eyeing me the confused look "a-ani its nothing" I said closing my text book tight so he couldn't see "ok" he responded and walked back to his seat, I just have to keep this text book to myself so none can see it I thought to myself, the bell rang but I didn't have the appetite to eat and went separate ways from the heart throbs but they didn't notice, I decided to sit at the very back of the field...alone, I got very bored and started to doodle on my note pad.


Jr's POV 

As we sat down the table I noticed that Yeonhee doesn't seem to be seen anywhere "where is my princess" I asked "where is she? and princess pfft please shes my princess" Bambam sassily said "shes our princess!" Yugyeom said butting in "anyways who cares about that but where is she?" I asked worriedly "is she upset?" Youngjae asked slightly worried "you know what? Im going to find her" I said as I stood up and packed my lunch "we'll come" JB hyung so we all stood up and walked out of thw cafeteria but suddenly a crowd of girls surrounded us and it was really hard finding  Yeonhee with lots of girls aroun, as we walked around the school with the crowd of girls trailing behind us we couldn't see her anywhere so we got a break and sat down on a bench near the field.


Yeonhee's POV

I decided to stop doodling since I got bored from it but theres this really strange feeling in me as a I stood up to go to the shade I felt dizzy and in no time I fell and fainted.


Youngjae's POV

As I looked around there was no sign of Yeonhee but suddenly I saw a familiar figure "ITS YEONHEE!!" I shouted and pointed towards her and they all looked the way my finger was pointing to, as I eyed her I saw her standing up but she seems to be really weak and she suddenly fell down so we all rushed up to her, I felt my heart racing with nervousness not because I'm near her but beacause she suddenly fainted "Yeonhee!! wake up!!" I heard the other six tapping her and shaking her, as I looked at her face she looked pale so I felt her forehead and it was really hot "guys I think she needs to go home." I said calmly picking her up in a bridal way, we all walked to the car park and put her inside Jr hyungs car, I sat her down and leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed then Jr hyung drove off to her house.