Beat As One

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

I never feel so alive before. This day, the first thing I did in the morning is smiling because Sehun appeared inside my mind. Oh Sehun, that boy is my boyfriend once again. You can't imagine how happy I am. My cheekbones are hurt because I can't stop smiling "What happened to you? You look like a crazy girl" Joonmyeon oppa teases me. I just smile like crazy to him and cling on him "Oppa, I'm Sehun's girl now" I see oppa bulges his eyes and shakes his head "Daebak, I just left you for one day and now you are taken, so sad, I can't have you as my date again" Joonmyeon oppa jokes. Me and him laugh so hard as we walk to his car.

 

Joonmyeon oppa opens the door for me but before I can get in, I hear Sehun's voice. Joonmyeon oppa rolls his eyes playfully and points Sehun with his chin "Go, your prince charming is waiting" Oppa ruffles my hair "Who is prince charming?" Suddenly Sehun asks. I never realize he was walking her before. I turn my face and adore Sehun's face for a while "Hyung, I will kidnap her until this evening, is it okay?" Sehun winks to Joonmyeon oppa, recieve a disgust face from oppa. I just laugh because of my oppa's expression. I link my arm on Sehun and smile to my oppa sweetly "Can he?" I ask as I blink my eyes cutely "Just go, both of you are disgusting" Oppa frowns. Me and Sehun laugh but suddenly Sehun bows to oppa "I will protect her, don't worry Mr. Kim, your sister is safe with me" Sehun chuckles and he gets a hit from oppa "Just go, both of you make me look so pathetic, I have no date for today" Oppa stares blankly then gets in to his car. We just laugh hard as we watch his car away.

 

Sehun POV's

I walk really close to Young-ie and I want to show the whole school that she is mine now. So many envy stare from other student. It makes me happy and my mood up "Young-ie" I call her and she turns her face. Our gaze meet and we both smile. I put my arm around her shoulder protectively and smile "I really enjoy every envy stare here" I mumble to her and she chuckles cutely "Omo, my baby is really cute" I chuckle and get a death glare from those puppy eyes. Baekhyun. He is infront of our class. He stares straight to Young-ie. I roll my eyes and glare at him "Hwayoung, can we talk?" Baekhyun asks her when we are close enough "Of course, just say it" Young-ie talks casually "I mean it's just between us, let's talk alone" Baekhyun glares at me. I really want to punch him in the face "Sorry, but I can't, if you want to talk just talk here, or don't ask me to talk with you" Young-ie pulls me to the class.

 

But suddenly that jerk grabs my baby's wrist. Suddenly I can feel anger "Stop" Baekhyun takes a deep breath "I saw you kiss with him, I'm jealous" Baekhyun turns his face to Young-ie. His stare is so deep to her and it makes me mad. How dare he said things like that? What? He is jealous? Is that our business? "End of the talk?" Young-ie asks "No, I want you to know that me and Taeyeon are done" Baekhyun bites his lips. I close my eyes and hiss. I have no patient. I slap his hand harshly "Don't touch my girlfriend" I scold him but he didn't move even an inch "Let her go now" I yell at him and he lets her go "I let her go this time but I will make sure she will back to me" Baekhyun pats my shoulder. I really want to punch him but Hwayoung stops me "He just provokes you, don't hear him" She smiles to me and my anger gone away. Even just her smile makes my mood up.

 

After the class end, I bring Hwayoung to the park for a date. I bring her to a park where I left her years ago. I want to change the bad memory into a good one. Hwayoung looks so surprise when we first arrived. So I take her hand and hold it tight "So many bad memories about this place, huh?" I ask and she nods. I smile to her and lift her chin up "Young-ie, I want to change your bad memories into a good one, let's make a great memory here" I cup her face and stare into her beautiful eyes. She stares back at me with a slight smile "You are so beautiful, I'm the luckiest guy in this world, thank you my baby" I move my face closer to her and kiss her lips passionately. Our eyes close immediately because of the beautiful kiss. I can feel that our heart beat in sync. We are meant to be.

 

Hwayoung POV's

I stare blankly at the tree infront of me with a smile on my face. I really like it when he kiss me. I feel like I'm the most precious for him. The way he touches me and the way he moves his lips upon mine, I like it so much "Young-ie" Sehun sits beside me as he just back from his car. He said that he left something. I turn my face and smile to him. I rest my head on his broad shoulder and close my eyes "This place is beautiful now, this place just full of our good memories" I say. My heart flutters just because Sehun is right beside me. I can feel his hand moves to my waist and pulls me closer to him. He rests his head on my head. A smile appears on my face. I really miss moment like this. This is simple but extremely sweet "Young-ie, stay with me forever, you are the beat of my heart" Sehun whispers to me. In that second I can feel goosebumps all over my body. His sweet words give a huge impact to my heart. This is too beautiful to be true.

 

The sky turns a slight orange. Sehun is right next to me, holding my hand softly. I turn my face in the same time with him. Our smile appear. Sehun caress my cheek softly and pulls me into his embrace. I can hear his heartbeat. His heart and my heart beat in sync. I chuckle a little "Wae?" Sehun asks me "It's really beautiful, your heartbeat" I say and Sehun chuckles "Our heart beat as one, right?" Sehun asks and I nod on his chest "People said that your endless love will have the same heart beat as yours, I'm sure you are my endless love" Sehun hugs me even tighter. My heart skips a beat because of the sweet words "Oh Sehun, you and me are meant to be, I'm very sure" I smile and lift my face. Our eyes meet and he pecks my lips softly "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter