Past

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

"Hwayoung-ah!" I lift my face from my novel and see my oppa stand infront of the door "Wae Joonmyeon-ie oppa?" I ask cutely and he smiles to me "Baekhyun wait for you in the living room, ppali" He leaves from my bedroom as I stand up from my bed. Joonmyeon-ie oppa, he is my only one sibling and he really loves me. He always protect me and always there for me when I'm down. I walk downstairs with my novel on my hand and a smile appears on my face when I hear his laughter "Baekhyun oppa" He turns his face from Joonmyeon oppa to me. His smiling eyes looks so adictive. Baekhyun is my oppa's friend. Actually I'm his girlfriend right now. It starts from my brother. Oppa and Baekhyun are best friend, Baekhyun often come to our house and we match well. So here I am with him. 

 

"I miss you" He cutely pouts to me when Joonmyeon oppa away. We are hand in hand and I smile to him "Me too" I say it to him. His eyes turns from my face to only my lips. He stares at my lips and I get nervous. My heart beats so fast when he starts to move closer to me. I always get nervous everytime he kiss my lips. Not because I feel excited but I'm scared. Everytime he kiss me, all I see just Sehun. I close my eyes when his lips on mine. I try really hard to erase Sehun's face from my mind. I try really hard to imagine Baek's face. But I end up push him away with my tears build up on my eyes cause all I see is Sehun "Sorry" I say. He sigh and look into my eyes "You always like this everytime I kissed your lips, can we have a kiss like a normal couple?" He raises his tone. I feel guilty towards him but I can't do anything "Mianhae oppa" I frown to him but he turns his body away from me. I watch his back as the flashback starts to play.

 

Flashback

I remember it was a cold winter day. It was the day when our relationship reach 2 years. We started in second year of junior highschool. After graduation day, we never met each other for 2 weeks. That day we met each other after 2 weeks. I waited him in the park full of snow. It was so quite but suddenly I heard a car engine. I turned my face and saw Sehun get out from the back seat. He walked closer to me with a straight face. I smiled to him but he sighed. His hands grabbed my shoulder and his eyes looked deep into my eyes "Hwayoung-ah, we need to talk" His tone made me nervous "Let's break up" He continued without feeling "Wae----" "I will go to America and I will meet my future wife there" His words strike me. What is he talking about? "Future wife?" I chuckled "Come on, we just freshly graduate from junior highschool" I chuckled again because I thought he plays a game.

 

"Oh Sehun, stop playing around" I smiled to him "Just forget about everything we did, remember that I never pass your life, I won't say sorry because this is not my fault" My heart ache and my tears on my eyes "But you are my first love and my first kiss" I said that with a weak voice "You are my first kiss but you are not my first love, my first love waits me in America" He ended his words as he walked away from me. Tears flowing down my face when I watch his back disappear in his car. His car started to leave the park and my legs started to run after his car "Sehun! Sehun-ie!!" I called his name but his car is too far away. I fall on the snow, I hug my body, I cry there alone. He didn't say goodbye, he left me hanging. I know it's all about his mom. His overdominance mother, I bet he force him. But why did he show me nothing through his eyes? I know his mother never like me, not like his father. His father always happy when I came to their house. It's too complicated when it's about his mother.

End of Flashback

 

Sehun POV's

I close my eyes and pray for Sooyoung. I hope she rest in peace. She is my childhood friend. Her mother and my mother are bestfriend. One year ago, I moved to America and left Hwayoung. I live with Sooyoung because it was my mother wish. My mother and Sooyoung have the same illness. Cancer live inside their body. My mother passed away 3 months after we moved to America. I promise her to live with Sooyoung until her last breath. I really love my mother, so I make her last wishes come true. I even hurt my only love in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter