Second Heartbreak

Beat As One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung POV's

I feel uncomfortable with Sehun beside me. Along the lesson, I can feel his gaze on me. I have no courage to turn my face, my face always look down to my book. I write everything that Mr. Park said. My hand stop writting when suddenly Mr. Park stop talking. I lift my face and I see Mr. Parks was staring at a boy beside me "Mr. Oh" He calls him and I turn my face to Sehun. I jump a little when I see his eyes still on me "Oh Sehun" Mr. Park calls him once again but his eyes never leave me. I'm so nervous because all eyes on me and Sehun. I can hear the girls groan "Sehun-ssi!!" I jump again when I hear Mr. Park's loud voice.

 

"Neeee?" Sehun answers lazily as his eyes twinkle on me "What are you looking at?!" Mr. Park yells at him but this crazy boy has no idea about that "Beautiful Hwayoung" He informs and I just bulge my eyes in horror. My classmates gasp. This Oh Sehun! He is so embarrassing "Get out! Get out Oh Sehun!" Mr. Park yells to him and this time, he jumps on his seat "Ne?" He asks blankly "Get out from the class now!" Sehun stands up and bows to Mr. Park "I'm so sorry Mr. Park, I just----" "GET OUT!" Sehun bulges his eyes when Mr. Park cuts him with a load roar. He runs out from the class and I mentally face palmed myself. This is so crazy.

 

Sehun POV's

I cover my face and groan slowly. I'm so stupid. This is the first day of my school and I ruin it. I can't see Hwayoung's face again "This stupid mouth" I slap my lips softly as I curse at myself. I shouldn't said that but that's the reality. She is so beautiful, more beautiful than the last time I met her. She looks more mature and elegant. I frown to myself and sit on the bench near the class. I stare blankly at the wall while pouting my lips "Omo, he is so cute" I turn my face when I hear girl's voice. I stare at a girl infront of me "I'm Ahreum, you are Sehun right?" I nod and smile to her "Oh my God, you are smiling to me" She jumps with her eyes closed. I run away from her quickly because I can feel her fangirls aura.

 

I stop running and look around. I sigh when I see unfamiliar corridor. I think I'm going crazy. I lost in my new school. I turn around and I hear a girl's moan. My eyes shine and I run to the sound. I peek to the next corridor and I chuckle. I see a boy is kissing his girl's neck. Daebak, it's something usual in America but I think it's something strange in Korea. I watch them and hold my laughter. The girl sighs so loud. I can even hear her sigh from here. The boy kiss his girl's lips hungrily and suddenly my eyes met that boy's eyes. I bulge my eyes and run away. God, that puppy eyes caught me.

 

Hwayoung POV's

The bell rang and I stand up for the break "Young-ie, I'm going to cafetaria with Chan-ie okay?" Seulgi smiles to me and I roll my eyes. Chan-ie? She gave him a nickname already. I follow them walk out from the class when suddenly I see Sehun run happily to my direction. I turn my face and walk to the cafetaria. Suddenly I feel a grip on my wrist. I sigh hard cause I know it must be Sehun. I turn my face to him and all I see is his smile "Hello, Hwayoung, walk with me to the cafetaria, I don't know where is the cafetaria" He says "No" I frown and struggle from his grip "Come on, I don't have any other friends" He informs. I roll my eyes because there are a lot of girls stand behind him. He already gathered his fangirls with his charm "Sehun oppa, I will show you the whole school" I hear the girls start to mock the same line. Sehun is stubborn. He still grips my wrist and pouts to me. No, that won't work on me, anymore.

 

Sehun POV's

I pout to her cutely because she always fell for it. I always did that in the old days. I wait for her reaction but nothing come out "Who are you?!" Someone slaps my hand and I immediately turn my face. I bulge my eyes when I see those puppy eyes again "Let her go" He snaps "Let my Young go" He slaps my hand again. I let her go and keep my eyes on this boy. Who is he? "Don't you dare to touch my girlfriend ever again" His words strike my heart. I watch them walk away hand in hand and I feel my heart breaks. Hwayoung-ah, so he is your boyfriend huh? Suddenly my heart skips a beat. Those puppy eyes, no way. I'm very sure those eyes are the same. Is he cheating on Hwayoung? I bite my lips, feel frustrated "So damn y" That high-pitch voice of the girl hurts my ear. I turn my face and furrow my eyebrows. Where are these girls come from?

 

Hwayoung POV's

"Oppa, your scent is sweet" I say to Baekhyun when we walk to the cafetaria "No, I think it's a girl's scent" I continue and he startles "Hmm, a junior bumped to me earlier, maybe it's her scent" He explains and I nod. I trust him "What do you want to eat Hwayoung?" He asks me cutely. I smile to him and point to the ramyeon counter "I'll get you the ramyeon, you go find the table" He ruffles my hair. I smile to him before I walk to the empty table. I look around and I can't find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter