Prologue

White Daffodils

오빠,

There are so many things that I would like to tell you.There are so many things going on and I don’t know if I can held myself together. I had done an unforgiveable mistake and it caused someone that I cared so much die.

I know better that no matter how far I go, no matter how hard I try to repent my action, I would have to live all my life knowing that I caused someone’s death.

You have no idea, how much I wish that it would be me instead of him. How much I wish that I could erase all my memories, how much I wish that I could revert this back.

I feel like I couldn’t breathe.

Sera

 

That was a week ago.

He sent her a lot of letters after that day, but all the letters were returned. Despite of what she said, deep inside he refused to acknowledge that she has the ability to hurt people. He knew for sure that she is not what she said.

She has become a part of him that he dear the most, and her disappearance hit him hard. Despite never meeting her in real life, he knows very well that their friendship for 14 years is real.

Normally, he could list out a million reasons that would restrain his curiosity of knowing her identity. But at a time like this, he regretted the fact that he knew nothing about her.