Chapter 35

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

It’s already two weeks since Hyuna get off from hospital but she still haven’t return to her daily activities yet. However she recover faster than expected. There’s many things that makes her happy since that accident. She can let go of Jong Suk, reconciled with Shin Hye, have Myungsoo as her boyfriend, and finally everyone knows that she and Xiumin have family relation. Surprisingly the fans really support the two siblings. Of course not everything gone smoothly, like GD who still often disturb her with his weird attitude. But overall is fine so Hyuna can relax a bit and enjoy this moment.

Today Hyuna visit infinite at backstage of inkigayo. Infinite members already knew about Hyuna-Myungsoo relationship. Many of them were broken heart, but they decided to give up. They loves Myungsoo and Hyuna so they wanted them to be happy and they knew that Myungsoo is the best man for Hyuna.

Hyuna take a light step toward infinite waiting room. But then someone call her.

“Hyunaaa..” Hyuna turned.

“Nickhun oppa…”

Nickhun approached Hyuna. “What are you doing here? You should rest right?”

“Ani oppa.. I’m bored so I come to visit infinite.”

“Tsk.. I’m jealous with that brat.” Said Nickhun.

Hyuna laughed.

Nickhun looks like he wanted to say something.

“Oppa? Something wrong?” Asked Hyuna.

Nickhun hesitate. “Ani, it’s just..” He sighed. “I heard that you had a problem with Tiffany and Taeyon.”

“It’s just misunderstanding.” Answered Hyuna.

“I know. I really feel sorry to you. It’s mostly my fault.”

“It’s not your fault oppa. Don’t feel sorry. Like I said, it’s just misunderstanding.”

“I had a huge fight with Tiffany. I should know earlier.”

“Why? You shouldn't fighting.” Hyuna pouted.

“We made up already. We talked a lot and she actually feel sorry towards you due to her attitude but she was to embarrassed to approach you. I hope you forgive her.”

“Of course I forgive her. Please tell her for me.”

Nickhun her head. “Gomawo.. You’re very kind.”

Hyuna smiled.

“Hmm Hyuna, I wanted to be honest with you.”

“About what?”

He took a deep breath. “Actually I was a bit attracted to you.”

“Mwo??”

Nickhun laughed seeing Hyuna’s reaction. “Don’t get me wrong. I just have a little crush on you. But I already tidy up my feeling. I realized that I love Tiffany and I can’t just leave her like that. That’s why it’s mostly my fault. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Hyuna punched Nickhun’s arm. “Yah.. Don’t hurt Tiffany unnie.”

Nickhun laughed again. “Arasso.. Arasso..”

Hyuna smiled. “Okay, I’ll leave first then. See you oppa.” Said Hyuna.

Nickhun nodded.

“Ehm Hyuna..” Called Nickhun before she leave.

“Ne??”

“Find someone nice and falling in love. You deserve someone better.” He said.

Hyuna smiled. “Don’t worry oppa. I will.”

Hyuna leave to infinite waiting room.

“Hyuna…” Infinite members look excited to see Hyuna.

Hyuna hug them one by one.

“You forget me?” Said L.

Hyuna turn to L who stands at the edge of the room. Hyuna smiled then she ran to L and throw herself to him. L catch her. She wrapped her leg around L’s waist.

“I miss you oppa.” Hyuna kissed L’s forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

“I miss you too.” L smiled widely, can’t hide his happiness.

“Yah.. You’re two lovebird, how can you do that in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter